Cheatlist + Application

Blacklist ` SM's First Co-Ed Group! | Now Open for applicants!
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

CHEATSHEET

 
picture
 

 FACE-CLAIMS  Use Idols as your faceclaim only. since it seems much easier, as much as possible please try to avoid using faceclaims inside of SM but if you do use one its alright.Your chosen faceclaim doesn't always have to be related to your personality since looks can be deceving.

 AGE  Age Range is from 1991-1997. No more and No less then that. please prevent from having your characters all at the age of 17[1997] we need older members in the group too.

 RELATIONS  Idol Siblings,Cousins are allowed. Vixx's N is taken as a brother, you dont have to have an idol sibling but if you do please make it realistic

 LOVE INTEREST  Love interest can be from anywhere, but please keep it in the k-world since i'm not familiar with other asian idols.. your love interest can also be artors/actresses! maximum or 4-years .Love Interest,Love Rival & Rivals are optional if you don't want one. strictly no Yuri/ please..I am not comfortable with writing about them.

 PASSWORD  password is a song suggestion for their debut album.

 ETC.  +Marysues/Garysues are an absolute No No. make sure to add some flaws in your personality, quantity over quality.. elaborate on both .

+Re-using old apps:you may re-use old apps but don't forget to run through it and change some things if you must.

+Plagerism:STRICTLY NO COPYING of other applicants apps,if this occurs you will be rejected.

+Talent twins:choose your twins that are suitable to the position you have chosen,if you are a sub-vocal don't choose Hyorin as your singing twin.

+Please use the source code to copy-paste the application into the blogpost.

+Turn in your application into the turn in section.Make sure to run through you app before fully sending it in.

+Ethnicity: I don't mind but atleast half-asian.she can be korean-american ,chinese, Thai, japanese etc.. but nothing rare like Korean-italian,please be realistic.

+Twins?: Sure but there may be a chance of only having one of them being chosen.

+If you are chosen,please remember to comment every 1-2 chapters so that i know that you are still active in the story. If you are not chosen and you are still subscribed i will make cameo's and extra characters.

AUTHOR

here are are some of the guidelines to follow ^^ please read it carfeully~ Remember that Leader & Maknae will be chosen by me. I fyou have any suggestions/concerns please do tell me! Happy Applying everyone! :)