A familiar face

Who are you?

By the time you were back at the apartment, you had remembered who this Hanbin was. Kelly had talked about him a lot in when you first found out about going to Seoul. She pretty much fancied him. You trudged up the stairs, thinking. Did Kelly know he would be there? Is that why she was acting so weird? You shook your head. "He's cute, but she laid dibs on his first." You opened the door and took of your shoes. Thierry rushed towards you. "You're late!" You smiled at him. "Fashionably, though." He chuckled for a moment, forgetting that he was supposed to be stern. "They're already here! Have a short shower and get changed!" You were confused, but did as he said.

You rushed to your bedroom, took off your clothes as fast as you could and hopped into the shower. The cold water felt heavenly. It was really hot that day, and walking back, uphill, after practice seemed like hell. You dried yourself and ran to your wardrobe. "What should I wear..." You had no idea who the ominous "they" were, so you went with something put together instead of comfortable. You noticed Hannah's nicest pair of clothes missing, so you picked out yours. A two piece consisting of a pencil skirt, that ended just above your knees, and the little top that went with it. You made sure not to wet your hair in the shower, so it was still nice and dry. You combed it, checked your make-up and walked out of your room. You head noise coming from the living room. A lot of voices talking all at once. You took a deep breath before opening the door.

9 young men were sitting on the sofa's next to the girls. Thierry was happily chatting to them too. "Ah," he said, "our youngest is finally here!" You bowed politely, suddenly feeling shy. All of them were young and all of them were handsome. The room quietened and they each got up and bowed too. The boy with the cheeky grin on his face spoke first. "My name's Bobby!" The other's followed his lead: "I'm Junhoe." "Donghyuk! Nice to meet you!" "I'm Yunhyung." "Chanwoo!" "Hi, I'm Jinhyung." "My name's Hongseok!" And last but not least, a very familiar face: "Yah!" You smiled at Jinhwam, who was clearly as surprised as you were to see you. "I didn't know you were gonna be here!" He beamed, not paying any attention to the confused members beside him. "How do you know each other?" Thierry asked. "_____-ah uses the practice room before we do." Jinhwan replied. "I'm always early, so we've met before." You nodded. "Ah well, good! That'll make things a lot more comfortable." Thierry sat down again, turning his attention to the young man now entering the room from the kitchen.

"Where can I put these-" When you saw who it was, you blushed, surprising yourself. Kim Hanbin was holding two bowls of crisps, looking at you astonished. "Over here's fine, Hanbin-ah." Thierry pointed at the coffee table. He tried to look calm as he placed them in the middle of the little table. Everyone started talking again, and he made his way over to you. "Hey." He said, looking at the ground. "Hey. So... You're with them?" You asked, trying to make him feel at ease. 

As the evening passed, you found out you had a lot in common. Jinhwan had joined the conversation, making it a lot easier to converse too. "Aah! We should be getting back now." Hanbin checked his phone. "It's almost past our curfew." Everyone said their goodbyes and exchanged phone numbers. All the boys struggled writing your names in english. Leaving you with misspelled names in their phones. But it was alright, as long as they knew who it was. You walked up to Thierry. "What were they actually doing here?" Thierry looked at you weirdly. "Wasn't it obvious?" You shook your head. "You'll be collabing with them when they debut!"