i dont know

a fan of you

*Cha pov

I let my self standing alone in a crowded around me. Standing like a statue with smile all over my face. i feel really happy right know because i got a good place to see him, not realy close with the stage actually but close enough to see his freaking-cute-handsome face. My eyes never look away from him, it just like someone have been glued my eyes to him. i really like to see him sang for many times in my lifes.

"Dioooo-yaaaaa saranghaee" "diooo oppa saranghae" a lot of students screaming and  fangirling over him,and so do i, but for me its not that easy to say word 'saranghae' to him because the fact is i dont know what kind of feeling that i have for him... is it love for a fan to an idol or is it a real love?... actually this is my first time i feel it, thats why the answer of the question is..... 'I DONT KNOW'

'kyungso-ssi fighting' i screamed like the other fangirl but i rather call him with his real name than his nickname that given from his friends and all the fans. When he start to sing, i feel really happy,.... 

'beautiful girl, all over the world, i could be chasin but my time will wasted

cuz they got nothing on you,babe

nothing on you, babe

they might say hi and i might say hi

and you shouldn't worry about what they said

cuz they got nothing on you,babe

nothing on you, babe

yeah..."

Oh my gosh it think i got heart attack again maybe its the 123456789th times, but seriously he can hypnotize me just with his face and specially his voice,its sounds like a voice from heaven i think haha, maybe you think im overact but seriously when you heard his voice you will say the same words like what i said. still standing in crowded around me im start to daydreaming again while hearing his voice, yeah my habbit really happen in everytimes and everywhere

Since the first year in here i met him in my music class singing with his full soul on it... at that time i got hypnotize till i think i fell in love... but talk about the 'love' i dont know what kind of love that i have for him? But at that times i dont realy think about it because i dont realy think that my eyes will really lookin at him and i guess he never once looking at me tho. 

but the weird part that i think is without i realize, his presence always easily catched by my eyes in everywhere,sometimes i feel horor, because it always happen for many times . We are in the same music, math, and english class but we never say hi to each other since last year the first time we met, but its okay i dont really want to talk with him either because i dont know what to do and what kind of conversation that we will talk about? Since we are not close its impossible that im talking with him if theres nothing important with our conversation and i think its also because 'I'M JUST A FAN OF HIM'

the song is come to an end but i still hypnotized by his voice until I got suprised "Dioo oppa really cool, saranghaeeee" a girl right beside me screaming really loud, with reflect i turned my head over her and nodded , agree with  her statement, 'i think this girl really like him'. After his performance the crowded around me still screaming over him but i just smiling to him from my place

and suddenly i froze and touch my left chest 'degggg........' my heart feels like stoped for a second, the cause of it is because before he left the stage he turned around to the audiences and smiling, actually it just a small smile but i still got suprised by his sudden action but, dont you think im too confident okay because when he was smiling his direction was actualy staright to the side around me 'omg, is he smiling to me or people around me? Ah dunno but why i feel hot right now? I need some cold drink' im too busy talking with my self, after that I left the hall, walked to the cafetaria and buy two cold chocolate milk.

while walikng from the cafetaria i sipping my chocolate milk with my right hand and holding another chocolate milk in my left hand, As usually i went to the garden behind the school and put a cup of chocolate milk under the tree that the place he always spotted after doing anything. i like to do it even i never talk with him nor close wtih him and  without i realize it slowly become a habbit. this habbit happen since a year ago .i dont even know if he drink the chocolate milk from me or not because what that i know he never questioning it but at least i gave him the chocolate milk because i know he like it and for the rest is up to him.

do you think im a stalker? ugh No

Im not a stalker btw, but just..................

 

 

 

 

 


*note from author:

so guys this is the first chapter, i have no idea what im doing about my writing especially my error grammar lol please dont hate me cus i love snowflakes lmfao

please leave a comment and suggestion if you want me to continue this story, i will really apreciate that..

감사합니다

-xoxo17-