Abandoned Building

Four Seasons

Four seasons

Chapter 1:

 Pit-a-pat was the sound I heard together with an occasional thunder cracking through the skies that made me woke up from my slumber. The first thing I saw after I opened my eyes was the plain white ceiling of my room. Then my body shivered because of the wind swishing. I then sat up and I saw that the balcony door of my room was opened.

The rain was pouring hardly that it made small puddle so I walked towards the door and closed it. I looked at the wall clock of my room and saw that it was still early for me to do all my morning chores. I then proceeded to the bathroom and took a bath.

After I finished taking a bath I dressed into my school uniform and exited my room.  I walked down the stairs of our house in a fast pace wishing that the wife of my father wouldn’t see me. Fortunately, I already walked out of my room before my father’s wife saw me.

I walked to the bus stop and I did not need to wait for the bus for it was already there.Then the bus arrived in front of the entrance of the school I was studying at. I walked down the bus and walked towards the school gate.

Not so many students are there yet for it was still early. Many would like to think that once a student was early they would be studying starting from that time until it was class but I am not like the one the stereotypical teenagers think of.

I just like to enjoy my time at the back garden of the almost abandoned school building. I was entering the school gate when I saw the school guard smiled at me, I smiled back at him and proceeded to the almost abandoned school building.

I call that almost abandoned school building because it was abandoned by the students most of the time because the only functioning room there is the old music room where he always played the masterpiece he had composed a long time ago. He always played the piano while singing which can be heard at the garden.

I walked towards the big willow tree which was directly meters away from the gigantic window of the music room and sat down in front of it. I leaned my head on the tree, removed my glasses and closed my eyes and waited for minutes.

Then I heard the piano playing and the familiar angelic voice echoing throughout the whole music room to the garden making the place more peaceful and serene. When I felt that the leaves fell down on my face I opened up my eyes and looked up, smiling. It was then that I realized that the sound of the piano stopped. I looked forward the music room looking at the piano seat then frowned when I did not saw him.

That was when I saw a figure walking towards me and I wore my glasses to see clearer. After my eyes adjusted to the lens of my glasses my eyes widened seeing clearly who is in front of me. It's him.

 

The guy whom I always admired was walking towards me at that very moment with a beautiful smile that adored his handsome face. He stopped walking  a meter infront of me. I relaxed my posture standing straight and smiled a little at him and walked towards the other side of the campus where my class was going to be held.

"Hey! Miss! Wait for me, Let's go to class together" I heard him say from afar but I was on a hurry for the fear that the teacher is already at the room, I fastened my pace and ignoring his calls.

 As I entered the classroom I noticed the lack of the teacher's presence I sighed in relief proceeded to my seat at the front row exactly infront of the white board.