I REALLY LOVE YOU

This I Promise You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My name is Jin. I had a girl and she meant the world to me. She brightened my gloomy life, she filled the emptiness of mine. I miss her so much. I want to be with her forever but she left someone who meant a lot to me too…May we meet again my lovely wife…I love you…

 

I remember how pretty she was when I first met her. It was love at a first sight. She was the reason of my lovesick. It’s all began 3 years ago, when the two of us studied at the same university. She walked next to me and touched my arm with her arm.

“Ah, im sorry! Gwenchana yo?”

She asked me with her panic face. Her hands quickly helping me with my books on the floor. Im okay I said. There’s nothing to be worried of and she may continue with her own schedule.

“It’s okay, let me help you…”

She smiled. Oh my gosh, so beautiful. I was dumbfounded and staring at her like an idiot. She looked at me, our eyes met for minutes…

“Ah, nae, thank you…” I said, quickly moved my gazes away from her beautiful face. I blamed myself for being like that. Im embarrassed. My face blushed.

She smiled, again. Gosh…Stop smiling please…

“My name is Mia…And you?” She introduced herself and wanted to shake hands with me. But im too shy to introduced myself back.

“J-Jin…Seok-Jin…” Im stuttered. Like what the heck im doing? Im not strong enough to faced her. Smiles were written all over her pretty face, im dying. I wanted to leave but she stopped me.

“Are you a senior or hoobae?”

“Im a freshie here. Im 22 years old.” I replied, totally like a nerd. I was too nervous to faced her.

“Tokattae! Im 22 years old and a freshie too! Nice to meet you chingu-ah…”

She was so damn friendly and I was too shy. A vice versa. I slowly nodded and smiled. “Yeah…”

She moved closer to me. Her sweet perfume filled my lungs. So sweet and I like it so much. She want to be my friend and want to hang out together whenever we’re free. I can’t stop her. She was too aggressive and friendly…And cute…

“Okay…” That was my answer as I remember. Yeah, that was the answer…

 

Days later, I met her again. The both of us were at the café with books on our hands. Studied for our examination. I knew she was there through her perfume. I moved my head to my right and saw her sat 3 tables away from me. She looks stunning with a light yellow dress and ponytail. I stared at her again like the last time.

“Jin?”

She saw me. Oh my god! She saw me! She approached me with the book on her hand and sat infront of me.

“It’s really you! Can I study with you?”

Her question was answered with a nod of my head.

And then…I kept peeping on her. She was so cute with big spectacles on her face. I quickly moved my stares away everytime she flinched. When she read, I stares again. I think im in love with her…

 

Month later, we met again. She was in pain because of migraine. Her books all on the floor with nobody helping her. I insisted to take her to hospital but she rejected the idea. Just a migraine she said.

 

After 5 months, I can’t hide my feeling anymore. I like her and it’s not even a lie. I was too scared if another guy will take her away from me. I convinced myself to confess. I convinced myself to spill the truth. I just can’t hide it anymore. I want her to be mine.

But as usual, I failed again. I was a coward back then.

 

“Whose that?” I asked when I saw her texting someone. She kept on texting and smiles by herself.

“Someone…” She said with big smile on her lips. And then she texting again. I can’t focused on the books. The library seems stuffy and suffocated out of a sudden. I stopped reading and closed the books with furious eyes of mine. I can’t stand the sight of her texting somebody with that suspicious smiles! Im jealous!

“Jin…”

“Jin…Wait!”

Her calls didn’t stopped me from leaving. I left her on that damn library. I was mad at myself because im a coward and a fool. I let the friendzone feeling overruled my heart.

 

She called my phone, I ignored her. She texted me, I ignored her again. I was too cruel back then. But I did that because im jealous, im jealous because I love her so friggin much…

 

“Jin, Seokjin!”

My steps stopped. Mia’s voice echoed calling for me. I can hear her small foot steps running towards me. Her warmth palms touched my shoulder, I flinched.

“Jin-ah…”

I closed my eyes. Her voice sounded sad. I muted, didn’t talked. While her hand still on my shoulder, waited for me to speak.

“Wae irae? Appo?”

Her questions gently hit my eardrums. My tongue felt numb, can’t answer her question. She frowned at my back. Tears slowly hit her cheeks, I didn’t know.

“Jin…Are you mad of me? If yes, please talk. Tell me what I did wrong…”

She even stuttered while questioned me. I felt guilty for ignoring her for the past days. She’s not even to blame yet she’s the victim of my stupid anger. Slowly, I turned to her.

I stunned at the moment I saw the tears. She crying and sobbing without me knowing. Im a nappeun namja. I bowed my gazes to the ground, searching for strength.

“Uljima…” I said.

“Mianhae…” She apologized and sobbed harder than before. She can’t stopped her tears. She tried to stop but she can’t.

I bit my lips, feeling guilty. I made her cry…Im all to blamed. I lifted my finger, touched her cheeks and wiped away the tears. Her face was pale but her tears were warmth. I wiped her tears everytime it flows…

“Mianhae if I make you mad…” She apologized again eventhough she had nothing to apologize.

I shook my head, “Anya, you are not guilty of anything.”

She looked at me, hit straight to my heart, “You ignoring me, I must did something bad to you…”

A smile formed on my lips. I patted her head and denied it over and over again. I wanted to confess but I failed again. Im not brave enough to do that until 2 weeks later, at the park….

 

“Jin, this is Hoseok..”

I panicked. Hoseok? But why she introduced him to me? What’s their relationship?

“Hey, nice to meet you.” He said with his right hand towards me. Wanted to shake hands.

I can see her smiles widened. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter