Morning

The day after

A bright but wintery morning woke up Kyungsoo as he went to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast to his newly wedded husband, he just couldn't believe it that after 2 years of dating and one year of been engaged they finally got married. 

He was taking out all the things he needed to make the perfect and delicious breakfast for his husband. And thinking of the things that he finally got to do with Jongin the night before just thinking about it made his face burn in red.He was in such deep thoughts that he didn't hear somebody's footsteps coming closer to him.Until he felt a pair of strong arms around his waist and a head on the crook of his neck.

"Baby why did you wake up without me?" Jongin started yo whine and unconsciously pout against Kyungsoo "I needed to prepare food, I was soo hungry from yesterday.... that I didn't even got to eat since I was so nervous " "Hmm? But I wanted to wake up next to you in our first day married!" "I'm sorry Jonginnie I'll make it up to you okay?" 

"Fine" Jongin said giving up since he knew he could never actually stay mad at Kyungsoo.He just couldn't resist the little squishy guy with big doe innocent eyes,even if he knew that it was just an appearance since he was anything but squishy and quiet. "How did you slept? " asked Jongin while pulling Kyungsooon top of the counter so he can see at his perfect husband. "I slept real good,not so tired did I woke up like I thought I'll be".Jongin hummed again as he kept on getting closer to Kyungsoo's face wanting to get a taste of those heart shaped lips that were so addicting to him. With lips to lips locked Jongin put his hands in Kyungsoo's tight really close to his crotch which made kyungsoo gasp and open his mouth and Jongin took as an opportunity to let his sinful tongue discover his husband's mouth.

After their long make out and two bodies desperately searching for air to get into their bodies.Kyungsoo spoke up "Why don't you go take a shower while I make breakfast. " Jongin pecked Kyungsoo's lips again and gave his suggestion "I have a better idea why don't we test the kitchen and every single part of the houses, since we already tested the couch, bathroom and bedroom." He already had his hands inside his petite husband shirt one hand touching everywhere while the other one flickering his pink nubs.And Kyungsoo been the boy who had barely lost his ity the day before and having no self control, he couldn't do anything but whine and moan occasionaly tent noticeable to Jongin from his boxers as he smirked inside knowing he had won. "Your finally mine I won't let you escape this whole week " he whispered against his hear."Don't worry about breakfast...we'll just go somewhere else to eat since you're going to be tired"

 

 

Enough said Jongin stayed to his word and tried out the whole new house that week.Showing and giving his love to his partner for all the days that will come in the future.