One

No Way!

"YoonJae, are you going to be okay on your own?" The woman she had lived off of questioned worriedly, handing her the dorm key.

Nodding for the hundredth time, she smiled. "Yes, mom. I will be fine."

Heaving out a cry, she wrapped her arms around her daughter. "I'm going to miss you! Come see me when you have time. Make lots of friends!"

YoonJae chuckled and glanced at her watch. "I know mom, now go. It's late and I'm tired."

Her mother gave up finally and sighed. Waving, she watched as her mother's figure disappeared down the hallway. Unlocking her door and letting out a breath, she pulled all her belongings into the dark room.

Flipping the switch, she found the room to be empty. After looking around her assumption was correct. Dd she have roommates? Were they just late? All these questions were running in her head.

First dips on rooms. She grinned at the thought and searched for the largest room. It might not have been fair, but she wasn't going to let this opportunity slip by her.

YoonJae closed the door after turning off all the lights and collapsed onto the bed. Grinning and giggling to herself, she shut her eyes and drifted to sleep.

---

The two boys stared down at the girl on the bed, confused and curious. When they had arrived that morning, they found the front door unlocked and shoes in the entrance.

Yet when they went through the rooms, they hadn't expected to see a girl. TaeHyung pushed on her shoulder, trying to wake her.

Her eyes twitched and she rolled, coughing. It was hot in the room, they thought, so YoonGi quickly turning on the fan. When they looked back, tired, soft brown eyes were gazing at them.

"Good morning." TaeHyung greeted quickly, smiling brightly. YoonGi shot him a look, slowly moving back to her.

Her eyes widened and she pushed herself back, looking frightened. "Why the hell are you in my room?! Who are you?"

"I'm-"

"We should ask you that first." YoonGi cut him off, narrowing his eyes. "This is our dorm room. How did you get in?"

She glared and moved forward, grabbing her key and showing him. "This is the key that was given to me. it opened that door." She held out the tag that read 'Room 3-22'.

The two both pulled out their keys, the tag having the same written on it. TaeHyung grinned, giving a small wave. "I'm Kim TaeHyung. It's awesome to have a female roommate." He flopped onto the bed. "This is the biggest room, isn't it? Let's share!"

Before any of them could move, YoonGi grabbed her wrist, dragging her out of the room. "We can't have a female roommate. She needs to leave!"

Suddenly the door opened and in came two boys. They stopped and looked between them, closing the door behind them quickly. "What's happening?" The other stated at the girl, looking confused.

"Just a mistake with the front desk. She's leaving."

SeokJin smiled. "What is your name? Did he even ask you that?"

She shook her head, blinking at him. "San YoonJae."

TaeHyung walked out of her room. "Maybe that's why she got our room. She has a guy name. At least, a common name for guys." He smiled again and she couldn't help but cringe. "I think it fits you."

NamJoon sighed. "But it's true she can't stay here. You don't want to live with these two."

YoonJae tried to get away from the brown haired boy, but the oldest boy held his hand out to her. Taking it, YoonGi finally let go.

"Let's go talk to the front desk and see if we can fix this. We'll be back in a second." Seokjin walked with her out.

He was nice and didn't say much, but when he did, his voice was soft and comforting. He walked with her to the front desk, asking the woman there about the problem.

"Oh, that's strange. Can I see you key?" YoonJae handed her the key with her name and room number on it. "I don't know how this happened. But there aren't any other rooms available. Would it be possible for you to stick it out until we can contact the board?"

Seokjin and YoonJae gave each other a look, both hesitant about the situation. "That will be fine, I'll check up on her and report anything that goes against school rules. And her own safety."

The woman smiled and thanked him. She then sent them away, moving onto other students that needed assistance.

They walked back in silence and she was able to think. It would be strange living in a dorm with two other boys, but maybe she could make it work. She just needed to watch out and be careful of her actions.

Her door was now in front of her and she sighed, going in and finding the three on the couch. Their conversation stopped and they looked up. Seokjin closed the behind him and gave a small smile. "We have news."

"I have to stay." YoonJae started, looking between them. "At least until they get it all worked out." She explained everything she was just told and then excused herself, going into her room.

"I call the room next to her!" TaeHyung shouted happily, and she heard thumps and shuffling.

There was a groan and she knew who it was. "Just focus on your studies. Jin and I will come check up on you guys once in a while. Don't do anything bad." NamJoon teased.