Chapter 3 (1/3)

Delinquent school
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                  Joo-hyun's POV

We went on the school roof. 
''He's here.'' I whispered as I walked behind Jackson.
''I see.'' Jackson said.
''I'm here. Where else would I be?'' The boy laughed as he was looking at the sky while sitting on the bench. 
''Look... We need help with something...'' Jackson came toward the boy.
''What do you need?'' The boy stood up and walked toward me. His black hair was hiding his chocolate brown eyes and he had a big smile on his face. 
''T-There's a new girl in our class. D-Do you know-''
''Of course I know her name.'' He laughed and walked toward me while I was walking backwards until I hit the wall.
''Her name's Barbara.''
''Thank you...'' I whispered and tried to walk away, but he grabbed my wrist.
''You know... I want something for that information, cutie.'' He smirked and pushed me against the wall.
''Leave her alone!'' Jackson came toward us and pushed the boy away and then hugged me. 
''Are you okay?'' He patted my head.
''I... I guess...'' I whispered and hugged him tightly.
''The cutie will give me that kiss sooner or later...'' The boy said and started walking away.
''In your dreams!'' I shouted which made him look back at me.
''We'll see about that...'' He smirked and left.
''I won't let him touch you.'' Jackson whispered. 
I was scared of that boy... His name was Hongbin... Lee Hongbin. The boy who was one year older than us... The boy who was mysterious. We didn't knew anything about him. He knew everything about everyone, but nobody knew anything about him.
''Sorry, babe. I have to go now. So, if you want... You can stay here...''
''O-Okay. I will.'' I smiled and kissed Jackson before he left. 
Soon after he left, I sat on the bench and looked up at the sky. It was a really nice a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter