Chapter 1

Wolf Lust

    

       I stared out the window watching the white flakes come down gently covering the ground with white all around. The tree’s covered in white frost as the world is slowly covered by snow having it look like everything’s in slow motion……. I wish it was.

I sighed and walked around my room whistling when I stopped and picked up the photo which had the three of us smiling and laughing.

*I will find the one that killed you, Umma Appa*

“Jungsoo!! Your weird colored haired friend is here to walk you to school!!”

“Uh Mr. Choi my hair isn’t colored, it wasn’t”

“Oh shut up and go upstairs”

“Okay sir”

 

The tall blonde boy walked in and leaned against the door and smiled at you “Are you ready”

I nodded and slipped on my boots and was ready to walk out when he stopped me and helped me get on my jacket. I smiled and walked downstairs and bid my uncle a goodbye and walked out making me close my eyes and sigh.

 

“Jungsoo, I have a question” I looked at him and stopped

“What is it Zelo-ah”

“Does your uncle like me?”

I stared at the ground and giggled

“He likes you, it’s just he’s so over protective over me”

He nodded to himself and we continued to walk again.

*********************************************************

“Hyung! Why are we even here?” cried the tall boy with rainbow colored hair

“We’re looking for his soulmate, you idiot”

The tall tanned boy stopped and turned around making everyone else stop.

“You guys shut up, follow, and listen, the next person to speak again, you’re not going to see the daylight tomorrow, got that ?” he turned around and continued to walk again.

The boys looked at each other and shrugged and continued to walk again while the younger one grabbed a marker and a tablet from his back pack. “Suho hyung, I have a question” he whispered. He wrote on the tablet. 

‘What does it feel like to have your soulmate’ Suho stopped and pushed him “No you pabo, just put that away and just walk” he walked by D.O and them. Sehun sighed and looked at Baekhyun who was way in the back. He ran to him and nudged him making him look up from his phone.

 “Hyung I have a question” the purpled haired boy groaned and placed his phone in his pocket.

“What’s the question?”

“What does it feel like to have your soulmate?”

“How the hell would I know? I don’t even have a soulmate yet, Go ask Kai or Suho or D.O! Just don’t ask me” he grabbed his phone back out and turned it on again.

 

Sehun Sighed and looked at everyone else who were up ahead except Baekhyun who was walking and reading something on his phone.

“No one wants to listen to me” he groaned and kicked a rock and walked slowly after them.

******************************************************

“Hyung~ Do you have the equation to number 58?”

“Yea, its 6041 over 50257 pi”

“Thanks hyung” the boy copied it down and smiled

“Someday, I want to confess to Choi Jungsoo” Said a boy who had his feet on his desk.

“Nah, I don’t think she will date some nerds”

“YAH! We shouldn’t lose hope!”

The other boys started to laugh while the other one crossed his arms and pouted

“I mean, why date some guys that wear big glasses and Suspenders, we’re just nerds that have good grades and good attendances”

The boys started to nod their heads agreeing

“But SOMEDAY, I want to confess to her, she’s so perfect…”

“Beautiful eye smile’

“Cute laugh”

“Good grades”

“Clear milky skin”

“Pretty white smile”

“JUST PERFECT”

They sat there day dreaming of her.

******************************************************************

Kai walked in the school and immediately every girl in the school ran to them.. *Where is she* Kai smiled sweetly at the girls and walked through the crowd and tried to find the girl that he couldn’t stop thinking of 24/7. Kai stopped and saw Jungsoo and saw a figure looming over her. Kai walked a little closer passing the girls who were swooning over him and fanning themselves. The closer he got, he noticed it was a really tall boy with blonde hair. He had his arm casually around Jungsoo’s shoulder and the two were laughing about something. Kai clenched his jaw, slowly exhaling and inhaling.

 

The two walked passed him making him clench his fist so he wouldn’t attack. He felt intoxicated by Jungsoo’s sweet scent and the way her sweet laugh echoed through his ears. She stopped and looked back but he was gone like the wind. The two walked to their respective classes. Around the corner, Kai sighs trying to be optimistic “At least it wasn’t any of them….” He mumbles, he walked out and walked to his own class.

 

******************************************************

 

I chuckled walking back to class sitting in my respective seat near the window in the back. I sigh looking out the window to see some shadows looming behind a few trees. I squint my eyes trying to get a better look, and suddenly I got a peek of bright Red crimson eyes before the shadows disappeared completely. My eyes widen slightly, looking out again trying to find them, but nothing.

 

‘JUNGSOO!!” I flinch in my chair turning around to see all my classmates staring at me, some rolling their eyes. I look up to see the teacher staring at me, her chalk between her thumb and index finger.

“Care to answer this question for me?” she smirks pointing to a long equation and I hear some of the students snicker. I bite my lip trying to figure out the

equation…. When did class even start? I shake my head looking down. I hear the teacher sigh and I hear the clicking of her heels against the tiled floor. Her hand slams down on my desk, as she pulls her hand back I see a slip, a detention slip to be exact. I take the note slipping it into my pocket, as I grab my notebook and began to copy the notes.

 

Finally the bell rings signaling the end of class and time for lunch. I slowly pack my bag and walk out the classroom after everyone left. I walk onto the front lawn where I see my friend Minhee sitting on a bench waiting “What took you so long?” she asks taking out her food, and stuffing a spoonful of rice in . I take my detention slip out and show her. hangs open showing her chewed up rice, I scrunch up my nose disgusted.

 

“First close your mouth and swallow will you?” I ask sitting down. She clamps and swallows it.  “What did you do?!?!” she exclaims, setting her food to the side and taking the note from my hand. 

“I don’t even know~” I groan taking my apple out and taking a huge bite out of it.

“Aww man~ its after school?! Then we won’t be able to go to the café today!” she cries out annoyed. I give her an apologetic smile and continued to eat my lunch. The bell rings signaling the end of lunch. I get up quickly packing my lunch and shoving it in my bag, not wanting to be late and getting another detention. I quickly walk inside and sit in the back and sit by the window, but avoiding looking out, until a flash of Red catches my eyes again. I look out but I see nothing but just a flash of grey, I shake my head *I think I’ve gone crazy*

 

Taking my notes again, I listen to the teacher lecturing writing some things down, and the rest of the time daydreaming, I notice a group of boys outside talking themselves, wearing large black glasses resting on their perfectly sculpted noses, I don’t think I’ve seen them around before, maybe new kids?. The bell rings cutting my teacher off in the middle of his lecturing about history. The kids get up not paying any attention to him and walking out of the classroom.  The same thing continues for my next classes; NOTES-LECTURING-

DAYDREAMING. But I haven’t seen any Red crimson eyes or any shadows after that incident, must’ve just been my imagination. At the very end of the day I sighed taking my note out again. Telling me to meet her at the library for detention. I groan, the library is on the other side of the school. I swing my bag across my shoulders and begin the long walk to the library. On the way I pass the group of boys I saw earlier. I glance at them before continuing my walk. I slowly open the door to the library and a small bell rings signaling someone arriving at the library. I walk inside and to my left and right I see rows and rows of tables, at the very end of the row. I see my teacher waiting for me with a pile of textbooks. I slowly approach her, setting my books and bag down.

 

“Glad you could make it” she smiles and slides the pile of textbooks to my side. “I want you to work on the problems in here, here’s the list of pages and numbers you need to do” she simply hands me the paper with numbers as she sighs, taking out a book and beginning to read it. I hold back a complaint from escaping and open the first textbook and started my work.

“Here” I close the last book and hold the papers out to her. She looks up from her book nodding and take the papers from my hand. 

“You know Jungsoo, your behavior has been changing compared to how you were at the beginning of the year, why is that?” she looks at me showing no sign of any emotion.

“Uhm I’m not sure, I haven’t noticed any change” I reply not sure what else to say. She sighs laying the papers to the side.

“Please, just be more attentive, this is your last year, how about leaving this school on the right foot, hmm?” she asks tilting her head to the side. I numbly nod and grab my bag “Well see you tomorrow then”. She says packing her bags up. I quietly say a goodbye and walk out of the library but get blinded by the sun that has been hidden by the clouds. 

 

I swallow my saliva but it stings my throat. I walk to the nearby café grabbing myself a bottle of juice. I walked out and turned the corner but accidently bumping into someone. “Omo Mianhe!” I gasp pulling back. My bottle rolling to the side. I bend down and my hand outstretched to grab the red purple bottle

but accidently grabbed someone else’s hand. When you touched the person’s hand it felt like a dozen sparks were going off and you felt tingly and it felt everything was numb. I pull back, looking up to meet a pair of warm, chocolate brown eyes. I gulp, unsure what to do in this situation. The stranger sheepishly smiles handing me the drink, getting up. His hand suddenly outstretched to me, I look at his hand and then at him, slowly taking his hand and he pulls me up

“Thank you” I mutter

“You’re welcome” the stranger’s warm husky voice pours into my ears. He slowly walks around me. I quickly turn around watching him.

“Wait!” I blurt out, he pauses in his tracks and turns around to look at me

 

“My name Is Choi Jungsoo…. What’s yours?”

The stranger smiles

 

 

 

“Kim Jongin….. But call me Kai”

 

 

************************************************

^^^.Author’s Note; why hello my dear reader, this is the first chapter of WOLF LUST and I hope you guys you enjoyed it. Please continue reading it and please – SUBSCRIBE – COMMENT – UPVOTE IF YOU LIKE BUT WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATEDJ.  FROM – CHOI JINHEE & EXOTICDREAMS & ANDREADANCE4U. ^^^