Frilly

Strawberries and Cream

'Unniee?' 

'Unnieeeee?!' 

'Where are you?' 

Hwayoung called out while walking down the hallway of their dorm. She opened a bedroom door and poked her head through the gap. 'Are you in here?' The room was dark and she couldn't see much.

'Yahhh!' A voice called out. 'Don't come in!' 

A pillow flew in the direction of Hwayoung's face and hit her before she could move. 'Ouch.' She mumbled and rubbed her nose. 'Why can't i come in? I was looking for you.' 

'Just... Wait a minute, I'm getting changed' 

'Oh, you are?!' Hwayoung grinned and reached to turn the light on. She flicked the switch and saw Qri standing by her bed in her bra and .
The half girl immediately let out a high pitched shriek and ran at Hwayoung, who quickly ran away in the opposite direction laughing hysterically. 

'HWAYOUNG!!!' Qri squealed and ran after Hwayoung. 

Hwayoung reached the kitchen and almost ran straight into Boram. 
'Ah, unnie hide me!' She tried to hide herself behind the shorter girl. 'I angered the beast.' Hwayoung laughed and ducked behind Boram. 

Qri stormed into the room, still only wearing her underwear - strawberry patterned , with frilled edges - She made no effort to cover herself as she walked over to Boram. 
'Hwayoung!' She glared towards Hwayoung, who was peeking over Boram's shoulder. 

Hwayoung giggled. 'I like your Qri-unnie' 

'YAH!' Qri rushed forwards to grab Hwayoung but the younger girl used Boram as a shield. 

Boram squeaked and shut her eyes. 'Why am i in the middle of this?' She tried to scramble away but Hwayoung hugged her tightly from behind. 'Boram-unnie, i don't want her to kill me.' She said into Boram's ear, but loud enough so Qri could hear. 

Qri looked furious, steam was practically coming out of her ears. She walked over behind Boram and grabbed Hwayoung by her arm. 
'Let go.' She told Hwayoung. 

Hwayoung let go of Boram, who quickly ran away like a frightened little mouse. 'You two are scary.' She glanced at them both and then scuttled to her room. 

Qri turned to glare at Hwayoung, who was still crouched on the floor. Her arm in Qri's grasp she had no choice but to surrender. 

'Unnie have mercy!' Hwayoung wailed dramatically, she opened her eyes and accidentally glanced at Qri's chest, her cheeks reddening at the sight.  

'Yah!' Qri shouted and shook Hwayoung's arm. 'You are such a troll.' She made to cover her chest and frowned at Hwayoung. 'I told you not to come into my room! Why do you never listen to me?' 

'I do listen to you, i just choose to not do what you tell me.' Hwayoung chuckled and stood up, trying to straighten her short hair. 

Qri's eyes narrowed and she stepped towards Hwayoung, she pushed her until her back pressed against the wall. 

'Qri... you... you are scary for such a short person.' Hwayoung gulped and felt nervous as Qri's eyes bore into hers. 

Qri placed her arms either side of Hwayoung's shoulders. 'I think you deserve to be punished.' Qri smirked and leaned close to Hwayoung's face. 

'I...I do?' Hwayoung could feel the warmth of Qri's skin on her face. 'Aha Qri-unnie you are funny.' 

Qri leaned closer, her lips brushed against Hwayoungs 'Funny?'
  
Hwayoung glanced around the room checking no one was watching them, and quickly pressed her lips against Qri's. She felt Qri giggle and her arms dropped to her sides, Hwayoung reached and slid her arm around Qri's waist.

'Why do you always tease me like this?' Hwayoung grumbled and pulled Qri closer to her body. She traced her hand along her frilly and grinned. 'I'm glad you are wearing the underwear i bought for you.' 

'If you had waited a bit longer i would have shown you anyway.' Qri hit Hwayoungs arm half heartedly and rolled her eyes. 'I should get dressed, it's cold.' 
Qri slid away from Hwayoung and started making her way back to her bedroom. 

'Wait, let me come with you.' She chased after Qri. 'Unnieeee!' 

Hwayoung reached her door and was about to walk in when she felt Qri grab her and pull her into her bedroom, locking the door behind them both.