Savior? or Satan?

Hadephilia

*Luhan's POV from now on *


"Aww! He's so cute!" 


"Luhan oppa! Please marry me!"





"Meet me in room A18 at 4:00! I love you Luhan-oppa." said my left ear. 

Too bad, I don't listen to it.

 

 The right ear says : 


"."

 



"Go kill yourself !"

 



"Go back to China. Wait no! They kicked you out of there for a reason you !" said my other ear.



This is the ear I hear out of. 

I ignore the one with the compliments and all things nice. I lowered my head and take in all the hurtful comments as I let a tear roll down my cheek. My concious laughed at my weakness.



"Aw! He's crying! Go a to cheer you up, gay !" 



This isn't the first time I've been insulted. Not at all .I ran like I always did , not even acknowledging the people who actually support me telling the bullies to off. It's not like my "supporters" actually care for me. To be honest, no one did truly. 
They just want me for my body and face.

It wasn't a secret that I was gay. I can't help who I "love" ...though there's no one who wants me genuinely and not just for my body.

 I was too weird. Different. Gay. . Every insult  possible was thrown at me.


So what do I do? Run. Run away from the sick society.I climbed to the roof of the school and sat on the edge like I always do when I'm upset. I considered jumping off many, many times before to end my miserable life...except I'm a coward . Too afraid of doing it myself.

 

 

That's why I hired someone to do it for me. 

 

 

I hired the hitman two months ago to come kill me but he never showed up yet. I was relieved but dissapointed at the same time. It would've been easier and the bullies would've lost their play toy aka. Me.

I didn't even try to stop the tears from flowing. The bullying had been going on for 7 years ever since I was in middle school. Sure I'm popular, but it's a half hate half love popularity. People picked on me, hit me, and hell, they even tried to drown me. It would've been better if they did.

Then there were those people who complimented me, "liked" me, and was trying to be "friendly" with me...but that always turned into attemts of . Hell, my own parents don't give a damn about me. My mom would laugh if I fell of the Empire State Building..she thinks I was a mistake.. and my dad would just drink to my death...like he always does. Friends? I had Jongin... but he dissapeared one day without a word. So to sum things up, I had no one. I laughed out loud at my miserable life. Not that I had one.

 

 

Slowly, I dangled my feet off the side of the roof. 

The hitman wasn't going to come liked I asked him to.....2 ing months ago. And the deed's got to be done!

 

I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth. Might as well..

 

I scooted a centimeter off the edge of the roof and another. And another and ano~

"Mmpphhh!"   My eyes shot open as a cold-rough hand clenched around my mouth and dragged me off the edge of the roof that was about to take my life away. The strong pair of arms pushed me against the door leading to the roof and turned me around to face him. I closed my eyes again afraid if I open it, it would probably be some old erted man looking for a pretty prey. A lot of people had tried to take advantage of me because I was always seen as a weak and nothing else. I knew the drill for ual assault by heart. However right now, I don't really care.haha! It's not like I'm worth more than a object anyways.I braced myself for more rough touches in places that you shouldn't touch....and waited.

 

...

 

one minute.

 

...

 

two minutes.

 

...

 

Nothing. No groping. Nothing like my normal kidnaps. Maybe....this person cares enough about me to keep me from committing suicide. Haha! I'm really thinking crazily right now, aren't I. If not..then who is this?I started to get curious about who my....savior (?) was. I slowly opened my eyelids blinking the hot  tears out of my eyes and gasped at the breathtaking sight before me, but the stranger's fingers went back onto my lips. This time, more gentle and full of passion..

I looked up and stared at a young face...21 at the most, but absolutely breathtaking. His thin, pink lips were straight with no expression and were slightly wettened, making my heart pitter-patter. His messy brown hair was flying as the wind blew it across his forehead. He was everything perfect packed up into one body. Sharp jawline, strong frame , tall, everything. But his eyes...I flinched a little at his gaze. They were brown and cold, filled with emptiness. He looked at me as if I wasn't the person he was expecting. His cold stare has started soften as he continue to stare at me with a curious gaze.It was that way for what seemed to be an hour. Time had seemed to stop at this . The wind seemed to have stopped blowing and the sounds of cars below us seemed to have blurred out. Most of all, his peircing gaze never leaving my face..He was..beautiful, but mysterious. Like he had a dark aura around him. There seemed to be something dark about his persona.Somehow, that got me filled with curiosity...Oh god, I was gravitating towards this stranger.

I lowered my gaze again afraid he might become disgusted at my face. Compared to him, I was nothing in beauty. The stranger with the weird persona seemed to have found his voice again when I looked away to the ground avoiding his stares .

 

 

"....Are you crazy?"  My heart seemed to have stopped. The stranger's voice betrayed his youthful face. It was deep and smooth like chocolate flowing down a waterfall .. 

 

 

Wait.what? Why am I thinking about sweets at a time like this? He could be a for all I know

 

"n-no! What?" I gathered up the strength I had left and turned to face him trying to look manly.

 

" Why are you on the edge of the roof? You could've been killed..." He said kind of forcefully but is that...care in his voice?,  

" No, you can't die.."

 

 

I felt my hope meter rise to 1000. Is he...does he...care about me? Maybe someone in this world does care.... I shook my head at the stupid thought. Of course he doesn't. I never met him before. But I couldnt help but feel like this was fate...and then he continued:

".....because that's my job......."he said blankly as if that was nothing, " .......to kill you!, I mean." 

 

Hah! Fate my .

 

I stared at him with an amused face. So this was the assassin I hired to kill me .!  But he's so....young. I laughed out loud in his face, because for a moment there, I actually thought this stranger cared about me! 

 

Savior? more like Satan. 

 

His face scrunched up in confusion at my reaction

 

"You're late." I said to him. Two months and 28 days late to be exact. Yes, I counted the days till my death. I'm that desparate. 

The beautiful stranger just looked even more confused at my words.

 

Oh....he doesn't know. 

"What?" He asked still with a confused look on his face.

 

 

Didn't you read my file? I ing hired you to kill me, you idiot! Are  really that careless of your ...job?   But no, that doesn't come out of my mouth.

 

" Nothing." I replied. He doesn't need to know.

He now looks frustrated as he stratched his head. " This isn't supposed to happen. You're messing up my plans, you er. You're supposed to scream and I'm supposed to knock you out." tbh. I'm not even suprised.

 

Oh. Well, oops.

 

"Oh....well....Ahh..?"   I mentally facepalmed myself at the obvious fake scream I just did.

"......."

"......."

 

 

 

 

 

 

*bang*

Annmddddf .Then the lights go out. 

 

 

 

 

sorry. sorry, sorry. for the crappy ending of this chapter. I didn't want the whole chapter to be sad and depressing sooo......

But thanks for reading! you guys are my inspiration!!!