1/1

Ideal Girl

 

After a long day of practice you were lazing around in home, and decided to watch some tv.
Turning on the TV a high pitch laugh made it's way through your ears, and you knew your new favorite program was on "Roommate Season 2" with your good friend Jackson Wang.

All through the episode you couldn't help but laugh at his silly behavior and all the interactions with his hyungs. Until... he met this girl Song Gayeon and became so shy all of a sudden... they showed a recording of him saying she fitted his ideal type of girl... Tanned skin and likes sports... Unknowingly you began to frown and felt a little pang in your heart... Yes.. you already knew... you fell in love with Jackson after knowing him for only a year, even if you met the rest of the GOT7 boys, Jackson always was diferent in your eyes and heart, no one knew... except Mark... who became one of you closest friends after knowing you both came from America, so you felt comfortable with him... he made you feel like home.

Every time you saw him with other girls it makes you heart break a little... but seeing him react that way with Gayeon took all the little hopes you've got away, after the episode ended, you realized you had a text from him.

J: " Hey, did you watch the new episode?? ^^" Sighing... tsk, of course he'll asked that, knowing i wouldn't miss his freaking show... 
N: "Yep, good job dude n.n" Gosh... how can he asked me that... damn boy, so clueless you thought. Laying down in your bed, you decided to give a little call to Mark to let your frustration out. He picked up after 3 rings

M: "Hey Nic, what's up??"
N: "Nothing much.... just a little bored actually... How are you Markie??"
M: "I'm good.. soooo you saw the episode, right??" You heard some rustling
N: "Yah, how do you know" You asked widening your eyes
M:"We were watching it too, it was just a matter of time for you to call me" He said laughing
N: "I hate you" You said pouting
M:"No you don't, you love me and you know it Nic, and stop pouting"
N: " Yah, you creep, how did you know i was pouting?"
M: "You always do that when i tease you... so know tell me, what's wrong?" He said sounding more serious.
N: "You already know Mark...he likes her, you saw him too" You said closing your eyes.
M: " Because she fits the image of his ideal girl??" He asked
N: "Yes, and because he was fanboying because of her, you know he lost all his cool, with one second with her " You replied sighing
M: " Nic... you are so blind, don't you see you fit that image too?? you are beautiful Nic, how can't you see that you are all that??" He said, as you heard a door being close forcefully
N: " Mark, what was that??"
M: "I don't know... probably someone wanted to talk with me and left after seeing me in the phone"... "but forget about that, as i said, i think that image fits perfectly with you"
You had your eyes wide open and said " What!!?? Mark are you crazy??  How can I be his ideal type??"
N: "I'm not crazy... why can't you?"
N:"Because I...I..." You got cut off by a loud knocking at your door "Nic, are you home!!?" That voice... it's Jackson
N: "Hmmm.. Mark, i have to go, Jackson is going to break my door if i don't open quickly"
M: "Sure, but please Nic, love yourself some more... it could be you he's talking about ... Bye" He said before hanging up.

Leaving your phone on the bed you made your way to the door. " Yah, Jackson relax, you're going the bring my door down!" You yelled before opening the door. As you did so, he came in fast and grabbed your hand leading you to the couch.

N: Jackson are you ok??" You asked him
J: "Hmmm, yes... what took you so long??" He asked, resting his back on the couch
N: "I was in the phone with Mark" You replied getting up " Do you want something to drink or eat??"
J: I know... he mumbled without you hearing it... " No thanks, come back here please" He said holding your hand
N: "Ok... now tell me, what’s wrong with you, you are not like this" You said sitting down and facing him...
He ruffled his hair and said " It's just that... aish... I like this girl ok, and i heard one of my friends being so lovely with her... it hurts you know??" He said looking at your eyes.. Even if it hurt you listening to this, you saw the hurt in his eyes...
N: " Idiot" you said playfully ruffling his hair " Have you told her about your feelings?? or your friend??" 
J: " Nope...but  Mark...." He got cut off by you " Mark?? what does Mark has to do with this??" You asked tilding your head to the side. He looked away from you
N: “ Jackson look at me” You said holding his chin making him look at you, and as you did so, the words that Mark said came to your mind “it could be you he's talking about” “ No way” you mumbled…

You hugged him tight before saying… “ Jackson… I need you to do something for me, ok??” You said smiling at him
J: “ Hmmm… sure “ He said scratching his neck while you stood up.
N: “Can you look at me, and describe me please??” You said showing him your puppy eyes, while doing so you saw him blushing…
J:” Why??” he said looking down “ Just do so please, it can be simple thing like my skin color and that kind of stuff” You said turning around
J: “ Fine…” He said huffing.. “ You are a girl… you have natural tanned skin, you like Sports and you are great at taekwondo, you are great to hang with…” He said blushing once again… In that moment you knew… Mark was right… mmm I should confess, and see if he gets it… “ Awww Jackson, thank you… now can I tell you something??” You said pinching his cheeks.
J: “Sure…” He said shrugging

While walking around in your house you started talking “ You see… I met this boy a few years ago, we got along together just fine, he speaks comfortably with me, he knows a lot about me… and I’ve been liking him for quite some time now… “ After taking something from the kitchen you walked back to the living room, and saw Jackson with his shoulders dropped while nodding with his head “ But, even if we get along just fine I didn’t think he likes me, I’ve seen him with other girls and he gets all shy, but with me he never does…” You said sitting down and looking at him, making him look at you, seeing some kind of hurt in his eyes “Until MARK said something to me, I came to think about this…”

J: Mark!!?? He said getting up quickly “You like Mark hyung??” He said waving his hands in the air
N: Yes Mark… and no, I don’t like him… can you sit down now…” You said pulling his hand
J: I don’t get this… he said ruffling his hair
N: Of course you don’t idiot” You said pushing his shoulder… “ The boy I like, said his ideal type of girl is one with tanned skin and that likes sports… come to think about it, it could be me, right?? “ You said winking at him and walking to your room, leaving him blushing and speechless.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/ac9899bb19c0cdfada0a7d985ba4fced/tumblr_n69kv1xvja1tpsazyo2_250.gif