5th anniversary

5th anniversary

The clock ticked one last time until the numbers changed, showing a bright green "12:00 am" in the dim room.

 

 

 

Yoseob smiled.

 

 

 

It's midnight. It's a new day.

 

 

 

It was their 5th anniversary as BEAST. It was their 5th year since they were officially grouped together out on stage, united in one name, dancing and singing to their hearts content.

 

 

 

Suddenly his phone rang beside him ad Yoseob grabbed it, staring at the screen with a wide grin on as b2uties started flooding his mentions.

 

 

"Wah... Junhyungie posted already... I wanted to be first" Yoseob muttered sadly to himself, pout in place. He continued browsing his instagram and twitter account, chuckling every now and then. He closed his eyes and mouthing a 'thank you' to his phone, before placing it back on the table beside him. Yoseob rolled to his side, bed sheets rustling, as he turned to face the other person on the bed. His bed. In his house. Yoseob's house.

 

 

 

Smiling brightly, Yoseob crawled on top Doojoon, resting his elbows on either side of the older's sides and softly Yoseob enclosed Doojoon's cheeks in his warm hands. Doojoon stirred in his sleep for a moment making Yoseob giggle. He leaned his face closer to the older's until their foreheads touched.

 

 

 

"Doojoonie~" Yoseob said softly, closing his eyes for a moment, enjoying the warmth from Doojoon's body being close to his that he couldn't get anywhere else. He shook Doojoon slightly. "Doojoonie wake up"

 

 

 

Doojoon remained unaffected for a while until one of his eyes opened sleepily, brows knotting at seeing – and feeling – something on top of him.

"Seobah?" He mumbled, confused, his hands automatically going up to encircle Yoseob's waist to bring him closer to his body. "What's wrong...?" Yoseob laughed at how cute Doojoon could be. "Pabo. It's 16. You told me that you'll just take a short nap but it's reached midnight now so I have to wake you up."

 

 

 

"16...?" Doojoon repeated. His mind wasn't fully working yet and it was all fuzzy and he was trying his best to understand what Yoseob was saying despite just waking up.

 

 

 

"16... Ah!!" Doojoon sat up suddenly – a little too sudden making Yoseob fall down beside him. "Doojoonah!!" Yoseob whined, pout forming in his face but Doojoon was already too busy bringing out his laptop from his bedside table. Yoseob blinked, tilting his head as he watched Doojoon starting his message to their beloved fans.

 

 

 

"Junhyung's posted already by the way" Yoseob said out of the blue, grabbing his phone from his side of the bed. "It was really nice..." Yoseob said out loud to himself, going on twitter and making his own message for their fans. He kept it simple and light-hearted, yet at the same time heartwarming and full of love. Yoseob smiled to himself, satisfied with his tweet and giving it one last look before posting it. He went towards Doojoon and hugged his back tightly, placing his chin on the older's shoulder. "And now I made one to~"

 

 

 

Doojoon relaxed in front of Yoseob, tilting his head to rest on top of Yoseob's. Together they were silent, Doojoon typing his heartfelt message to their fans as Yoseob watched.

 

 

 

"Done~ What  ;do you think Yoseobie?" Doojoon asked with a satisfied grin. Yoseob was silent, staring at the message for a long time before reaching his hands out to the keyboard to type something. "It needs a little something at the end.... There"

 

 

 

'사.... 사.... 사랑해!!!'

 

 

 

"Yaaahh" Doojoon cringed at the shy 'confession' at the end of the message because he always cringed at cute and sweet things. Stuttering over words cutely was so not Yoon Doojoon and he cringed – again – at the thought of him saying it.

 

 

 

"Yah.. What is this??" Doojoon asked accusingly, maybe even with a bit of annoyance. Yoseob laughed, burying his face in the crook of the older's neck. "Why~? It's cute isn't it?" "Well yeah... But I wouldn't write anything like that..." Doojoon trailed off, staring at the screen. " Yoseob tightened his hug on Doojoon. "I think fans would like to see this from you" he whispered teasingly in his ear, making Doojoon's frown deepen.

 

 

 

Doojoon was silent after that, staring at the screen of his laptop. After a while he sighed, finger going over to hover above the delete button. "I'll delete it" He said, about to press the delete button when a hand grabbed his to stop him from doing so. Yoseob then moved his hand together with Doojoon's which he was holding, to move the mouse across the screen and to click on 'send'. "There" Yoseob said with a satisfied look on his face. "YAH!" Doojoon exclaimed, twisting his body before grabbing Yoseob's shoulders and pushing him down – pinning him on the bed. "Yang Yoseob" Doojoon said with a serious look while Yoseob stared back with a playful grin on. "Yang Yoseob how dare you" He tightened his hold on the younger – but not too tight as to hurt the other.

 

 

 

"What's done is done Doojoonah" Yoseob laughed, dismissing the accusation. Before Doojoon could retort, Yoseob craned his neck up and pecked the older in the lips for a second before plopping his head back down. Doojoon blinked, "What wa–" Yoseob took the chance to flip them around – now it was Doojoon who was pinned down and Yoseob on top of him.

 

 

 

"Happy anniversary, Yoon Leader" Yoseob said with the most sincere, most joyful, and most beautiful smile in the world. Yoseob then bent down to kiss Doojoon on the lips. It was passionate and full of love as Doojoon returned the kiss, not stopping until they both needed air.

 

 

 

Yoseob raised his head again, panting slightly but with a small smile on his lips – and it was such a beautiful sight to Doojoon – as he cupped his lover's face.

 

 

 

Because today was October 16.

 

 

 

And it was a very special day to them.

 

 

 

Not only because it was the day BEAST debuted,

 

 

 

It was the day Yoseob and Doojoom became a couple.

 

 

 

 

"Happy Anniversary, love"

 

"I love you"

 

"I love you too."

 

------------------------

 

 

A/N: here you go bbus ; 7 ; didnt have time to re-read it so forgive the mistakes here and there~ haha hope you enjoyed weeeeee~~ //rolls away