Final

101 Post-Its

Kim Joonmyun and Bang Minah sat down on a bench, watching their daughter playing with Do Kyungsoo(D.O) and Kim Ahyoung's(Yura) son. The four parents started chatting about their high school days, with Ahyoung remarking,"You know, these kids remind me of Joonmyeon and Minah's relationship. Like how Jongmin is chasing Yena, showing hints to her thay he likes her but she had no clue at all." Both Joonmyeon and Minah started reminiscing their high school days.

-----------------------------

*Flashback*
"Hi." It was the first note Minah received which was posted on her locker. It was written on a Post-It, heart-shaped. She took the note off the locker door and kept it. Somehow, she felt that this note was precious, although she had no idea who the person was. Unbeknowst to her, Joonmyeon smiled sastifactorily. 

-----------------------------
"You made my heart bounce like crazy." "This guy is insane. That was  the 100th note he gave me,"remarked Minah to her best friend, Ahyoung. "He likes you. And I have a feeling that you like this guy because you kept every single note he gave you."noted Ahyoung. Minah then nudged Ahyoung and whispered,"Yah, Kyungsoo is staring at you again." The girls always find Kyungsoo staring at Ahyoung and Minah would tease Ahyoung, telling her that Kyungsoo harbours a crush on her, which causes constant denial from Ahyoung. "Hi Minah,"greeted one of her closest guy friends, Park Chanyeol. "Hey. I'm free after school. Wanna go skating at the ice rink at Dongdaemun?"offered Minah. "Sure. Sounds great!"replied Chanyeol and he whispered to Minah,"Should I bring Kyungsoo and Joonmyeon with me?" Minah giggle at that thought and agreed. Chanyeol had a reason to drag both boys to the hangout.

----------------------------
"Are you serious?"asked Joonmyeon and Kyungsoo at the same time. Chanyeol nodded proudly. Joonmyeon was overjoyed but felt a pang of jeaolusy at the same time. Sure, he and Minah were close friends but she and Chan
yeol were CHILDHOOD friends and he was not anticipating the thought of them doing skinship in front of him. After  boring classes are over, the 5 friends rushed to meet each other. They went to the amusement park and after riding the scariest rollet coaster in the world(according to Kyungsoo), they rode the Ferris Wheel. One car could only fit 2-3 people and so Ahyoung and Kyungsoo rode in the same car (forced) and the other three rode together. In Minah's car, Joonmyeon could not help but feel a bit envious of how Chanyeol and Minah acted like a couple. But Chanyeol was smart, so he said to Minah,"Hey, you better move to Joonmyeon's seat 'cause I'm going to fart," Minah hurried to sit next to Joonmyeon and accidentally fell into his arms. Junmyeon's cheeks were about to burst and they quickly sit at their respective places, akwardness surrounding them. Chanyeol smirked.

----------------------------
Minah decided to come extra early the next day to see who was her secret admirer. She hid at a corner and saw a guy walking towards her locker with a Post-It in hand. The back figure looked familiar to her and it turned out to be Joonmyeon. He scurried away quickly but Minah was faster. She saw the note which said "I like you, Bang Minah." Minah then yelled,"I like you too, Kim Joonmyeon. " Joonmyeon froze and turned around. He saw Minah in front of him and he smiled. "So, can we hold hands freely now?"asked him. Minah grinned and nodded.

----------------------------
"It took me 4 months to find out that he was my secret admirer,"said Minah. "101 Post-Its, to be exact,"corrected Joonmyeon.