FUTURE 8

Gyeonggi-do Mission: Saving Uncle Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohee, Jieun and Sena immediate response upon seeing their 'guest' was standing up from the chair and hiding behind their husband. "Honey... why... why are they here?" Jieun asked. Then Junmyeon ask the three wives to sit back but they insist on standing. "Sohee, if you guys don't want to sit, then how are we going to eat? Besides, our son travelled through time, this is at least what we should expect from them." After a few more consoling, they then exchange sit with their sons sitting near their guest. They ate dinner quietly and soon followed by desserts. When they are all done, they pile up in the living room, asking and interrogating the three boys. 

"Now that you are full, mind explaining boys?" Sohee said after overcome her shock. "Can we rest first mom?"

"......."

"Alright. We came to a dead end after visiting you guys so we gave them the letter and the pictures dad provided. They read it and had seen the pictures and this is the only idea that we all can come up with."

"Jongdae, coming here is not an idea. It's the entire solution with troubles. What if your Uncle Sehun see them?" Sehun, upon hearing his name clear his throat, gaining attention from Luhan. "Oh, nice meeting the young Sehun here. You should have seen you in 2031. You are older than me, without child." 

"Luhan!" 

"What? I'm telling him the truth." The old Luhan said. The adult Luhan snicker at him, gaining a questioning look from his older self. "Funny how you remind Baekhyun to remind me to behave when my old attitude is still in you." The old Luhan rolled his eyes and let Minseok speak next. 

"Okay, what's done is done. They are here and it's already night time. I assume that you guys are here is to see on your own how bad it is, yes?" They all nod. "Then, I think it's best if you go and hide in Jongdae's room. You can heard and see everything from there." 

So the adults, including the woman went to Jongdae's room and stay hidden there. They were talking about how cool the mansion are and how delicious the food before when they heard the sound of car's engine turning off. Then, a loud 'BAM!' was heard from the house next to them. Before they can ask what was that, the sound of two people shouting at each other was heard. 

"I already told you don't meet him! How many times do I have to tell you that? What part of DON'T ING MEET HIM that you don't understand?!"

"I do what I want and it's none of your business Oh Sehun!"

"Oh really?! Because the last time I check, you still have my name in front of yours, Oh Eunjung! I've told you many times before, don't bring my name down with your attitude."

"You think I want this?! You think I want to carry your surname around that much?! Never in my life I wanted to be your wife! You know exactly who I love and you know exactly that you can object this marriage before it happen, but you never did. Why?!"

"Eunjung, we had discuss this too many times. You know there's no turning back time now. I had the girl that I loved just the same like you had the man that you loved. But both of them are married, just like us! Did you see me going around town ing her in different hotels? No! I didn't do that because I respect you as my wife and I respect her husband. All I ever asked from you is to respect me. I didn't ask kid, I didn't ask your love. You went out early in the morning and only come back home at midnight. Where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter