The Break Up

The Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“From now on, you no longer be a Girls’ Generation members anymore,”

 

That sentence kept replaying on Jessica’s mind. She was about to rush to the airport, to join with her other members to fly to Chinese for a fanmeeting, when her manager called her and told her so. She really wished that it was just a joke, but her manager was serious right then.

 

Jessica now curled herself like a ball on her bed. She locked the door and didn’t let anyone come and just cried. Even her mom, Mrs. Jung, kept begging in front of her door since that morning.

 

“Jessie, dear, open the door! You should eat now. You didn’t eat anything today. Please, dear,”

 

“N-no, Mom. I-I’m not hungry,” said her with cracked voice.

 

Mrs. Jung’s heart sank when she heard her daughter cracked voice. She bite her lips, preventing her tears to fall down. “I’ll leave the food here, okay?”

 

Jessica didn’t bother to reply, as she just kept crying like there’s no tomorrow. She missed her members so bad. She already tried to call all of them, but the answer was just the operator’s voice. She unlocked her iphone and the photo of her group when celebrating her birthday, greeted her. Her tears immediately fell down again.

 

“Aaarrghhh!!” screamed her as she threw her iphone on the floor.

 

She buried her face between her knees and cried. Just then, someone knocked her door.

 

“Unnie? You’re okay? Open the door, please,” said her only sister, Krystal Jung.

 

Jessica rushed to the door and opened it. When she looked at Krystal, she immediately hugged her and couldn’t help but cried again. Not far from them, Mr and Mrs. Jung looked at their daughters. Mrs. Jung cried in her husband’s hug when she saw her oldest daughter’s terrible state.

 

“Ssshh, unnie, calm down,” cooed Krystal as rubbed her sister’s back. She then headed into Jessica’s room, closed the door and sat on the edge of the bed.

 

“K-Krys.. t-the c-company.. I.. my g-group..”

 

Krystal pulled her sister into a hug again. She couldn’t stand when she looked at her sister who already drenched in tears. A tears fell down from her eyes, as if she felt what happened with her sister. They stayed in each other’s embrace, until Jessica’s cried turned into sobs.

 

Krystal was the one who broke the hug first. She lifted her sister’s face, then bite her lips when she saw her sister’s eyes were red and swollen. She wiped those tears away and smiled bitterly.

 

“I may not in your shoes, but I also can feel what you feel, unnie. I didn’t know too, what happened until you being kicked out from the group. I’ve tried to ask the president, but he didn’t give me an answer and he just said that you couldn’t the part of the group anymore. I-I’m sorry, unnie,”

 

Jessica looked at her who already had tears on her face. She wiped them away, and smiled sadly. “Don’t say sorry, Soojung-ah. It’s not your fault. You’ve tried to help me, you know. I really appreciate it,”

 

“When I went out from the SMent building this afternoon, the reporters and your fans kept asking me the news, whether it true or not,” said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter