Chapter I

Possessive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t like it… seeing you hanging out with that guy.” Seunghoon whispering right at Seungyoon’s left ear. Makes the younger boy gulping, holding back his breath. Then Seunghoon bring his face to look at Seungyoon in the eyes.

“Wh..what do you mean?” Seungyoon tries to asked properly, but failed. “and..ca..can you please step backwards  a little ? It’s so hot today, I need some space” he added as he tries to push Seunghoon but the older boy refuse, instead, he eliminated the remaining  space between them. Makes Seungyoon to gasp in surprised. He want to backing away but thanks to the wall behind his back that trapped him, the only things that separates him from Seunghoon is his two hands in front of his chest.

“h..hyung.!!” actually Seungyoon want to shout to the person in front of him who keeps looking at him as if he wait for him to said something, but instead he whimpered.

“Why..?” Seunghoon asked him, “You’re seriously a rude brat, pushing me away but keep hanging out with that guy. Who is your real boyfriend, me or him ?” Seunghoon asked him annoyed and there’s a hint of jealousness in his voice.  

“What? Who? What..what do you mean ?” Seungyoon asked in surprised, “Him ? who ?” he just didn’t get who Seunghoon means. ‘Him’ ‘hanging out’ and he seems jealous, Seunghoon never act this way before, usually he is a cool boyfriend who never complain or even don’t-give-a- about with whom Seungyoon be friends or hanging out with. Really he is a cool-boyfriend-type.

“Are you really dumb or you’re just acting ?” Seunghoon asked disbelieve, his voice raising a little. He backing away a little, but both of his hands still trapping Seungyoon to the wall.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter