final.

I'll Never Go

“Please stay away from my daughter, you don’t deserve her. Your just an experience in her life. We’ll go to Canada soon. Just please stay away tell her that you don’t need her, tell her that you don’t love her. Please.. I beg you.”

 

When her mother done talking. My tears are starting to fall.  I can’t. I seriously can’t. I don’t want to lose her. She’s my life, I don’t know what to do without her. My Wendy, I know she loves me. She will never replace me. I know. She’s crazy in love with me. What will I do now? I want her to be a successful woman in the future. I’m so selfish if the topic is about her but I think I should .. let her go. I should. Yeah Irene, you should.

 

“I-I’ll stay away from her. I’ll go now, thank you.” I said nervously. She just shrug then nod. I quickly walk out from here.

 

Ever since high school we were so in love with each other. I easily get jealous if I see her around other girls. Once I fall in love I would turn into a bad girl. I’m not possessive but once I fell in love with her I feel like I’ll kill a people that go crazy around her. Who would not? She’s beautiful, kind, has a nice voice and she’s hot and I just can’t believe that I will let her go this time. 

____

 

As I heard their conversation and my girl is now in tears I want to come to her but I stop when she said, “I-I’ll stay away from her. I’ll go now thank you.” No don’t. As soon as she got out I come to my mom.

 

“What’s that mom? I thought we already talk about this? I told you I don’t want to comeback in Canada.” I said.

“Wendy this is for your own good. You can find some other gir--“ I cut her off.

“I TOLD YOU I ONLY LOVE HER!” I shouted. My mom and I always fight about this. Irene. Irene. Always Irene. She wants me to date other girls but hell no I love Irene and no one can stop me.

“Did you just shout at me Son Seungwan?!”

“Mom.. “ Okay I’m guilty.

“What is happening to you Wendy? Because of that girl you turn into that stubborn girl? She’s a bad influence to you!” Suddenly my guilt fade away and turn to anger.

“Don’t you ever say that to Irene.”

“She doesn’t deserve you my dear daughter maybe she’s a gold digger that’s why she’s too much clingy and—“ She did not end her sentence because I throw a vase in the floor. She’s shocked to what I did. She came closer to me and slap me. Yeah mom, I don’t care now.

“Just.. just forget that you have a daughter now. I’m so tired to fight with you all day. I just want your support for me and Irene. I just want that nothing else.” My tears is now falling. Don’t Wendy show to your mom that you can live in your own. That your confident without her.

“I didn’t raise you like that Wendy. I’ve been a good mother to you ever since. Then now you fall in love with the wrong girl and your throwing me away because of that girl?” Her voice cracked. Cry. I don’t care.

“Because if I fall in love I will throw everything away who will break our relationship even though your my mother.” After I said that I ran out of this ing house and drove to my girl.

_____

 

I touch her face in our picture. I smile when I first met her. She’s playing soccer in the field and me reading books in the bench. Just a typical high school days. She accidentally kick the ball in the side and it hit me. Then I saw this beautiful creature, that was the first time I fall in love. I was just crying when I hear someone knock on the door. My sob became louder when I hear who’s voice is it.

“Bae Joohyun would you mind to open the door?” I just ignore her. Please don’t make it hard. I might tie you here in my house and don’t comeback in Canada, I know she heard my sob because she’s now knocking in my door louder.

“Irene? Are you crying? Will you just open this ing door or I’ll break this thing.” I quickly come to the door. I’m holding tight at the door knob because I might fall. I shouted at her inside.

“Will you just go home please?! Please I’m tired. Let me rest for awhile and just come back tomorrow.” Yeah. Come back tomorrow as if you’ll see me in here.

“No. Please open this door. Please baby.” I almost fall when I heard her saying ‘baby’. Damn Wendy you’re really something. I want to see her, I want to hug her and kiss her for the last time. I open the door and saw her standing in front of me, I was shocked when she hug me very tight like she’s going to lose me.

“Why is my girl crying? I’ll beat someone who makes my girl cry.” I smile at her. I really love this girl. Will I going to laugh like this if I’ll leave you?

“Really? Your going to beat yourself and your mother for making you girl cry?” I said. She broke our hug and pull me inside my house. She sat at my couch and me too. She touch my hands softly. Gosh your hands really fits with mine.

“I’ve heard it.” Huh?

“What?”

“I said I’ve heard it. You and uh my mom.” What, wait. She’s in there?!

“How? So you hear the whole thing??”

“uh Yeah.”

“I-I told her—“ she cut me off by pinning me in the couch and hovering on top of me.

“Don’t you dare to leave me Bae Joohyun or else I’ll get you pregnant and marry you so you can’t leave me anytime you want.” She said in serious tone. I blush when I thought of she getting me pregnant. In the future Seungwan-ah.

“I just thought that you’ll be in Canada for your own good. I thought you miss your friends in their?”

“But I’ll miss you more when I’m in there.” I close my eyesand listen to my own fast beating heart. Gosh, I really love you Seungwan-ah.

“Wan-ah it’s just a few years—“ One again she cut me off.

“Do you ever think that my mom will send me here again? Huh Irene? No. She will not. That’s why I get out of that ing house. I don’t care about my mom anymore. If she hates you then I’ll hate her more. She shouldn’t hate her daughter’s girl.” She clench her teeth and that really makes her y. I smile at her but it disappear when I thought that what she did to her mother.

“What did you do to your mom Son Seungwan?” she look at me like she don’t care. I saw her sweat running down from her face. Tsch this girl she’s been in my top while talking.

“I told her that she’ll forgot that she has a child.” I was shocked when she said that. Wth even though her mother hates me she shouldn’t do that to her.

“Why did you said that to her huh? She will be hurt because her own daughter—“ Ugh not again.

“I told you I don’t care about her anymore. Stop bringing that topic about her please, just this once please?” I sigh then nod. She’s really stubborn. I wish our child will not the same as her attitude.

“Now where will you satying?”

“With you.”  Again. This heart.

“Seungwan don’t you ever think of your dream maybe your mother—“ Again, She cut me off. Again and again. She come closer to me and whisper in my ears and that’s makes me tickle.

“Your my dream Bae Joohyun. My dream is to marry you and be the mother of my children and this time I’ll never go. I’ll never go far away from you.” After she said that. This heart of mine is beating so fast, and me too Seungwan I’ll promise that I will never go too, I love you too much to do that. I smile and close my eyes before our lips met.

 

:">