It's none of your business.

It's none of your business.

 

 



"Are you going to tell him?" Hyunseung asked while sewing the rip in his best friends P.E shorts.

"Not while that Junhyung is still here."

"True." 

Hyunseung and Kikwang were in Hyunseung's bedroom, doing whatever. They take turns to go to each others house, in the end it's always Hyunseung's.

"Hyung." Kikwang mumbled while playing with a snow globe.

"Hmm."

"Dont see that Junhyung guy anymore."

Hyunseung stopped sewing, not to what Kikwang said but because he pricked his finger. He winced and put it in his mouth.

"You're grades are dropping and you always come to school a mess, not to mention you completely ignore me at school."

"It's because Junhyung tells me to stay away from you."

"Exactly. He's practically changing you."

Hyunseung stayed silent, he knew what Junhyung was doing to him. That doesn't stop him from staying with him though, not even his best friend, because he knew as long as Dongwoon was around, Junhyung will never in a million years look at him the same way as he does. He continued sewing, slowly and carefully, silence was killing Kikwang.

"Hyung." 

"Hyung..."

"Do you want me to finish sewing this, or are you just going to parade around with a massive hole in your shorts in front of Dongwoon, with your crotch area practically hanging out?"

". . . Fine."

*

"What took you so long?" Hyunseung sneered, jumping off the wall he was leaning on. Kikwang rolled his eyes.

"I'm soooo sorry that my house is 2 and a half miles away from yours!"

"Just be quicker next time." Kikwang sighed and followed his hyung to school. While walking, boys and girls admired them, in both beauty and brains that they could only wish to have.

"Hyung can we stop by the library? I left my jacket there yesterday." 

"Fine. Make it quick."

They squeezed through the crowds of people, somehow making it alive and into the library. Hyunseung followed Kikwang around while he was eagerly looking for his jacket. He ended up in the history department, which happened to be Dongwoons favourite subject of all time, oh. And the location of Kikwang's lost jacket.

"Hyung! I found-"

Dongwoon turned his head, a loud but sweet voice was interrupting his studies, he hated that the most. Loud noses definately irritated him the most. "Please be quiet were in a... Sunbae!"

"Dongwoon why the hell are you shouting like that?" Junhyung, who was peacefully napping under a pile of books.

"Kikwang have you found it yet? Were gonna be late."

Junhyung took a glance at kikwang and snarled, getting up and standing in front of Dongwoon.

"Look what the janitor swept up."

"Haha. I'm laughing so hard, Junhyung." Kikwang took a glance at Junhyung and snarled back, the smell of rivalry filled the air. Hyunseung could only pretend not to take glances at Junhyung, sealing away the hurt he felt from Junhyung's little act.

"If you don't mind, I was talking to Dongwoon- ah."

Junhyung 'tched', "More like you distracted. C'mon Woon. let's go."

"But hyung-" Even if Dongwoon finished his sentence Junhyung would still have dragged him away, and he did. Kikwang grabbed the younger's other wrist, "I was just talking to him. What the hell's your problem?"

Junhyung growled, "Its none of your business." And dragged Dongwoon away in his arms. Kikwang instinctively didn't want to let go and gripped it tighter. Dongwoon knew if someone one got Junhyung mad, they were dead meat. So he shook his head at Kikwang whispering no to his hands. As soon as Kikwang did he was dragged away.

Kikwang watched them leave with an irritated face, but with a hint of jealousy in there too. Hyunseung saw this and took Kikwang by the shoulder reassuring him that they'll be a plenty other chances and that he shouldn't worry, that he shouldn't be intimidated by a guy he barely even knew. 

Kikwang wasn't one to put up a fight, but when he really wants something, there's no turning back.

"None of your business, my . It will have every little bit to do with me once I claim what's rightfully mine." Kikwang said to himself and bumped shoulders with Hyunseung on the way out of the library. Hyunseung sighed, it was 10 in the morning and Kikwang's already in a bad mood. And once he was in a bad mood, everything around him becomes 100x more annoying.

"I really wish it wasn't any of my business now." Hyunseung exhaled and quietly followed behind.

*

Dongwoon took back his aching wrist and rubbed it with his free hand. They ended up on the rooftop again. Junhyung's back was turned against him and his even his aura made Dongwoon kinda scared. He guessed that Junhyung was mad, but he had to do something. He can't just let himself be dragged away from his crush just because Junhyung was irritated.

"I'm going back to apologize to Kikwang sunbaenim."

Dongwoon reached for the door knob but then Junhyung turned around, hands bawled into tight fists, "If you go now, your proving to me that you care more about him than me. Me, Dongwoon. If you go out that door right now, I'll lay off."

Dongwoon peered behind his shoulder, "Lay... Off?"

"Back off, disappear, move to Mexico! Whatever! I'll lay off you and let you go to Kikwang, but not right now. Not when I need YOU with ME the most."

"Hyung..." Dongwoon looked down, was he being selfish? Or was Junhyung? Who should he go to? He loved both boys dearly, deciding between them is torture.

"Before you go let me just say The things you said yesterday were true, I stopped drinking, smoking, fighting. Because somewhere along the line I fell in love with you, Son Dongwoon. You. Not hyunseung, or anybody else. You, Son Dongwoon, You."

". . . I-I-"

"I can't change the feelings you have for that pisstake earlier." He took a pause to fight back the strange lump in his throat. "But today can't be the day yet, Dongwoon. Not now. I just need a little more time with you, for a while. Before you go to him, for good." Junhyung took a deep breath and looked the opposite direction, if he looks at Dongwoon's face one more time he just might breakdown into tears. 

There was a long, dragging silence before Junhyung's ears perked up at the sound of a door clicking. He turned to his side to see Dongwoon already half opening the door, ready to leave. 

"I'm going to apologize to sunbae." Dongwoon whispered and slowly left, quietly closing the door despite the strong winds that were gushing around them. They seemed to be the only words Dongwoon could mutter, his head was spinning and his chest was aching.

 

Junhyung could only watch him leave. As much as he wanted to hold him back and tell him to stay, tell him he loved him so much he couldn’t bare to watch him run to another man, right before his eyes. But for the sake of him, Dongwoon, Hyunseung and even that Kikwang, he let him go.

 

He let him go, because he loved him.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

DAMN! This is some short shizz! Sorry T.T I wanted to make it longer but I thought it went well with the triquel im going to post later this week or next week.

 

I haven’t started...but i will! Like, right now!