1st day at school

It Happend !!

She was a normal girl as she thought , she had a flawless skin , cute eyes , little nose , pink cute lips and blonde hair.

All she wanted is to be beautiful despite her good looking features. She was always dressing casually and cutely; every girl loved her style and fashion.

Black geek glasses under her silky front fringe , a fashionable hoody, ripped jeans , a pair of Adidas shoes, MCM bag and she always had her phone with her that played her k-pop  Music. She had no friends as everyone thought but she did, SHE WAS IN HER OWN WORLD. 

Your POV : 
I was riding my bike to school since summer vacation ended.

I finally entered through the big gates of the building  and sighed as I saw a lot of pupils around the big green board in the schoolyard looking for their schedules.

I sat on a big rock near the cafeteria waiting for them to finish to be able to look for mine silently and lonely.

I found a little charm so I took it and stared at it. It was pretty interesting....

" You don't like being in crowded places, do you? " asked someone with a husky voice.

I turned to look for the voice's owner to see a Greek god sent from heaven, he was around my age though , his hair was black, shiny and silky, with charming eyes, button nose, and pink kissable lips. He had flawless skin that would remind you of snow if you stared at it, and a cute smile.

 He was wearing an open black leather jacket, dark blue shirt showing off his toned abs, a ripped pair of denim jeans, canvas shoes and a black bag swinging over his left shoulder.

"My name is Himchan...Kim Himchan" he stated pulling his hand from his pocket to greet me. I did not move, but i was sure I saw him today somewhere...yeah, he was one of the two boys I saw earlier and both of them were alone.

 

I woke up from my deep thoughts to greet him when our hands met together " I'm [Y/N] " I replied with a blush on my cheeks,he smiled and said as he looked  at the schedule "Looks like we share the same class, [Y/N] ...anyway see you later" I sighed out of relief and headed to the classroom when I knew it was a little bit late.

 

 [A/N] : this was a short chap , sorry , but if i get a lot of viwers and subscribers , i'll try to update soon !!