Chapter 8

Wake Up, Junsu, Wake Up!

As suggested by Changmin’s slip of tongue, the group decided to have a feast for dinner and Jaejoong would prepare the dinner back at their dorm. Changmin and Yoochun decided to help out, secretly with the intention of feeling less guilty for what they did to Junsu.

“Hyung, don’t change the channel. I want to watch that dolphin documentary!”

Yunho shook his head and set the remote control back on the table and decided to watch with Junsu.

As the two kept their eyes fixed on the screen,  Jaejoong was busy preparing the ingredients. Sifting flour and frying eggs at nearly the same time, he was like a one man army in the kitchen. Changmin and Yoochun, the two who had messed up earlier, were arguing over who would use the wok for frying rice. They began to grab the wok on each side and pulled as hard as they could, making Jaejoong scold them for their immaturity. “Yah! I am fine without your help but if you two are needed, you should make yourselves useful otherwise, you are out of the kitchen.  Arasseo?”

This silenced the two of them however they resumed their bickering in less than 10 minutes after settling the simpler matters such as boiling water for tea and setting up the table.  Jerking the wok forcefully from Changmin’s hand, Yoochun pulled it off and it hit Jaejoong’s head straight on, thankfully it did not make his face get fried by the food he was cooking but as similar to what happened with Junsu, he was out cold.

“Here we go again?” Yoochun said as he shook his head.

“Why do we always get into this kind of messes?” Changmin thought as he sighed.

Yunho and Junsu came rushing to the kitchen as soon as they heard the crashing sound. After staring at the body on the floor with wide eyes, Yunho turned to Junsu and said, “You! You spread the disease to Jaejoong!”