Chapter 7

Wake Up, Junsu, Wake Up!

Yunho laid Junsu at the back seat of their van and Yoochun strapped him in. The guys took their places and buckled themselves.

When they looked up, their driver for today stared at the almost lifeless figure at the back. Changmin snapped, "Yes. He is very exhausted and needs to rest. We're very busy stars you know." With that, he rolled his eyes.

I hope he doesn't suspect anything, if he utters a word then it will make Jaejoong and Yunho even more suspicious.

The driver cleared his throat, faced the front and stepped on the pedal. They were on the highway when Changmin tapped the shoulders of the two members seated in front of him. The two said members, Jaejoong and Yunho turned to Changmin.

‘Okay, here goes... I think it's time to tell them. I don't care if they are going to scold me and it'll all be in a mess. I just have to tell them now, I hope they would understand and help me. Aish, I feel so guilty!’ Changmin thought to himself as he braced himself for the worst

"Actually, I have something to tell you both. I-i kind of..." Before the next few words could slip past the stuttering maknae's lips. A squeaky voice came from beside him.

"Where am I?"

All turned towards Junsu who was rubbing his eyes. "I think I had such a long night's dream. I dreamt I was having a feast of cakes and tarts. Not to mention I even swam with the dolphins! Then Yunho suddenly appeared and started scolding me, and I was walking on soil when I fell on some kind of lettuce." Junsu explained as he stretched.

Yoochun thought to himself angrily, "That wasn't a lettuce you idiot, that was my face!" The four members stared at the talking Junsu, dumbfounded.

"Strangely though, I feel lightheaded and could you all stop staring at me like I've slept for a whole day?!" Junsu said, annoyed at the reaction of the others.

Yoochun hugged Junsu, who was sitting beside him. "Glad to have you back, I missed you!"

"Glad to have you back too, you were sleeping as though you were...." Jaejoong stopped before Yunho finished the sentence with, "As though you got knocked out cold or something!"

All 5 members laughed as Changmin looked at Yoochun and both gave a relieved look.

Junsu grinned, "Stop it guys, you made as though I was gone for hours and hours and hours!"

Yunho turned to the quiet Changmin, "What were you saying earlier? Before Junsu woke up."

He quickly shook his head and replied, "Oh nothing! I just wanted to let you know that I am feeling better and I want to eat a feast!"