D-day 2!

Living Doll - IN HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Ok Rock waiting room.

When they enter on OOR waiting room , Dara's eyes search for one person.

She found him checking his guitar and a small smile form from her lips.

Taka : Hi Seungri! Hi..... (dumbfounded)

Tomoya : Oh my! Are we all dead? I saw angels .

Slap! Slap! Slap!

Tomoya : ouch!

Taka : (awake from shock) Your still alive , fool!

          Sorry for that. How are you bro? By the way Congrats!

Seungri : Its okay Taka and thanks! Remember you are the one who taught me,he!he!he! by the way, this is 2ne1 Bom and Dara Park my special co-host for today.

Then Ryota came from nowhere.

Ryota : Hi Bom-san (shake her hands) Hi Dara-san ( shake her hand and try to hugs Dara) . Ryota at your service. I'm the handsome bassist.

Taka saw what Ryota is trying to do to and cut him.

Taka : Hi Bom-san & Dara-san (then glaring to Ryota) . I'm Taka , vocalist of OOR

Ryota being always afraid to Taka , back-off. But there is one man that pretend for being busy with his guitar but observing what is goin' on and looking intently to the one of the visitor girl.

Tomoya : Konbanwa Seungri , Bom and Dara! Nice to meet an angel like you two. I'm Tomoya , the sweet drummer , He!he!he!

Bom : Konbanwa , Taka,Ryota and Tomoya.

Dara : Konbanwa!

Seungri : oh! Where is Toru-san?

Dara felt that someone is staring at her but being naive she ignored that feeling but it's not escape on Bom's eye.

BOM POV : I'm right kekeke Just wait my dearest Rabbit , youre guy will definitely fall for you hard , I'll swear to my beloved corn.

Toru is now approaching to greet the visitors.

Taka : Bom-san, Dara-san this is Toru our leader and guitarist.

Toru : Konbanwa Bom-san  and Dara-san , Gomennasai on the members behavior a while ago. I'm Toru.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter