Man to man

Living Doll - IN HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YG Family and OOR are now on one of the Nagoya luxury bar that YG sajangnim rent for 2ne1 after party for the successful concert. Music blastin’ , overload drinks and sea of people dancing nonstop complete the party.

Room that Exclusively for YG artist and their friend

 Bigbang , 2ne1 and OOR drinking while looking down on the sea of people on the dance floor.

Wooooohhh “ CL shouted.

“Unnie , I think they need me down there” Minzy told CL.

 CL looked at Minzy with disapprove look and said “Na-ah! I think they need US down there , the dance floor is looking and shouting where the hell is the star of the night?

“So what are we waiting for , NOLZA! “ Bom shouted.

Dara hesitant to go down , she look at OOR and Seungri saw her.

“Noona , don’t worry your favorite band is on good hands “

 “Yeah , buddy were good here , don’t spoil the night , this your party okay , Enjoy! “ Taka interjects.

Dara heaved a sigh , she want to rest for a while but since this is their after party why not enjoy it.

Ryota and Daesung accompany 2ne1.

Bigbang TOP and Seungri , OOR – Taka,Toru and Tomoya became comfortable as the time goes by. Top  giving signal to Seungri on their plan.  Seungri nodded.

“Hey Taka wanna go down ? I’ll introuduce to you to my Japanese girl friends “

Taka asked his remaining members and only Tomoya agreed since Toru wants only to drink.

The three go out on the room and only the two remain TOP and Toru.

The two suddenly become awkward to each other. No one talk.

 “Hahaha! This is awkward , I’m sorry were the only one here“ TOP break the silence.

“Yeah” Toru timidly answer.

 “Can I ask some question Toru?” TOP asked with his baritone voice.

“Do you like Dara?

Toru look and shocked from TOP questions. Being a man and this is also good for him to know Dara more.

“Yeah , I like her” he sincerely answered TOP.

“Do you know the protocol before you can court a YG girl? Top continue asking while sipping wine.

‘At first , no but my member heard that all the guy will go to take the YG test” Toru answered.

“Oh , yeah that’s true. Do you have any idea what test is that?

“ No , to tell you honestly , I’m really curious what is that, I even search it but found nothing about it , and even think that is not true but si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter