Revelation

Living Doll - IN HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the CosmoWorld adventure , Taka and Dara become good friends or rather become buddies. Taka didn't  insist his feelings to Dara anymore. Its better become  buddies that nothing. They texted each other frequently telling whats happening on his/her days or call if they have anough time. They become close more. They almost think that they not only met recently but old friends. notice how Taka is always in good mood , smile frequently and inspired. The three members is so curious what is happening to Taka though they knew from their manager that Taka and Dara go to a date two months ago. Toru being the leader and didnt afraid to Taka, ask him.

One Ok Rock Studio...

Toru : Taka , how are you man?

Taka : Oh! im fine Toru , why did you ask?

Toru : Well , we kinda' notice that you are always in good mood and smile frequently.

Taka : Is that so , well you three are curious ? ( teasing the three)

Toru : you got us! he!he!he!

Taka : ha!ha!ha! I knew it morons!

Tomoya and Ryota pretending being busy looking and listening if Toru already ask Taka.

Taka : look at those two baka (fool).

Toru : They are more curious than me  , its just they only afraid to ask you.

Taka : tsk! those two really. Hey, you two , I know you are curious , come and I'll tell you.

Tomoya and Ryota suddenly stand up.

Taka : You want to know why Im always happy? Im inlove.

The three jaws drop , Toru almost fell from his chair.

TTR : What???

Toru : Is that true man?

Tomoya : Who is the unlucky girl?

Ryota : Is this the end of the world?

Taka slap Tomoya and Ryota's head. (Mianhe , I didnt saw Taka being mean to Toru in every OOR vid that I watched. I think its because he is the leader and the one who recruit Taka - author)

Taka : IIe (no) , Im just kidding. Well , kidding aside , yes I think I fall to her from the first time that we met.

Tomoya : Woah! I cant imagine that our great vocalist can experience the love at first sight.

Taka : Aw! I think you dont like to hear more.

Ryota : Hey Mr. T , dont tease Taka okay.

Toru : hey you two you want to hear him or not? (leader mode)

Ryota/Tomoya : Gomen , leader-sama.

Toru : Can you tell us who's the girl that you like?

Taka : Well , All of you knew her. I will describe her and think who is the girl I'm talking about.

Ryota : Why not tell us directly, Mori-chan?

Taka : To make it more fun , baka!

Toru : Aish! can you please go with the flow?

Tomoya : woah! Leader-sama is not in the mood ?

Taka : I will describe it now , quite please. This girl is older than all of us , skin like a snow , body like a teenager , face that every girl is envy and most specially she is the bright and warmest person that I met.

Toru heart suddenly beat when Taka told the girl description. He knew someone exactly with that description and a girl with brightest and warmest personality. He felt that when they met and talk to her.

Toru POV : Is he refering to Dara?

Ryota and Tomoya is thinking. Then "ting" Tomoya guess it.

Tomoya : Is the girl a member of a girl group and its not japanese?

Ryota : Hai! Mori-chan , is that Dara?

Taka : he!he!he! (holding his nape then become shy - blushing) Hai! you are correct baka.

Tomoya : ha!ha!ha! I knew it , (then sing 2ne1 ) Fallling inlove , falling inlove.

Toru POV : He fall to Dara on the first time he met her? i knew it , it shows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter