Final 2

[ RE-UPLOAD ] Meeting by accident!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another chuckle of this time gotten red hair girl, who was sitting and giggling with your step-brother in the living room, while you could only satisfy yourself with whipped cream. Your feet tangled on the counter you were sitting on, while the bottle of whipped cream was placed right next to you, screaming to be out.

 

"Yeah, you should do that" You heard her saying through the kitchen, you were sitting and trying to be not jealous over your Jerk of brother. But as your step-brother was, he needed to get your attention in anyway, since he like to get you jealous.

"Maybe I should try it out with you" The red girl blinked surprised about his response when he was only looking in your way. Your head moved immediately up to his response, so that you ended up getting caught in being jealous. His eyes met yours and remained there, when he captured the red hair girls head and pulled it towards him.

 

His eyes not leaving yours, even when you saw him starting to the girls ear. Unsure what to do, because of his intense stare at you, your eyes kept on looking into his. Feeling as if he tongue caressed your ear in the most immature way, while the red hair girl could only moan delightful, you simply put a dab whipped cream on your little finger, so that you could smear it all over your lips. Still not looking away, you started to your little finger clean, when a moan escaped his throat, almost not hearable. The girl getting because of his action, she started to move around him, when her hand caught his head in her hands and you saw her pull his head to a kiss. Instead of leaning in like always, this time he turned his head to the left side, so that your eyes plopped out when you saw her kiss landed on his cheek and heard him mumble.

"I am sorry, but I am tired for that today" His eyes drifted to yours which were still pinned on them.

 

"oh.. !" She frowned in disappointment.

"Well.. then I can't help it" She got up, of course not forgetting her bag, which you assumed was a brand you didn't know yet, since you weren't into brands at all. And before she left, you saw her placing in your dislike a kiss on his cheek, which made him smirk towards you, since you got to see once again your jealous face. You sighed and kept your eyes on her, when she passed you, not before she gave you a pretty smile. She wasn't ugly or anything. She was prettier than you were and a lot nicer than any other girl you had met before, but it was just that you liked J. Hope, which made you dislike her since she got to be touched so freely from him, when you could just fear that his touches won't go to intimate with you, but honestly speaking you actually longed for more.

 

You didn't know why exactly but somehow you felt undeniable attracted to him and he felt the same towards you, but your current situation did make it impossible to go further than touches here and there and maybe a kiss, since both of you didn't want to destroy the little family you got.

You sighed at her smile, before she left your house and your eyes were unwillingly looking at her back. You felt bad towards her, since she was one of the girls, you could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter