Final

[ RE-UPLOAD ] Standing on the Edge!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You gulped at the height of the building, when you were looking down to the ground, where people started to point at you. What do they know? Gossiping about you and now pointing up to you as if it wouldn't be possible just to let yourself fall from this building. People can only backstab you and leave you alone, as if nothing ever happened. They don't care how you feel, as long they can feel the adrenaline of being better than you.

 

"Girl without parents" They had screamed to you, as if it would be something so funny to laugh about.

"Girl who lived in an orphanage" Not the words hurt you, because they just pointed the truth more out, but more of the way they threw them to you. There was so much hate in their saying that it hurt more then the words they used to attack you.

 

Bullying is a crime. But Bullying can't be stopped that easily. People have sometimes just nothing to do. Where are the normal people who don't care what brand you are wearing? or what skin color you have? or who just could accept people the way they are?

 

One thing you knew well, was that this kind of students were missing, either you are like them, bullying every student who is weaker than you are, or get bullied. Since you were a girl who had her own opinion about stuff and were someone who couldn't hold it in, you were most of the time the target.

"We don't need a girl who thinks she knows more than anyone in here!" L. Joe stated, when Changjo another Classmate of yours pushed you to the wall.

 

But that didn't hurt you that much, since you were used to it. What you hurt, was that the guy in which you thought that you finally found one who isn't like them, could only stare at you, instead of butting in and help you somehow out. A blink in his eyes, told you that he wouldn't do anything for it. And that made you stand where you are right now. On the edge of the rooftop of your school. Ready to leave this life behind. Who would care?

 

You had no parents, no real siblings and the one who had you in their hands, didn't like you at all. Always pushing you around. Do that! Give me that! You don't deserve this!

You couldn't hear them anymore. You couldn't hear anyone right now.

 

Teachers already recognized you up there, when you were holding your ears and particular one person you saw immediately started to scream up to you.

"Jump!" L. Joe chuckled but his smile faded away when he saw the teacher glaring at him.

"Detention" L. Joe nodded, while the guy which eyes couldn't stop looking up to you backed off and starting to run up to you. Aware that it was the guy who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter