the wedding

i love my husband

jaeni was in her room thinking about the text last night ' this is not possible he is not falling for me , he is just playing with my feelings' she was restless she didn't get any sleep last night.Everyone was busy preparing for the reharsal while jaeni was like a ghost she couldn't careless 'my life is over from today i will be kim jaeni i hope this is not the end' suddenly your mom called 'jaeni chang your clothes we are leaving' you did what she said and you left for the wedding

The make up was done you put on your dress you just sit like a statue your maid of honour sits beside you 'jaeni the wedding will start any minute try to look happy even a fake smile will do, their are lots of celeberty and thausands of reporter so give them a good show ok' you smile at her 'ok yuri i'll do it but in one condition' what ' you looka at the botique of flower on the table ' you have to catch the flower when i throw it,i wan't to see you settled already' she hug you 'ok jaeni i will , you have been a wonderful friend i can't belief you are to get married i'll miss our old days' you look at her with teary eyes 'i know its really hard but i will try , i promise i'll do my best to be a good wife' you can feel the lump in your throat building up , you can't take it any longer so you just let it out, you were ruining your make up but you didn't care , you have been so strong this past weeks you finally broke down , you just couldn't contain your tears anymore specialy since youri is here, you hug her tight you tell her all your feelings about kai what he did to you and how you wish this marriage will never happen.

Youir mom was talking to the guest telling how happy she is , her preseous daughter getting married, the mc told her the wedding is starting so she came to the room to check on you when she enter she saw you in tears ruining all your make up ' jaeni dear what have you done, you ran to her and fell on your knee ' omma please cancell this wedding i can't go through with it please omma i am begging you' ' get up jaenia don't embaressed me and your dad by the way its already too late for that i'll call the make up artist to redo you so i think we have to delay the wedding'

Everyone in the hall was murmering taltking all nonsense like 'is the bride running away' 'do we have a runaway bride' 'does one of them have cold feet' meanwhile kai was told about the news,he look shocked he was about to run to your room but sehun caught him 'if you go their you'll reget it,you know she is having a hard time just give her a minute she will go through this i promise' ' ok sehun i trust you' he was felling stupid cos he can't do anything about it he just have to wait for your decision 'please jaeni trust me please'

the make up artist finise redoing your make up, you looka t yourself in the mirror you look a if you haven't cry at all excep for your eyeball it was red..suddenly you saw chanyeol entering your room 'hi chanyeal i didn't expec to see you here' he loo around 'everyone i'm really sorry but can i please have some alone time with jaeni' with that they all left , he took a seat across from you he takes a deep breath before speaking 'you know kai is really in a bad shape' 'that disn't suprise me at all  youanswer not looking at him 'jaeni he is freaking out he though your gona cancell the wedding' 'well i am not so can you tell him that' chanyeol sight in relief 'thank you jaeni but you should know he really likes you i know he went on many dates before he met you but your special somehow your growing on him and i am happy to see he is really happy so please give him a chance' 'i know chanyeol i'll try' with that he left you.Your dad enter it was time for the wedding before you enter the hall you face each other , you fix your dad's tie 'you look really handsome appa' your dad smile he kiss your forehead 'your the most beautiful and loving daughter a father can ask for but your eyes are red , what really happen jaeni' 'nothing appa its all fine now' you smile at your appa .

you enter the hall and was greeted by thausand reporters you walk slowly and gracefully you saw lots of celeberty and you saw exo boys having their jaw drop ,what did they see to make them look like that but little did you know everyone in the room was dazed your beauty specially kai.You look up at him he was like an angel he have a huge smile on his face he was reaching out his hand before you take it your dad wisper to both of you 'my daughter you will be in good hand' he then look at kai 'take care of my daughter' 'yes appa i will and i promise' with that you dad let go of your hand.

We are gatherd here today in this holy metrimony to ceebrate bla bla bla you exchang your vows

kai vow:

jaeni i promise to always be their for you and love you, if our feelings for each other ever equal i will be an example to all that love starts from little things and i will spend the rest of my days with you until the day i die or even then

 

you were really touch by what he said some people in the audience were even tearing up but you don't know what to say you just don't say vows to someone you don't love

your vow:

jongin i promise to searve you well as your wife and i'll be their for you too ( some people were giggling , you take a deep breath) but if i ever equal your feelins for me i will love you and be with you all the days of my life or even then

You can hear the people gasp again you look at jongin he look please ..you exchang rings 'i now pronounce you hausband and wife, you may kiss the bride' jongin leas closer open your vein and kiss you softly, it was not rough or unplesent but a sweet kiss. The crowd started to cheer

people come to congrajulate you jongin was holsing your hand the whole time afraid to let you leave, your hands become swetay so it was really uncomfortable 'jongin can you please let go of my hand' he was smirking 'no i can't risk it you may leave me and never come back' you groan in frustration.It was time for your first dance as a couple you weren't nervous you know jongin will guide you so you just glide with him soon it was followed by your parents and everyone started dancing filling the room 'can i borrow your bride for a minute' you herd a voice behid you, you turn around ' oh mu god sam, how did you get here ,why didn't you tell me you were coming' you hugged him almost tearing up 'your mom called me told to suprise you'  you dance with sam forgetting kai was even their ' so sam are you here with your girlfriend' he chuckle 'no jaeni you know most girls are not my type' ' so who is your type' 'someone very special but she never saw me as a lover' you have a sad look ' i bet she don't know how wonderful you are' 'i know she does' you look at him 'but why are you not together' he sight 'some people are never meant to be their is a huge pronlem between us but jaeni i am teally happy for you' you hug him again 'can i have my wife now' you looka t jongin he was standing next to you 'ok jongin , see you after your honeymoon jaeni' kai pulled you away from him ' stop it kai i can walk by myself ' he let go of you , he look annoyed really disturbing for you , after dinner the wedding ended it was time for you to leave for your honeymoon.

You put on something comfortable for your trip kai was waiting for you outside he took your bag and led you inside his car ' the ride to the airport was silent , you couldn't take it anymore so you spoke forst 'what is wrong with you' he look at you 'who is that guy ' you smile ' his name is sam he is a really good friend of mine we met in college he is a senier so he is always around ti\o protect me , i can't belief he is here today i just wish i have more time with him' 'is he your boyfrieb, did he like you or do you like him' he was asking you stupid question you just can't belief him 'he is my friend kai ' he sight 'i hope your right' he looked jealous 'he is great you know you'll like him' 'no i won't ' you just can't belief him ' why' he stop the car and look at you ' because i don't like th way he look at you'