Chapter 2

This Must Be Love

 

 

-Wendy's POV-

 

 

We, SR14G are practicing our dancing skills right now. It's really tiring! I'm more on vocals so dancing is kinda um... hard for me?

 

 

"Hey guys let's take a break first." Irene unnie said so we stopped dancing.

 

 

Some of the trainees went to get some food. After I drank my water, I went to the other room and saw SR14B dancing. My eyes shifted to Lee Taeyong. The new trainee. He's really good at dancing.

 

 

"WENDY-SSI!" Ten shouted so they stopped dancing and they looked at me. I awkwardly smiled and waved at them.

 

 

"What are you doing here Wendy-ssi? You need something?" Yuta asked me.

 

 

 

"Aniyo. I'm just watching you guys dance. It's our breaktime actually." I said then they nodded.

 

 

 

"Then I guess we'll have our breaktime too!" Johnny said then they laughed. 

 

 

 

They excused themselves then they left.

 

 

I was about to leave then I heard a voice calling my name.

 

 

"Seungwan"

 

 

I looked back at the practice room and saw Taeyong sitting on the floor.

 

 

 

"Why?" He stood up and approached me.

 

 

 

"You--you want to get some food to eat?"

 

 

 

"Huh?"

 

 

 

"Johnny and the guys went to the caf inside the building. I was thinking if you can come with me... i want to eat outside... with you..."

 

 

 

 

"You want to eat with me?" I asked him. He nodded.

 

 

 

"Oh... um... sure. Let's go?" Taeyong smiled then we went outside the building.

 

 

 

We walked in the streets and ate some streetfoods. He was laughing hard when I ate some spicy ones and began to search for water everywhere. It's the first time I saw him laughing. He looked so handsome. 

 

 

 

 

"Hahaha! Ya, Seungwan! Don't forget to bring some water next time, arasso? Hahahah!" Taeyong said, laughing.

 

 

 

"Next time?"

 

 

 

"Um...if you want... "

 

 

 

"Ofcourse. Next time. I'll surely bring some water." I smiled.

 

 

We walked in the streets while laughing. Everything seems so funny. We were laughing for no reason...

 

And it was kinda fun.

 

 

Taeyong told me some funny stories which made me laugh harder. Some people were staring at us which made us laugh even more. I actually cried because of laughing.

 

 

Then, Taeyong grabbed my hand and he ran with me.

 

 

 

"Taeyong-ah! Where are we going?" I asked him then we stopped near a photobooth.

 

 

 

"Let's take some photos?" He asked while smiling. I think my face heatened up. I smiled at Taeyong then we went inside to take some photos.

 

 

 

In the first photo, Taeyong and I was just smiling formally.

On the second photo, we were smiling while doing the peace sign.

On the third photo, I was smiling widely and Taeyong was just staring at me.

 

And on the fourth photo...

 

My face was red and I was shocked. Taeyong's lips were on my cheek.

 

 

"I'm gonna take the 1st and last photo okay?" He said.

 

 

"Oh... ugh...okay.." i think my face is still red until now. 

I can still feel Taeyong's lips on my cheeks.

 

 

 

After that we went back to the building.

 

 

"Wendy. Thanks for the time. I had fun."

 

 

"Me too.. thanks. "

 

 

 

"So... next time...? Let's hangout again?"

 

 

 

"Sure! Ofcourse!" I said.

 

 

"So... Let's go? Our practice room's next to each other so um... let's go there together?" He asked me.

 

 

I blushed and nod.

 

 

Taeyong and I went to our practice rooms together.

 

 

 

The whole time, I was blushing.