Chapter 1

This Must Be Love

 

-Wendy's POV-

 

It's a new day for me. A new day as a trainee of SM Entertainment. Ever since I become a trainee, a huge transformation of myself happened. I lost tons of weight, I learned how to play the guitar, I met Artists which I became close with and most of all, i made friends with my co-trainees.

 

I'm not the shy type of girl. I want to have many friends since my parents are in Canada and my other friends are overseas.

 

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself! My name's Wendy Son. My korean name is Son Seungwan. I'm korean. A trainee of SM entertainment, waiting for my debut. My friend Seulgi who was training for many years isn't debuting yet and that what scares me.

 

 

"Wendy! Wendy! Wendyyyy!" I heard someone screaming my name. I looked to my right side and saw Seulgi running.

 

 

"Seulgi! What's up? Something wrong?" I asked her.

 

 

"Jongin, Sehun and the others will debut soon!" She said.

 

 

"Really? That's good news! So, they will be EXO?"

 

 

"Yup! They're so lucky! When do you think we'll debut Wen?" Seulgi asked me.

 

 

"I don't know. Let's just do our best okay?"

 

 

"Okay! Oh! I forgot to tell you, there will be a new trainee!"

 

 

"New trainee? Girl or boy?"

 

 

"Boy! I heard his name was um... Tae--Taeyong?"

 

 

"Taeyong?"

 

 

"Yep! I think he's on the training room right now! Wanna go see him?" She asked me. I nodded.

 

 

So Seulgi and I went to the training room.

I saw Johnny and Irene unnie talking to a guy. 

 

 

"Hey!" Seulgi greeted them.

 

 

"Hey Seulgi! Hey Wendy!" Irene unnie and Johnny greeted us too.

 

 

"Hey there! I guess you're the new trainee?" I asked the guy. He shyly nodded then he bowed.

 

 

"I'm Wendy Son. You are?" I offered my hand. He shaked it.

 

 

"Lee Taeyong" he let go of my hand.

 

 

 

"I'm Kang Seulgi. Nice to meet you!" He bowed at Seulgi.

 

"Guys, I'm kinda hungry~ Let's go eat something!" Seulgi said.

 

 

"Yeah me too! Let's go?" -Johnny

 

 

"You guys go. I just ate and besides, I need to practice my guitar  skills." I said.

 

 

"Um... me too... I-I just ate earlier before I went here..." Taeyong said.

 

 

"Okay so it's just the three of us?" Irene unnie asked.

 

 

"Ne. Let's gooo! Bye guys!" The three of them left.

 

 

It's just me and Taeyong who's here in the training room.

 

 

 

I grabbed the guitar and a chair. I was about to play but I noticed Taeyong who is staring at me.

 

 

"Uh... you need something?" I asked him.

 

 

 

"N-nothing. C-can I listen to you... play the guitar..?" He asked shyly.

 

 

I smiled then I nod.