100 Days Relationship Challenge

Description

I, Park Jihye, solemnly swear that I will take Kai as my boyfriend;

For better or worse,

For the good and the bad days,

In health and sick,

Forever taking care and loving each other.

That, if he successes on passing the boyfriend material test.

 

Wish us luck!

Sincerely,

Park Jihye

Foreword

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

“I love you.” he suddenly says; his expression is warmed with affection right now in contrast with the playful one he gave me before. “I love you, and you know that. I have been in love with you since we were in high school; heck, I’ve loved you even when I thought you were a guy!” he stops for a while as we both laugh at the sudden memories. Kai, Sehun, and Jihoon, and the love which bloomed to whom we least expected. We stare into each other as the laughter dies down, and I feel like my heart jumps when our gazes locked. I take my gaze away, struggling to keep my heartbeat at a steady face while Kai stubbornly insists to stare at my face.

“We weren’t ready back then, I knew. I have been waiting, impatiently, and I don’t think I can wait any longer; not when I know that we are feeling the same way to each other.” he begins again with his soft tone. “So tell me Jihye, tell me if I was wrong and you aren’t actually in love with me. Or else, please stop this uncertainty and be my girlfriend already.” he concludes his speech. I can see that a red shade has crept onto his face, and I don’t think that my condition is any better. I’m careful to keep my gaze at the ground when I finally speak up.

“Wow.” I manage to say. “That was rhymed.”

I don’t know if Kai is about to laugh or cry at my inappropriate response, so I nicely speak again to end his sufferings.

“Please give me 100 days.”

“Of course I’ll give you time to think- er, sorry, what?” he stops speaking midway as if just hearing my words correctly.

“100 days trial.” I explain. “I’ll be your girlfriend if we passed.”

He is still gaping so I wait patiently until he finishes digesting my words.

“I’m sorry, usually most girls go for 3 days, a week tops.” he finally says, still in awe. “And what’s that trial thingy? What am I? Free software?”

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Meet them in their new days.

When they learn to trust…

And learn to accept.

When there are confessions…

And rejections.

When love is not as fun as she hoped it would be.

When there’s a new friendship, love, and betrayal.

When she’s forced to choose.

They are still learning.          

And this is a trial.

100 Days Relationship Challenge.

 

 

.......................................................................................................................

 

 

This is a sequel to "16 Hours a Day Being a Guy". You might want to read it first to understand some stuffs in this story