A Puppy Love with Youngmin

Puppy Love (one-shot)

You woke up with the loud alarm of your alarm clock. You reached out for it and snooze. You groggily open your eyes and looked at your wall clock. *9:45 AM, I overslept?* you thought. 

With your perfect slim body, you stood up and do some stretchings. After the stretching, you walk out of your room and walk towards your kitchen. You're living in a small apartment near your work.

You're working as a make-up artist of Starship Entertainment. You're actually working with Sistar but now, you're assigned to be the make-up artist of Boyfriend since their make-up artist went on a vacation.

You toss the bread to your mouth and gulped some milk since you don't like coffees because your mom told you that coffees cannot help you grow taller.

After eating your breakfast, you went back to your room just to get a message from Boyfriend's manager:

"Annyeong ~~~! This is Boyfriend's manager! I'm just reminding you about our photoshoot for our new album that will be today around 10AM. We hope that you can arrive early because the boys are excited to meet you!"

-Boyfriend's Manager.

You suddenly remember that it's already 9: 45. You quickly rush to your walk-in closet and pick out anything you can pull. You take a full bath and applied some small touch of compact. You braided your hair into French-braid tail, grabbed your make-up box and locked your apartment.

You walked to the nearest bus stop and swiped your card. You sat at the back near the window. You pulled out your phone and noticed that it's already 9:55.

You stomped your feet that cause the other people at the bus look at you. You bowed at them with a respectful manner and rested your head on the window.

 

 

Meanwhile, the boys are preparing theirselves for their photoshoot. It will be the photoshoot for their new album and it's they're coming back soon on KBS.

Minwoo and Hyunseung looked at the mirror and touched their new hairstyle. Minwoo bobbly approached Youngmin who is just sitting at the couch, reading a book.

 

"Hyung, do you think my new hairstyle fits me?" Minwoo asked. Youngmin just looked at him and nodded.

 

They're already used to Youngmin's attitude. He doesn't like attention that he is getting from the fans and he doesn't like being bothered, he always reply into a rude tone; in other words- cold.

Kwangmin shook his head disappointedly. *I wonder who will change my brother's attitude* he thought. Youngmin closed his book and looked up at the ceiling.

*I wonder how does the new make-up noona looks like. I hope she's pretty and cute-wait, why am I thinking this way?* Youngmin thought as he ruffled his hair.

Youngmin stood up and walked towards the door. He thought of inhaling some fresh air. When he opened the door, you also opened the door.

You passed Youngmin and slomp your make-up tool at the chair. You bowed at each one of them and say that you're sorry for being late. Hence, Youngmin was frozen on his position. He was inlove at first sight; puppy love.

 

"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! Mianheyo!" you bowed at them and talked to the photographer.

 

Donghyun approached Youngmin whose mouth is wide open. He pulled his hand and pushed Youngmin's chin that make him close his mouth.

 

"I know she's pretty dongsaeng just don't let yourself catch some flies and don't bomb some scent here" he smirked and sat at the couch.

 

Youngmin snapped out from his gaze and sat beside Donghyun. Donghyun just ignored him and pulled out his phone to take some selcas. Youngmin thought what Donghyun just said, "Dont let yourself catch some files and don't bomb some scent here"

Youngmin thought that Donghyun is telling him not to fart that made him laugh to himself. He caused Donghyun stopped from taking pictures and look at you.

He pointed you out and Youngmin followed the finger of Donghyun where he is pointing. You're pouting at yourself while you're listening to the photographer.

The photographer snapped his finger and let the boys prepare for the make-ups. All of them have some coordi-noona exept for Youngmin because they're afriad of Youngmin's eyes; just like Kwangmin's but Kwangmin's eyes is filled with care unlike with Youngmin who seems like it was filled with boredness.

You got no choice but to be his coordi-noona. Youngmin sat on the chair infront of the mirror and crossed his arms. *No body wants to be my coordi-noona again* he thought.

 

"Excuse me, is it okay for you that I'll be your coordi-noona?" you asked Youngmin. Youngmin was out of trance you just nodded. Your shoulders deflated when he didn't replied to you who just nodded at you.

 

You asked him to sit up properly and so he did. You pulled out your compact and your blush brush. You applied it to Youngmin's face while his eyes is glued on you.

You didn't noticed that he is watching your every move so you just concentrated on your work. You pulled out your hairsprayer that contains water and some chemicals.

You asked him to close his eyes. As you spray the water,

 

"Ouch!" Youngmin covered his eyes with his palm.

"Omo! I'm really so sorry! I told you to close your eyes! Come here, remove your hand" you commanded him.

 

He slowly obeyed your rule and rested on the arm rest. He removed his hand but his one eye is still closed. You pulled out your wet wipes and told him to open his eyes.

He slowly opened his eyes as you blow it and wipe the small liquid that is running out to his eyes. You took out your eye drop and drop some on his eyes. You closed the lid and clap your hands.

 

"Soon! The pain will fade away" you smiled.

"Thank you noona. You're cute when you do that" Youngmin spoke and giggled that cause all of the people to look at him.

 

You finished fixing his hair and they started photoshooting. You went out and took some money behind. You went to the coffee shop and buy some frappuccino. You're about to pay for it when someone handed out the money. You look at your side and noticed that it was Jung Jinyoung, your celebrity boyfriend.

He handed you the frappuccino and asked you to sit with him. You sat at the window where anyone can see you but luckily, Jinyoung wore some disguise.

Both of you had a conversation and some jokes. You laughed at him and Jinyoung followed. On the other street, Youngmin saw everything.

Soon, Jinyoung told you that he needs to leave. You kiss his cheek and bid goodbye. Rain started to pour down from the skies. You quickly cross the street. You bumped onto someone and quickly apologize.

 

"I'm so sorry- Wait, Youngmin-ssi, is that you?" you asked. He just looked at you with pain in his eyes. Actually, he's crying out with the rain.

"What are you doing?! Do you want to get sick?!" you pulled his wrist and rush to the waiting shed.

 

You pulled out your hanky and started wiping off the wetness of his hair. While you're ruffling, he find the courage to hold your hand. You were taken aback with his sudden moves. He put your hand to his heart and let you feel his heartbeat.

 

"Noona, can you feel my heartbeating?" he asked. You just nodded and a blush crept to your face.

"My heart starts beating, when I saw you" he spoke. He hung his head and let go his hand.

 

You just pulled him into a tight hug that caused him to cry even more. You tapped his back and broke the hug. You wiped away his tears and kissed his forehead.

 

"Youngmin, you know that I couldn't love you that easily right? And, we just met a while ago!" you giggled. You thought that he will laugh back but he just gave you a poker face.

"Okay, I'm sorry Youngmin, I bet you saw me with my boyfriend a while ago?" you asked and he nodded.

"Youngmin, you're experiencing 'puppy love'. I know you'll meet someone better than me. Youngmin, if you want to have someone in your live, be positive. Always smile, not frown; always reply to the people talking to you, don't nod; don't feel bad when I say this words to you because I see you as my younger brother. I'm really sorry Youngmin, okay?" you spoke and hugged him .

 

He broke the hug and just laughed to himself. You stared at him with confusion and also laugh along. *I guess noona is right, I'm only experiencing puppy love* Youngmin thought to himself.

His phone started to ring and the caller id was his manager. He pulled it out and his manager angrily shouted on the other line.

 

"Where the heck are you?!"

"...." Youngmin didn't replied but he just laughed.

"W-wh-wha-wow. You're actually laughing Youngmin?" his manager asked.

"We'll be there soon. I'm with coordi-noona." Youngmin hang up and laughed to himself.

 

You laugh along and pulled him back to the studio. With that, Youngmin's actions changed and it's all because of you. *Thank you coordi-noona for making me realize that I was living my world upside-down. Because of you, my world seems to be so right, thank you* he thought while you're telling him a story.