Chapter 21 : Prom Night?!

You May Act Like a Tomboy But I Don't Care!

~Monday~6:00 A.M.~

You woke up by the sound of your daily alarm , you finish cleaning up yourself at about 6:15. You stepped out of your room with your bag slung over your shoulder. You thought that the 7 of them are still sleeping so you went to their room to check. You opened the door of the 1st guest room to find nobody in there. You went in to the 2nd guest room and again to find nobody in there .*Where are they?*

You went downstairs to find the 7 of them sitting on the couch sleeping. What shocked you was that they were dressed in their uniform. You went over to SungGyu to wake him up.

You: Yah! SungGyu-ah Ileona~ [Tapping his shoulder]

SungGyu: Oh! ____-ah you're awake?

You:Obviously . Why you guys here? [Walking of the SeongYeol] Yah! Lee SeongYeol! Ileona.

SungGyu: We're waiting for you.[Getting up from couch]

SeongYeol: ____-ah you finally woke up. [Getting up from the couch]

You: Yeah. Call the others. Have you guys eaten yet?

SeongYeol: Yeah. We ate some toast.

You: Okay. You guys can wear your shoes first. While I get some toast.

SungGyu: Araso~

When you finished your breakfast , you went to the living room to find nobody out there. *This guys are faster than I thought* You wore your shoe and stepped out of your house , to find all of them waiting for you.

You: You guys are still here? [Locking the door]

WooHyun: Of course , how can we leave our favourite dongsaeng here?

You: Wheres HyunAe ?Shouldn't she be here?

MyungSoo: She texted me that she wou-

HyunAe: _____-AH! [Crashed you with a hug]

You: L-let go c-can't breathe.

HyunAe: Mian! [ Let you go] By the way ,why are you guys so early today? There isn't anything important in school.

SeongYeol: We're early not because theres important things and we woke up in our usual time , its just that the 7 of us are li-

You: They're living nearer. [Putting a hand over SeongYeol's mouth]

HyunAe: Ok~ But I smell something fishy.

You: Theres nothing fishy about. [Releasing your hand]

Hyune: Araso ! Gaja. [Dragging you away]

*Phew that was close. Mianhae HyunAe-ah ,I will tell you when I think its the time.

Soon , all of you arrived at school. And as expected girls are sending dealth glares to you and HyunAe. But you don't give a damn to it. When you went to your locker , your locker was vandalised and there were words on it .Words like : , er, Loser , , and more but you didn't care. You opened your locker and tons of letters drop onto the floor. You picked 1 of them up and read it.

Letter:

You ! Stay away from Infinite! I bet you seduced them thats why they are so close to you. You are a typical . So just back away from my oppa!

*Psh! Wonder how many times must I say , I will leave only if Infinite allow me to leave. Better not let them know about Infinite staying in my house. Or else things would get worse.

You picked up every single letter and dumped it into the recycle bin and took what you need in you locker. *Waste of papers , don't they know that the climate is changing because of the wasting of paper. Bunch of idiots*

You arrived in class to see HyunAe and MyungSoo chatting and laughing while SeongYeol was sleeping with his head on the table.

You: Yah! SeongYeol-ah Ileona. Class is about to start.

SeongYeol: Oh! [Rubbing his eyes]

You: Why are you always sleeping? Are you having your monthly gift?

SeongYeol: Neol Micheonnia! Nan yeojaga aniyo! {Are you crazy? I'm not a girl!}

You: Hahahahah I'm joking.

SeongYeol: Not funny .

You: Chillax~ Don't be so pe-

~Bell rang~ *Aish the bell always rings at the wrong time*

MrYoo: Annyeonghasibnikka Hagsaeng {Good Morning Students}

Class: Annyeonghaseyo Yoo seonsaeng {Good Morning Mr Yoo}

MrYoo: Deh~ Anjeuseyo {Please sit down} Before I begin my lesson , theres an announcement I need to say . The school prepared a Prom Night for the students this year than having a camp. The Prom Night would be held in the school hall on Friday night , there would not be any school on Friday and students have to be in the hall before 7 P.M. Dont worry teachers would not be attending so you all could have fun and remember to bring a mask. Thats all I need to say ,now lets start the lesson.

*GOD! Prom Night?! Its killing me!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong! Back with a update ^^ Gonna update tonight ^^ This chapter is quite short :P Do you want me to skip to the day for the Prom Night?

Please Comment and Subcribe ^^

Replies:

@mybabyboo - Yeap Infinite is coming but we still need to confirm from the list that is gonna release today.

@DumbBunny - Thank you ^^ Updated :)

@iHyunAe - At least they invited them but the final list will be release today ^^

@iammyd - Thanks! Really! XD Met another Singapore frend ^-^

Yours Truly ,

HaeWon :)