Key's,wallet,phone.

routine

Sehun wakes up in(yet again) a bed that isn't his,his head hurts like hell, last night's a blur. Sadly he got this on routine now. While other people his age spends their nights doing homework and wake up early going to their lectures. Sehun had mastered the art of getting black out drunk at some club. Waking up next to a random human and be out the door before they wake up. It's seriously quit an art form. It taken him the better of 2 years to prefect getting out of someone's apartment without waking them up.

Ok first things first, he thinks while sitting up in bed. Clothes.

As of right now his (and guessing his sleeping partner from last night) clothes are all over the floor. he pulls on his skin tight jeans. While he is zipping up his fly and looking around the room for his tshirt . he notice how ..nice? the apartment is. White crisp walls, wooden floors, big windows with the early morning sun shining in. a flat screen hanging on the wall across the bed. Everything looks fancy and expensive.. he swear to god, if he sleep with some old rich married dude again, he gonna punch a hole in the wall. But the closet with the door left ajar looks like it only have mens wear. He turns around after he successfully put his shirt back on. The person in bed has his back turned against him, all he can see is a shoulder poaking out from under the covers and fluffy light brown hair.

He pats his back pockets to make sure he got keys and wallet. The worst thing that could happen is that he would forget any of them here and have to go back later,typical beginner mistake. His phone is on the bedside table next to a glass of water a pill and a post it note?

'Good morning^-^ -there is actually a smiley there..- a pain killer and some water if you need it, I had fun last night,call me /chen' scribbled down with a phone number.

Oh Sehun never gives zero about who he sleeps with or what people say about him. But now he is actually curious who the this guy is. Compared to this rich dude sehun is trash in comparison. Why is he pretending like he cares about sehun's wellbeing . He have already gotten what he “wanted” allredy. Unless he thought sehun was a good and wanted to hook up with him again and thats why he left his number. Probably.Then again sehun have never had sober and have no idea if he is good in bed or not.

Out of principle he don't take the painkiller or the water.. Even if his head been killing him since he woke up,and kaind of really wants to. But he wont give the sleeping guy the satisfaction of knowing Sehun seen his note to begin with.

Jacket on. His hair is probably a mess and he dont need a mirror to figure out that the eyeliner he wore yesterday is smudged. That's just standard after nights like yesterday.

He sits down on the bed again to tie his shoes. He freeze when he hear movement behind him. . They guy wasn't meant to wake up until he was out of the apartment! He slowly turned around. Because there is no way of escaping it if the guy woke up..

but he didn't. All he did was turn around , in his sleep. Facing sehun, who got his first good look at him.

He was young.. much younger than sehun would have expected. Maybe just a few years older than him? Long eyelashes that left shadows on his high cheekbones and the corner of his mouth curles up and his lips looked too soft to belong on a man. in the back of sehun's head he found it weird that he wouldn't remember kissing lips like that..

he must have lost track of time looking at the guy, it was just he didn't look like sehun would have expected one of his one night stands to look like.thats all. But a buzz from an incoming text made him aware that the longer he stays, the bigger the chance will be that this guy -chen- would wake up.. and he didn't want that.

Orienting his way out from the bedroom to the front door. He kept being surprised just how big and expensive looking the apartment was. Well in the elevator he opened up the missed text messages. One or two was from a friend. But most was from a very angry kris judging by the tone of the texts. . He was gonna get his kicked when he got home.

 

 

 

a/n: OTL for bad spelling and grammar 

i dont know if i will add to this or i will just leave it as a drabble, i just wanted to get this out of my system.