Surprise !

ICE-CREAM

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jiyong's flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Kwon Ji Yong! come here now!" his mom's voice can be heard jiyong upstairs. He run and bumps to a guy that he don't know before. After that her mom walk closer to jiyong and whisper in jiyong's ear.

"this is the guy that i want you marry of." Jiyong's eyes widen and step back.

"NO ! i don't want! "jiyong run to his bedroom. As he wanted to close the door, the guy entered his bedroom and lock the door. Jiyong don't know what to do. The guy smirk at him and pull jiyong's waist to his body.

Jiyong struggle to escape but the guy grip on jiyong's waist is tight. "Hello jiyong, i'm seungri " the guy introduce himself.

 

Seungri smirk at jiyong made jiyong shaking too much. What will happen to him? 'Am i gonna be by tis unknown guy?' 'I don't want this!'

Jiyong bite seungri's hand. Seungri groans and blow at his red mark. Jiyong now is free from seungri so he decided to run away. But before he did, seungri pulls jiyong's arm and pinned him on the bed.

 

OH GOD! SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP ME!

 

Jiyong shut his eyes and scream for help. "omma !! help me! seungri is gonna me, omma ! "

 

Jiyong 's become teary before he cried really hard and tried to push seungri on the chest. Seungri just smirk at him. His mind all balck after that, and he knows something gonna happen after he woke up.

 

      

Jiyong slowly open his eyes. He looks around in the room. Luckly it's his room. Then he remembers something. He didn't dare to look at his side. He tried to move to see if his bottom hurt or not. If yes, then he really had with seungri, if no he just dreaming. Nightmare.

 

He move a little  and it's not hurt ! 'What? It's not hurt?'

 

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"hey, ji ! can you please open your damn eyes?! just how long are you gonna sleep, huh?" Jiyong heard a voice calling for him. He turns in other ways.

 

"yah! kwon ji yong! wake up !! i'm tired already you know." that voice told him to wake up but he just ignore it.

 

Jiyong snapped from his sleep and woke up. " arghhhh ! !" But then he find seunghyun standing in front of him. He rubbed his eyes cutely and pouted.

"hyunggg~ " Jiyong whine at his hyung. He throws his arms and hug seunghyun's waist. Seunghyun frowns at jiyong. "what wrong babe? " Seunghyun jiyong's fluffy cheeks. He sit beside jiyong and hugged jiyong on the shoulder.

 

"i had a nightmare, hyung~ " Jiyong's eyes teary when seunghyun hugged him.

"shh.. it's okay jiyong. Now that nightmare is over right? You have me so don't worry. okay?" Seunghyun kiss jiyong on the head. Seunghyun wiped tears on jiyong's cheeks.

"Don't cry and go take bath first. Then you can tell me your nightmare last night okay?" Jiyong nods. He get off the bed and walk to the bathroom with a towel over his neck.

 

" What did he dream about until  he wake up with crying like that?" Seunghyun shook his head and head out from the bedroom. On his way to downstairs,

 

"hyun ! " his mom yell from her bedroom.

"what is it mom? " seunghyun stops on the strairs and look up at her. She is wearing a formal clothes. Seunghyun cross his arms at his chest.

" well, umm did jiyong already wake up?" Seunghyun smell something fishy over here.

"Yeah he did.."

"umm, seunghyun, today i'm going to meet your..." His mom eyes on the floor. Not looking at him. Yeah, avoiding his eyes.

"what? oh yeah mom, did you already have your breakfast?" seunghyun frown at his mom.

 

'  meet my what? ' 

" nope. Thats why i'm going out with your stepfather -to- be to have breakfast" Her mother smile nervously. Seunghyun's eyes widen at what his mom said just now.

"what?! s-stepfather?" Seunghyun ask his mom for certainty. ' what the hell?' his mother never told him about married again.

"yeah, hyunnie.. your stepfather" His mom look at her watch and run to doorways.

"oh my god ! hyun, i'm late so you just have breakfast with jiyong okay?" Her mom turn back and give seunghyun a hug and flying kiss to him before open the door.

"what the is going on? " Seunghyun thinking hard while walking to the kitchen and wait for jiyong.

 

 

So, what do you think of THIS SURPRISE ? Actually in chapter 1 & 2, It's about jiyong's nightmare. Sorry for making you all waiting too long for this. Don't hate me please. T~T