chapter 2

My Lovable Jerk

After minutes of walking seohyun and chorong reached school.They went to their lockers and start taking some books out.

"We don't have classes together today" Seohyun stated "But we'll still see each other at lunch" Chorong pointed out.

"Bye" Seohyun waved "bye see you later you're the class president you can't be late go quickly " Chorong shouted and they parted ways.

Seohyun arrived at her class but she was very early that she was only the one who arrived so she started learning her lessons.

Hours passed and other students start arriving and not too long after that the teacher arrived too.

Just as they were starting to lean their lessons a guy came late and asked if he could enter the classroom.

Then,all the girls start fangirling except seohyun cause she knew who exactly it was

Lee Minwoo

Oh how seohyun hated him not only because of his attitude but also because of his lack of politeness.

He came over to his seat and sat down 'cooly' cause that's what the girls think.

And just like that their lesson continued..

-Lunch Time-

Chorong and Seohyun waited in line until it was their turn.They sat on a table with their foods and start eating.

"Seo any idea about that person?"Chorong asked."Who?" Seohyun replied dumbly.

"The one who your father is gonna indtroduce to you" Chorong shot back."Ahhhh....Don't know" Seohyun said while eating her food.

"Can it be that your father decided to marry again?" Chorong stated curiously "No i don't think so" Seohyun replied casually.

"yes i think" Chorong put on a thinking expression which caused seohyun to laugh.

Soon the two finished eating and went back to their own respective classes.

-Fast Forward-

School was over and everyone started to go home.

"Bye Rong sorry i couldn't wait for you" Seohyun waved while apologizing. "It's okay go home safely" Chorong waved back and seohyun went to the direction of her home.