Chapter 1 - A Small Writing Mistake

Travel Through to a Calamity of Fate

A young adult girl in a white tank and white shorts lays down on her bed late at night after a hard day of work. She yawns. "So sleepy…" she murmurs softly. "I'm so tired today, I must take a good rest."

 

Suddenly, she hears a strange sound in the room. "Who is it?!" she calls out anxiously.

 

An eldery man pops out in front of her. His hair is long and grey, including his facial hair. Even his beard is so long that it hangs down to his abdomen. He wears dull grey clothes and is holding a thin, black paintbrush in his hand. "Young lady," he begins, "I am honestly sorry; I have made a mistake on your life chart."

 

 

Now wide awake, the girl stares up at the old man with wide eyes. "W-W-Who are you?" she asks, so confused and frightened at the man's sudden appearance that she doesn't even bother to consider what he was talking about.

 

"I am the legendary Deity of the Life Charts," the elderly man explains. "You ought to have been a life born a thousand years ago. Because I made a mistake in writing, I changed the year of 1013 to the year of 2013. I'm really sorry. Now the Jade Emperor is holding me accountable, so all I can do is to make you go back to a thousand years ago."

 

(Note- The Jade Emperor is the emperor of the heavens.)

 

After the deity's little speech, the atmosphere starts to change. "W-Wait--" the girl cries out, but her voice is cut off as she gets knocked out by a strange force.