final.

Two Shades Of Irene

Irene regretted taking part in the bet that both Joy and Seulgi had on. The leader took pride in her dancing, she really did but just one thought about their main vocalist in the middle of their performance was enough to make her mess up the choreography and forget her part. Irene was glad that it was only the rehearsal but she dreaded on what’s to come when she finally gets back to the dorm.

 

But no, of course the maknae and the bear couldn’t even wait to get home and immediately threw in the surprise for the loser of the bet the moment they returned to the changing room.

 

“W-What the hell?!”

 

Irene could only stared at the outfit in the box, agape as she looked over to the girl who was holding the box for her. What lies inside the box is a pair of cat-ear headband along with a plain white shirt and they say that she’s supposed to wear that back at the dorm later on? While they were away? Which also means that the only person she’s going to be left with is Wendy, who didn’t even took place in the bet.

 

“No way, nu-uh,” Irene shook her head furiously, trying to scare off the two younger girls but apparently, they had gotten immune to it that they didn’t even move a muscle away from the leader and just smirked.

 

“Come on unnie, would you like to do the alternative punishment instead?”

 

“And…what might that be?”

 

“You have to wear the headband in front of BoA sunbae instead at SM’s Building,” Joy snickered and Irene’s face immediately fell.

 

“Are you crazy?”

 

“Now you should hurry and pick unnie. Or should we ask manager oppa to pick instead?” Seulgi grinned childishly as she slowly looked over to their unknowing manager. All four of them knew well that their manager if anything, loves to humiliate the girls. Just like what he would do to his siblings to which they pretty much are.

 

“No!” Irene immediately shouted in response, sighing deeply at her own answer afterwards. “Fine, I’ll do it at the dorm instead.”

 

“Just so you know unnie, we’ve got eyes in the dorm even though we’re not there physically,” Joy whistled a playful tone as she broke out into a sinister smile, creeping out their leader a little.

 

“Uhm, what was that supposed to mean?”

 

“Nothing. Just make sure to carry out the punishment,” Seulgi laughed. “I’ll ask Wendy to take a picture of you as an evidence.”

 

“…Fine. Do whatever that pleases you,” Irene mumbled dejectedly and scurried away to change into her casual outfit, Wendy watching her from a distance with a lovesick smile.

 

 

-

 

 

“I’ll make sure to get back on you guys someday,” Irene muttered to no one in particular and stared at her own reflection in the mirror in embarrassment. Her fans would’ve had a heart attack if they were to see the shy leader dressed so inappropriately. Having the cat ears and only the white shirt on.

 

“Are you done unnie?”

 

Irene could hear Wendy calling out for her from the other side of the door.

 

“Yes, you can come in now…”

 

Irene had to try her best not to blush at the thoughts of her all alone with Wendy, in that outfit. She had to blame Wendy’s existence though. The latter was the person who made her messed up in the first place.

 

Wendy held her breath the moment she stepped into the room, at the sight of Irene standing in front of her. The girl looked cute. Really cute that Wendy was willing to throw herself out of the window just to get Irene to call out her name cutely in her Daegu accent while being like that.

 

“Oh wow…”

 

“Don't stare at me like that,” Irene swallowed nervously and tried to pull her shirt to cover more of her thighs, since she could feel Wendy’s eyes on her. This is probably the most embarrassing moment she ever had with her crush, she thought. And Irene was about to have it worse.

 

Just as the two were staring at one another, a text suddenly came into Wendy’s phone and Wendy had to read it twice to make sure that her eyes weren’t fooling her.

 

Seems to it that the self-proclaimed bear and their maknae had gone nuts.

 

“Uhm, unnie?”

 

“Y-Yeah?”

 

“You might want to read this…”

 

Wendy flashed the older girl a sheepish smile, handing over her phone to Irene.

 

“Tell unnie to do aegyo to you in thirty seconds, in that outfit and make sure to record it Wan-ah. ;D Oh, don’t forget about that picture as well. ^^ <3”

 

“Why this little -“ Irene stopped herself from cursing out Seulgi more upon realizing that Wendy is still in the room. “Let’s just get this over with,” Irene sighed.

 

“Are you sure? You don’t have to do it if you don't want to unnie,” Wendy patted Irene’s head with a concerned look. And it was times like this where Irene felt all the butterfly starts coming into her tummy. How on earth does Wendy manage to do that?

 

“It’s fine. I lost the bet anyways,” Irene shook her head, trying to hide her flushed cheeks.

 

“If you say so then,” Wendy slowly nodded. Honestly, she did want Irene to do it for her own pleasure. Wendy had to thank the two fools who came up with this because not only she managed to have Irene all to herself, she also got to take a video and picture of the leader. Bless the heavens for all these.

 

Irene stood in front of Wendy, as soon as the latter sat on the bed with her phone’s camera ready. The hell it goes with keeping her dignity as the oldest unnie in tact for this.

 

“Wan-ah~ Bbuing bbuing~” Irene balled her hands up into fists before raising them up to her cheeks and hopped towards Wendy, her attempt of being cute is definitely working. Especially for Wendy who had to try her best not to squeal and jump onto their leader.

 

“Wow…”

 

“Wan-ah, am I cute?” Irene pouted, her voice had a hint of aegyo in it. “Am I?”

 

“Yeah, you adorable . Someone please hold me before I’m going to pounce on you now.” 

 

“Y-Yes, you’re really cute unnie,” Wendy nodded her head furiously.

 

“Then, make me food. I’m hungry~” Irene whined and jutted her bottom lip out more, poking Wendy’s arm for a few times.

 

“What do you want to eat unnie?”

 

“Mhm, anything!” Irene beamed. “Anything you make taste good Wan-ah!” she held her arms wide open before dropping her aegyo act, turning to her usual self. “Is that thirty seconds over yet?”

 

“…Huh?” Wendy blinked for a few times. It took her a few seconds to register what Irene was saying to her and sadly, the thirty seconds was indeed up. “Oh yeah. It is…”

 

“We still have the picture left right?” Irene sighed, plopping down next to Wendy. The shirt accidentally hiked up the moment she sat and Wendy just lost it as soon as she saw Irene’s purple-laced .

 

The younger out of the two threw her phone away along with her rationality before pinning Irene against the bed, her body hovering on top of Irene’s.

 

“Wait, what are you doing?” Irene managed to croak out. She felt small all of the sudden in front of Wendy, after seeing the way Wendy looked at her like a hungry predator.

 

“Unnie. You’re crazy to even show up like this in front of me.”

 

“S-Seungwan-ah, snap out of it,” Irene stuttered, watching Wendy lean in so closely that it was taking the breath away from her. What was going on? Why is the younger girl acting like this? Is this part of the punishment that was sent to her by Seulgi or Joy?

 

“What is there to snap out from?” Wendy chuckled devilishly and stared into her eyes. “You’re so beautiful unnie.”

 

“Uhm, thank you?” Irene smiled awkwardly, trying to wriggle her way out of Wendy’s grasp but her action only caused the latter to tighten her grip.

 

“You know, I’ve always thought of making you mine,” Wendy whispered against the older girl’s lips before capturing it for a gentle kiss, not even sparing Irene a chance to reply her words.

 

It felt sweet. Wendy felt really sweet to her. It wasn’t what Irene had expected her kiss with Wendy to be. Pinned against the bed, in an outfit that would likely be deemed alluring. It’s only a matter of time where her shirt would end up being ripped into pieces on the floor.

 

Their moment though, was ruined as soon as the door slung open, revealing a very-shocked Seulgi and Joy.

 

Irene’s eyes immediately shot opened and she hurriedly pushed Wendy off her with all her strength. Huh, she could’ve done that earlier if she really wanted to get away from the Canadian girl.

 

“S-Seulgi! Sooyoung!”

 

“O-Oh hey, you guys are back,” Wendy gasped.

 

“Bae Joohyun. Son Seungwan. Living room. Now.”

 

Author’s Note  - This came out a bit later than it’s supposed to. Sorry for the crappy shot, I was feeling a bit blue yesterday orz I tried to make it a fluff, I really did. But this almost turned into a so uhm. That aside, Happy Belated WenRene Day! I have a thing for girls wearing an oversized shirt so. It’s freezing cold in the room and my fingers are about to go numb from it. And Irene’s aegyo in Weekly Idol. I can’t even. I.