Chapter 1 | new school, new life

The Boy That Changed Me, Park Chanyeol.

"Byunghyun.."  I whispered into my brother's ear. "Wake up." I shook him but as I did he turned his back on me. I rolled my eyes at grabbed his arms then pulled him off the bed.

"YAH WAKE UP!!!" I yelled. He groaned then jumped up, "YAH IF YOUR GOING TO WAKE ME UP JUST SHAKE ME!!" He yelled as he put his fist in the air. I rolled my eyes, "What do you think I was doing?" I said to him. "Yelling at me!!" He waved his arms in the hair.

I rolled my eyes and flicked him on the forehead. "Breakfeast is ready." I said before closing the door.

I heard him curse a few times. I giggled to my self as I sat down in the chair of the dining table. I saw him come down with his messy bed hair as his clothes were wrinkled, he sat down next to me and took a sniff of the food, beaming.

"American Breakfeast?" He asked, picking up the pancake and plopping it in his mouth. "Wah! So good-- My dongseong cooks so well~" He coo'ed.

Checking the time on the wall, I informed my brother that we had to leave in ten minutes.

"Byunghyun, we leave in ten minutes arraso?"

"Neh."

As we arrived at school a crowd started to form from afar. The field was covered with students as they formed a circle. With boredom and annoyance, we walked away irritated because of all the screaming of, 'Chanyeol oppa!' or 'EXO oppas!' 

We walked to the office and grabbed our uniforms and schedules. As we walked outside we both checked our schedules to see if we got any of the same classes.

Byunghyun frowned from the corner of my eye and sighed, "I have math and you have English.. I guess it's because your English is kind of bad.." He chuckled and took my hand as we glided down the hallway.

As we reached my classroom he pushed me in softly, "Go in, i'm just two classes down from you." He said, softly.

I nodded and pushed the golden handle down, waving to him and going in. The door closed as my brother dissapeared from sight.

I gulped as eyes were all on me, girls hissed or did whatever they wanted to. Boys smirked and gave me killer eyes.

However, one boy in the room beamed at me as his eyes sparkled. His bronze-like brown hair puffed up as his fringe covered a portion of his eyes. I turned away and looked at the teacher who motioned me to stand in front. 

I sighed, How I hated introductions..

"Please welcome our new student." The teacher started.

"L-Lee Aria imnida..." I bowed, harshly squeaking my name. "P-please treat me well..?" I mentally slapped myself for stuttering.

"Ah, yes. Please welcome Lee Aria. Miss Aria, please sit down next to Mister Chanyeol. Chanyeol please raise your hand." The teacher said.

A boy raised his hand up quickly, oh it's that boy.. I thought and gulped, walking down the isle as people gave me judging looks. A girl put her leg out and nearly tripped me, however I stepped over her leg as she hissed muttering a few swears.

I sat next to the boy named Chanyeol and nervously put my items on the desk, making sure that my items were on my side of the desk.

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I looked over to the right. The boy named Chanyeol beamed and took out his hand.

"Hello! My name is Park Chanyeol ~" He said, ever so happily.

Chanyeol POV

She gulped and finally spoke,

"Uh-- Lee Aria?" She lowly said 

I fanboyed in my mind of her cuteness, however half frowning because she didn't accept my handshake. I took my hand away and smiled, turning to the front.

I'm not a bad person.. I swear. I thought and continued to write notes.


*Sigh* I'm sorry for my unprofessional story maker-- author nim is sorry *bows over 9,000 times*

/OwlKyungsoo;