Who's who's?

Who's who'?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Kim Jiwon, better known as Bobby first came back from America, he felt profoundly lonely in his young age . He barelly spoke korean, he had no acquaintances and the only way he could communicate with his family was staying up late the night and Skype them. It was so hard for him that it almost made him depressed. Almost 

Fortunately, this miserable feeling didn't last long, because not long ofter, he was introduced to Kim Hanbin, the person that was able to make all those dark feelings and hardships vanish.

Hanbin's friendship brightened Jiwon's life and added more meaning to it, while his passion for music and his love for helping the others and caring for them lead tge American boy into discovering his own love : loving his band's leader Hanbin.

As the days passed, their bond strengthened and Bobby's feelings deepened. He didn’t know when his feelings changed and his heart started belonging to his friend, maybe since the first day they met, but what he was sure about was that he was madly in love with him.

Whenever Bobby thought about confessing to the object of his fantasies, he remembers all the time he have done so and got rejected, and ends up changing his mind. Hanbin wasn't just the one he loves, he was his closest friend, his brother and the only one he could rely on, and he wouldn't allow himself to ruin their relationship and lose him just because of his unhealthy feelings, so he contented himself just by being close to him, staying by his side and getting to see him and talk to him whenever he wanted to. And he succeeded to hide his feelings for a pretty long time from him until that day...

Hanbin was that kind of leaders who would be firm with his fellow members during practice, and pushing them a little bit too far without even noticing it. It was already the third hour of the dance practice, and everybody in the room was sweating bullets, exhausted by the hard work. "Again!" He said firmly as he pressed the replay button to restart the song for the millionth time that day. When he was about to repeat it another time, that new trainee called Yunhyung rolled his eyes at him, and refused to stand again.

"I said AGAIN! Don't you understand what does it mean?" Hanbin shouted as he got closer to the guy, scaring the out of him. "Now you get up and do as I tell you!" He added, now grabbing him thightly by the arm and making him stand up.

"I can't. Don't you see?" Yunhyung shouted back at him as he jerked his arm from the other's grasp. 

"When I say you can, that means you do! If you don't get up now, don't bother yourself and come show me your face again!" He spit at the other guy's face, earning a hatred look from him.

"Sure I won't. I would have never concidered comming to this company if I knew I would meet monsters like you. A leader my !" Was the last thing he said before walking out of the room, adding more fuel to the fire of Hanbin's anger.

"Anyone who wanna join him?" He asked as he glared at the other trainees.

"Don't you think that you're going too far? Making them hate you wouldn't make you a good leader!" Said jinhwan before following the other trainees, who left the room right after Hanbin's "offer".

Hanbin's knees were no longer able to hold him, and tears rose up to his eyes, blurring his view. He sat up in the corner of the mirrored practice room, hugged his knees tightly bringing them closer to his chest, and burried his face in between to cry his eyes out.

"It's okay Hanbin-ah." He heard Bobby saying softly as he patted his shoulder. "Don't cry."

"Just leave me alone, hyung." He membled, loud enough for the other one to hear.

"No I won't until you stop crying." He rejected as his hands reached the other's face, forcing him to look at him. "Look at me, please." And Hanbin obliged. He used his thumb to wipe the tears off of his crush's face, cupped it with his hands and smiled at him. "That's better this way, never cry again okay?"

"Am I a bad person?" Hanbin ignored what Bobby said and asked instead, a question to which bobby shook his head in disagreement. "So why does everybody hate me?" He asked, his eyes watering again at the thought of what jinhwan has just told him.

"Nobody hates you, Hanbin-ah. In the contrary, we love you..." he paused, thinking about the way the other trainees acted earlier,  they might hate his behavior, or maybe they do hate him, but it doesn't matter,  he loves him and he's sure about it. "I do love you." He tried to make it sound innocent and not like a confession, and it worked.

"There is no need to lie just to make me feel better. I know you don't, nobody does." Hanbin's voice cracked as he said the last part. He was about to lower his head and start crying again when he felt the older's fingers on his chin, lifting it up.

"Look at me Kim Hanbin." Jiwon said firmly, making sure he gets the other's full attention. "I'm not saying it to make you feel better. I'm sorry I know I shouldn't do what I'm about to do, but believe me, there is one person that I'm 100% sure about his love for you, and this person is... me." He said with that husky voice of his as he maintained the eye contact, making sure his sincerity reaches the other guy in front of him. 

Hanbin was still resonating what he has just heard when Bobby's soft lips were already pressed on his, brushing slowly and passionately against them, pouring all his love and longing into it.

Bobby's lips brought comfort and warm to Hanbin's heart, and once they pulled away, everything disappeared with them, leaving only emptiness instead, and making the younger boy lean in unintentionally to kiss Jiwon back. He slowly closed his eyes and worked on deepening the kiss, totally ignoring the voice at the back of his head that was yelling at him and telling that what he's doing wasn't right, that he shouldn't play with other guy's feelings and that he might regret it, but he just kept ignoring it until he felt the need to gasp for oxygen. Once he pulled away, the warm and hopeful look at Bobby's beautiful eyes made him realise how bad what he did was. He surely got the other's hopes really high, and whatever he would do might crash them really bad, and maybe broke his heart in pieces, maybe..

"I love you Hanbin-ah" Bobby repeated between his gasps, cutting Hanbin's train of thoughts. "Would you go out with me?" He asked, his eyes sparkling with hope and love. He was positive that his love was no longer unrequited. To this, the younger's lips parted slightly and reclosed again, nothing leaving them. What was he even supposed to say?

The confused look on Hanbin's face was sufficient to answer Jiwon's question. He closed his eyes tightly for less than a second before reopening them again, forcing a wide smile on his lips and looked at the other guy sitting in front of him. "What was I even thinking about? You don't need to answer this Hanbin-ah,  and act as if nothing happened." He ruffled his leader's hair before standing up, and walking toward the the room's door. The tears he have been fighting seconds ago were finally released and started rolling down his cold cheeks, burning their way down. 

He put his hand on the doorknob to open the door but he stopped midway when he felt two arms wrapped around him and a body pressed against his from behind; it was Hanbin back hugging him tightly in order to stop him from leaving. "Wait please." He whispered in the other guy's ear, sending shivers through his spine. "Listen to my answer first." He added.

"I don't need to.. I already know it." He tried to get himself out of Hanbin's grasp, but instead he found himself facing the latter, his shoulders cupped in his hands.

"I looked at you earlier, and now it's your turn to do so." Hanbin took his hyung's chin between his thumb and index finger to lift it upwards, making sure his eyes are locked on his. "I accept it.." he pecked on other's lips and then continued. "to become your boyfriend." He told the guy standing in front of him.

"R-really?" Bobby asked in disbelief.

"Yep. But guess what?" Bobby gave him a questioning look. 'Just don't tell me it was a joke. Please' Jiwon pleaded silently as he waited for the rest of the sentence. "I won't accept less than a proper dates! We should enjoy our time to the fullest since we didn't debuted yet, and nobody knows us okay?" 

"S-Sure." Bobby agreed and threw himself in his boyfriend's arms and wrapped his own around the other's waist tightly,  afraid someone would steal him away from him. "I love you Binnie. I really do." He repeated between his sobs, his joy and relief ones.

Hanbin already knows how much the unrequited love hurts, he didn't want his friend to suffer as much as he did, and who knows, maybe their new relationship might be the end for his own pain, and teach him how to love his boyfriend back like he really deserves. "I love you too Hyung. I'll love you back just the way you do..." The last part was mumbled under his breath that no one was able to hear it. 

Months passed and their relationship strengthened, they became a couple that every other couple would envy, but nothing lasts forever.

Since the day that new trainee called Kim Donghyuk started training under YG Entertainment, everything changed. The clingy over possessive boyfriend Bobby was turned into a distant, cold and indifferent one eventhough he tried his best to hide it, some of his team mates were smart enough to notice it.

"Don't you think that your boyfriend is being too friendly with the new guy? Way more friendly than needed." Jinhwan asked as he sat beside Hanbin who was sitting on the wooden floor, stating the obvious; Bobby spent most of his time following Donghyuk around, insisting to be the one who would take care of him and teach him whatever he's lacking in.

"Just like what you've said, he's only being friendly." He answered, not showing interest, as he continued watching the other guys practice together.

"And... doesn't it bother you? Even if it's only friendship."

"No it doesn't. Why would it?"

"Because that's how things should be. Aren't you dating each other after all?" He teased.

"What are you intending to say?" Hanbin asked, now fully facing the older guy.

"I mean that you don't really love him, or maybe you do but just not enough to get jaelous over him." Jinhwan explained.

"What nonsense are you saying hyung?"

"See! You didn't deny it which proves my point. You don't love him. Or maybe you're still hanging on an old crush of yours, a crush that turned into an unrequited love that you couldn’t forget... til now." Jinhwan told the younger guy, catching him off guard as he brought the past to the discussion again.

'WTF' Hanbin thought as his jaw dropped to the ground, but he quickly managed to hide his shock. "Crush? Unrequited love? What are you talking about hyung?" He feigned ignorance. 

"Did you really forgot?"

"Forg-" Hanbin acted as if he just remembered what the other was talking about. "Ah... don't tell me you're talking about.." he watched carefully Jinhwan's face expression and then burst out in laughter. "Oh please hyung. You must have really believed what I've said long time ago, and regreted turning me down. Hahahah seriously hyung, you already know that it was a joke." He lied before standing up and making his way toward the practicing trainees, complimenting them for their hard work, to avoid any more talking in that subjet.

It has been one year already since Hanbin's confession, and that was a bad memory that he wanted to totally erase from his mind.

Since the first day he met Jinhwan, his heart was stolen and never given back. He had never believed in love in the first sigh, but a single look at that hyung made all his beliefs change, and his heart dance at a rythme it never knew. He had met many pretty girls and many flower boys before, but none of them was as half pretty as Kim freaking Jinhwan was, and not even one millionth when he's smiling.

Hanbin's Biggest obsession was Jinhwan's smile. Whenever Jinhwan smiled, it felt as if the room lit up and the darkest dwelling were filled with a beautiful glow that radiates from him. His smile always left him breathless and speechless, drove his heart crazy and made his lungs forget how to breath, and his hands how to stay still without shaking. It was the most beautiful smile he has ever seen.

One day, the trainees were watching a tv show, and each one of them was picking his ideal type, and fanboying over them, while Hanbin stayed quiet, the thing that caught Jinhwan's a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter