002

One-sided
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Why am i so afraid to lose you when you are not even mine?

Monday. Oh how I hate Monday. I hate the effin assembly. I hate the mocking students. Lets just say that I hate school alright? Hmph.

 

Yuri and I walked to school this morning, usually our driver will drive us to school but since Yuri was in her God-I-looked-so-fat -I-need-to-lose-more-weight months, so she came with an idea that walking to school as in morning walk might help her to lose some weight.

 

Okay whatever.

 

As soon as we reached the school gate, both of us went on a different path as she will go to where her locker situated and I'll go to mine.  As I reached my locker, I opened it and started rummaging books that I need for my first class. But as I was busy rummaging, I felt like there is something, or rather someone presence behind me.  Then slowly, I turn back and saw Oh Sehun, my seatmate.

 

"Oh? What are you doing here sehun-ah?" I asked him. He looked more dull today, well sehun always has this cold expression on his face but today, it seems like he was having an effin tornados in his mind. 

"Hm nothing. Are you finished? Let's go to class together." He stated then started making his way to class.

 

Pshh, together? But you didn't wait for me asshat.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

My chemistry class was pretty much boring especially when your lab partner was busy drowning in his own misery.  Usually Sehun will be the hyperactive one on chemistry class as he will be non-stop talking and playing with the chemical substances.  But today? He just keep quiet and look outside the window.

 

Being the curious one, I went to confront him and asked him what's wrong.  But Sehun is Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter