Final

Tears In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun was born autistic and as if the world isnt cruel enough, he had abusive parents as well. Although it was mostly his father. His mother was still the ever loving parent who would never be able to abandon their own child along with his older sister who protected him all through their childhood. And with his parent’s differences in opinions came many arguments, shouting and fights.
 

 

Growing up, of course, Jonghyun was bullied for his ‘differences’ and no one accepted him for who he was and with his talent and creativity in the arts came jealousy and more adversity. And in late elementary school, his parent’s, most particularly his mother, had had enough fighting and agreed on filing a divorce, splitting all of their possessions in half. His mother taking the house and himself and his father taking the car and his older sister.

 

That was the last time he could see his sister and hear her words, “I promise I’ll come back.”

 

And unlike every other sad story, Jonghyun’s mother had stayed the same. Although it was clear that she overworks herself with her coming home and going straight to bed, leaving Jonghyun alone and all to himself.

 

He had learnt to cook, wash the clothes and clean the house. Of course in the beginning he nearly burnt down the kitchen, broke a number of plates and vases and mixed up the whites and the colored clothes resulting in a myriad of colors on the white button downs as i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter