oo1

Two Weeks Ago

                You hummed quietly to yourself as you sat against the backboard of your bed, fumbling with the little trinket HoSeok had given to you before he left, not knowing how long he would be gone this time. You knew for sure that the shortest time that he would take would be two months. Well, it was already the third month, and still counting. Besides not being able to see each other for three entire months, you two still managed to contact each other. You didn't bother with texting him much, letting him text you instead; that's when you knew he had time and you two could spend five minutes trying to have a decent conversation rather you waiting for two hours at a time only to be disappointed in yourself for thinking he'd have time to answer you that soon. You'd leave each other voice messages and you were thankful even for that for the fact that you could hear the exhaustion in his voice in each message.

 

                You were startled when your phone buzzed on your bedside table, alerting you of a voice message. You saw his name flash twice before you automatically reached out, pulling the phone to your ear eagerly listening to the message.

 

                "Hey, we finished another performance today. Manager hyungs told us that we still have about two more weeks and then we'll be back. So I just called to let you know," he chuckled before saying, "I know that you're playing with the locket I gave you and you can't wait to open it. Just a few more days though. I promise I'll be back soon. I miss you. See you soon."

 

                The tone quickly went dead while you smiled to yourself, shutting your eyes as you tried to picture HoSeok repeating those words to you like an actual phone call. You sighed as you placed your phone back onto the table before jumping off your bed. You quickly grabbed a clean towel, change of undergarments and one of his shirts he had left here. Glancing at the time, you left for the shower, hoping that the two weeks would go by faster than you wanted.

 

                You were only dressed in his shirt, walking freely around your apartment. You were hungry but didn't have an appetite at the moment, missing HoSeok too much. So without much heart, you dispiritedly reached for a peach flavored yogurt and small spoon, settling for its company. With a quiet sigh, you scooped one spoon into your mouth before placing the cup aside. You suddenly jumped onto your feet and rushed to your room at the sound of your phone ringing, in hopes that it was HoSeok.

 

                Without having a chance to look at the id caller, you answered the call hopefully, "Yoboseyo?"

 

                "Eonni, can I come over for a few hours? Mom and dad are going out for a party and they won't let me stay home alone tonight because of all the accidents that have been happening lately," you could see her frowning in your mind.

 

                "Yeah sure, I'm not doing anything tonight anyway," you chuckled before adding, "You may as well sleepover. Are mom and dad dropping you off?"

 

                "Alright, and yeah," she quickly answered, "Kay, I'll see you in like thirty."
 

                "Hm," you hummed before hanging up, gently placing your phone back to its original spot. You turned around before your eyes widened as surprise as a pair of lips were suddenly placed against you, quickly taking advantage of your surprise and taking dominance.

 

                His hands softly enveloped your body and pulled you against his, deepening the kiss. You quickly responded by wrapping your arms around his neck in an attempt to bring him closer. His hands found their way up your shirt and onto the plain skin of your smooth back, rubbing small circles all over. In response, you hummed in pleasure as he lowered the both of you onto your bed. Your legs immediately tangled with his as his hand traveled further up, tickling your ribcage with feather light touches.

 

                You grinned into the kiss before you broke the kiss for a long breath, breathing deeply as he placed his forehead against yours, staring at you lovingly. But before he could say anything, you pressed your lips against his again, only missing the feel of him with you. It felt so right, and especially after he had been gone for three whole months.

 

                You quickly found him sliding his hands up your legs, sending your senses into overdrive from the absence of his touch. You moaned into the kiss letting his hands roam over your body while you did the same, feeling his toned torso and digging your fingers into his back. He responded with a low growl as he felt your fingers run up his stomach one more time.

 

                As your lungs began to scream for more air again, you unwillingly separated your lips, letting your head fall back onto your bed as you stared up at HoSeok.

 

                After a second of silence, he gently smiled with a small chuckle, "Hi."

 

                Still trying to register the shock from the surprise, you sat up and pulled him into a hug, feeling the tears already threatening to escape.

 

                "Happy Anniversary," he quickly mumbled after into the embrace.

 

                Your eyes widened from the reminder before the tears burst, running down your face before soaking into his shirt as you thought about it. Any reason for how you even forgot hadn't even reached your mind; probably from all the time you spent thinking about seeing HoSeok again. Your sobs were choked back as you just held onto him tighter.

 

                "Are you crying?" He suddenly asked before pulling you back, chuckling lovingly as he wiped away your tears with his thumbs. "Don't cry, why are you crying? I was only gone for my concert. Like always."

 

                "I know," you laughed as you leaned into his hands, missing his touch.

 

                You sighed before looking back up at him, seeing a flash in his eyes. You smirked, recognizing the look of lust in his eyes. You hummed softly as you leaned slowly and let him meet you halfway, his hand automatically cupping the back of your neck as he deepened the kiss into an open mouthed kiss.

 

                Your steamy make-out was quickly cut when the sound of your doorbell rang out loudly throughout the apartment.

 

                HoSeok slowly back up while looking at you in confusion.

 

                You pouted before smiling apologetically, "YoungIn's coming over tonight."

 

                He chuckled before shrugging, "We still have tomorrow."

 

                You smiled in reply as he kissed you one more time before walking to the bathroom. You looked at the time before seeing the locket next to your alarm clock, remembering what HoSeok saying about opening it when he got back.

 

                You quickly slipped on a pair of shorts before you grabbed it as you walked to the door to unlock it for your younger sister. You stopped at the door and looked at it curiously before carefully clicking open the locket, seeing a picture of HoSeok and you in one frame and the first date on the other engraved in gold.  Your smile widened by a hundred as you clasped it shut and opened the door for your sister, holding the locket tightly in your hand.