She's back

My World, My Family....

"So she will back with my son after this two years?"

Yonghwa stared straightly at one of his bodyguards whom stand in front of him.

"Yes, sir. They will arrive this noon and they will stay at your in-law's house." His bodyguard replied.

"I know. You can leave now. Thank you." Yonghwa smiled to his bodyguard whom bow politely and then leave him alone in that room. Yonghwa shigh as he lean his back on his chair comfortly. He look at a picture on his desk. A picture that show the happy face of him, his wife and their son. A picture that they take on their son's first birthday. When his wife still able to understand his closeness with his bestfriend, Yes his wife. Because they have not divorced. Although they live apart but they have not divorced. He never signed the divorce papers. Because deep in his heart he still loved her. His wife.

"Yongie!"

Yonghwa looked away when he heard a cheerful yet spoiled voice calling his name. The voice, he knew it. Yes, none other than his best friend. Seohyun. A sweet smile appeared on his face when he saw Seohyun. "What's that Seohyun?" Yonghwa asked as he pointing to the bags that Seohyun brought.

"Your favorite meat. You have not lunch right? You always busy recently and always forget to eat." Seohyun smile beautifully but her smile disappeared when her eyes caught a picture which make her heart broken. "You still keep that picture on your desk?"

"Yes, i just want to remember my happy family with her." Yonghwa smile but his eyes showing his sadness. Sad to lose his wife. 

"You know? Everytime i see you like this. Knowing that you still have that picture make me sad. I feel bad. She left you because of me." Seohyun said with her fake sad face. 

"No Seohyun please don't say like that. I don't want to see you sad. It's not your fault. She's the one who want to leave. Ok if this picture make you sad then i will take this picture away so that you won't see this picture." Yonghwa took that picture and put it in the drawer. He smile to his bestfriend.

~O~O~O~

"Ehem..." Jonghyun cleared his throat loud enough but he successfully stole a gourgeous woman and cute little boy's attention. He walked up to them with his handsome smile. "Did i disturbing you?"

"Ah Jonghyun-a!" Shinhye smile brightly as she hug Jonghyun friendly. She really happy seeing Jonghyun, the only guy whom always make her happy. Yes, Jonghyun is Yonghwa's bestfriend but this hot guy is the closest person of Shinhye.

"Uncle! Don't you want to hug me too?" A cheerful voice of Joonhee interupped them. Jonghyun released their hug and a soft chuckle heared from him when he see a cute pouted of Joonhee.

"Do you want a hug from uncle?" Jonghyun asked Joonhee in a cute way. 

Joonhee shook his head. "No, i want uncle to carry me."

"Stop act spoiled Joonhee-ya. You are four years old now. You are a big boy not a baby anymore." Shinhye said to her son firmly.

"Uncle, doesn't want to carry me?" Instead of retoring Shinhye, Joonhee prefer to ask Jonghyun.

"Of course uncle will carry you." Without hesitate Jonghyun carry Joonhee in his warm arms. He kissed Joonhee cheek just like his own son.

"Look, uncle Jonghyun like to carry me. Mommy don't get mad ne?" Joonhye stuck his tongue out to teased his mother whom only can rolled her hazel eyes.

"Don't make your mommy angry or she will eat you alive." Jonghyun whispered in Joonhee's ear with his mischievous laugh.

"What!?" Shinhye open her eyes widely, ready to scream.

"Uncle, mommy will eat us! RAN!!" Joonhee screamed loudly but he was laughing in delight with Jonghyun seeing Shinhye's angry face. 

"Yah! Don't try to ran from me!" Shinhye shout like she's really angry but she's not even she's smile seeing Jonghyun ran with Joonhee in his arms. If only Jonghyun is Yonghwa, she will be the happiest woman in the world but the fact speak otherwise. Her husband never treat her like she's his Queen. He treat her like she's his pet.

~O~O~O~ 

Krystal stared at Yonghwa with her narrowed eyes when they've their dinner together. "Oppa, i heard that eonni already in seoul is it true?" Krystal ask with his cute voice.

"Yeah, noona stay at her parents house." Minhyuk replied with his mouth full of food.

"I don't ask you." 

"Are you still mad at me?" Minhyuk asked at his fiance.

"Yes. You eat all of my meat so how can i'm not mad at you. I'm hungry too." Krystal said with her angry face. She crossed her hands infront of her chest feeling upset.

"Yah! You better stop bickering just because of food. Really childish couple." Protest Jungshin who feel bothered by Krystal and Minhyuk childish attitude.

"Jungshin-ah, where's your brother? Why i didn't see him this whole day?" Yonghwa asked to Jungshin whom only gulped hearing his question. Look like he's hiding something from him.

"Ah, he is visiting his friend." Jungshin answered nervously.

"Oh." Yonghwa nodded his head and he rose from his seat ready to leave his table.

"Where do you want to go?" 

"I'll go to meet my son. I miss him so bad. He must miss me too." Yonghwa smile happily to Krystal as he imagine his son cute face. But it's make Jungshin cough. "Why?"

"Ah... N-no." Jungshin smile try to hide his feeling. Really, he can't imagine what will happened if Yonghwa find Jonghyun in Shinhye's house. Oh My God, it will be a nightmare.

~O~O~O~ 

"Daddy!" Joonhee ran as fast as he can to Yonghwa whom just entered the house. He hugs his daddy tightly like there's no tomorrow. "I miss you daddy."

"Daddy miss you too." Yonghwa kissed Joonhee's cheeks and he carried his son in his arms. "What are you doing now?" 

"Playing with uncle."

"Uncle?" Yonghwa asked with confused face. "Who?"

"Uncle Jonghyun." Joonhye grinned happily.

Yonghwa stopped his step. He look at his son blankly until his ears heared a strict voice. "What are you doing in my house?"

Yonghwa looked at the owner of the voice. He smirked at the beautiful lady then turned his gaze on the handsome figure beside her. "What are you doing here Jonghyun-a?" Yonghwa asked with his dead glare.

 

Here my first chapter. I hope you'll like it and leave comments for me so i can knows your tought about this fanfic. Thank you for subscribing and commenting also not to forget the voted :)

Pls bear with my grammaticals errors since i'm not good enough in english and i don't have time to edit it maybe later when i have enough time i'll edits the mistakes :D