final.

Happy 2

“Hey guys, do you wanna play Truth or Dare instead? This movie ,” Wendy groaned as she turned over to her band mates. It turns out she wasn’t the only one who was feeling bored with how the movie progressed. They were only ten minutes into the movie and Seulgi along with Joy were already resting their head against one another, throwing away their competitiveness for their leader’s affection for a moment.

 

You should never trusts your manager’s taste in picking out movies, Wendy thought to herself. Why on earth is a guy watching a romantic comedy in the first place? The four of them had ran out of movies to watch for their movie night, which is the reason why they had to resort to borrowing one from their manager’s movie collection but it seems to them that their manager-oppa is not the one to ask.

 

“Yes please,” Joy mumbled lazily. “Anything to get me away from this thing. Why on earth did a middle school student fell in love with someone who’s old enough to be her grandpa? I know that love’s blind but still.”

 

“I know right? They even made it a romantic comedy. Gross,” Seulgi sighed, glancing at their leader to whom already had her eyelids half-closed as she hugged a cushion, looking somewhat cute. “So cute,” Seulgi mumbled and smiled to herself. Only Irene could lift up her mood instantly like that.

 

“Cute?” Joy raised an eyebrow the moment she caught what Seulgi was saying and moved her gaze towards Irene. “Nawh, she is cute,” she squealed.

 

“She’s always cute,” Wendy chuckled, staring at Irene affectionately. The three of them pretty much look like a bunch of lovesick puppies craving for their master’s attention. The only sad thing about their master is on how oblivious Irene could be at times. Well, screw that. She’s oblivious all of the time. But that never stopped any of them from loving her.

 

“Did you guys say something earlier?” Irene pulled away from the cushion and blinked for a few times.

 

“Ah, we’re planning on playing Truth or Dare unnie,” Wendy beamed. “You’re joining in right?”

 

“Truth or Dare?” Irene thought for a moment before answering the younger girl with a smile. “Sure, sounds fun.”

 

 

-

 

“So, all of us are going to benefit each other from this game alright?” Wendy whispered to both Seulgi and Joy. Unknown to Irene, who excused herself to go to the bathroom, the three of them were planning something in advance for the game. They figured that they should form an alliance for once to get things started, since they wouldn’t be going anywhere with how things goes on right now. Irene is way too insensitive towards their feelings.

 

“Yes, but no one should go as far as touching her inappropriately alright?” Seulgi warned. “Nothing that would lead you two in bed.”

 

“Oh, what a bummer…” Joy mumbled, earning a smack on the head from Seulgi.

 

“You’re barely legal. Watch it Park Sooyoung.”

 

“Fine,” Joy flashed an innocent smile. The two of them knew better than to be fooled by the innocent air that their maknae gives out. Joy is probably the dirtiest out of the four of them. They even caught her watching on her laptop once, just when they had gotten back from grocery shopping to which Joy was left alone in the dorm that day. She was lucky enough not to be found out by Irene though, who happens to enter the dorm just a few seconds late after Seulgi slammed shut the maknae’s screen.

 

It wasn’t long after that where Irene returned to them and settled next to Seulgi, earning jealous stares from Wendy and Joy.

 

“Should we start now?” Irene said, resting her head comfortably on Seulgi’s shoulder. The bear could only smile in contentment, trying her best to not shove to the other two girl’s faces on how Irene is getting all touchy with her.

 

“Yes, we should start unnie…” Wendy glared at Seulgi, placing the empty bottle on the floor and spun it carefully, hoping that it would land on Irene. She already had a dare in mind if Irene were to choose dare, which she is praying so hard to happen by the way.

 

Her hopes though, were soon crushed the moment the tip slowly stopped in front of their maknae. “Oh, it’s you.”

 

“What was that supposed to mean?” Joy scoffed. “That aside, you shouldn’t forget about what you said earlier unnie,” she smirked and casts Seulgi a knowing glance.

 

“Yes yes,” Wendy sighed. “So Truth or Dare maknae?”

 

“Dare!”

 

“…I knew it.”

 

“Come on unnie, give me the dare,” Joy cooed, keeping her smirk on.

 

“I dare you to…give Irene-unnie a for fifteen seconds,” Wendy muttered under her breath. She was keeping that dare for Irene, though it was the other way around actually. The Olaf planned on asking Irene to do a on her but her good heart decided to give Joy a chance instead.

 

“Oh yes!” Joy shot up from the floor enthusiastically, with Seulgi muttering curses incoherently.

 

“?” Irene blushed and immediately looked over to Wendy, shaking her head furiously. “Why me? What did I do?”

 

“Trust me unnie, even I didn’t want her to do it.”

 

“Then why did you?”

 

“Because,” Wendy was starting to regret it, seeing on how Irene was refusing it but she couldn’t really take back her dare now.

 

“Don’t worry unnie, I’ll make sure that it’ll be worth your time,” Joy playfully winked and bit her lower lip sensually.

 

“Hey, can I not watch this?” Seulgi spoke up, her tone a bit irritated.

 

“Are you sure? We need to make sure that she didn't do anything bad to unnie,” Wendy leaned in and whispered to Seulgi.

 

“Oh, you’re right,” Seulgi heaved a sigh. “Fine then.”

 

“Besides, she only got just the fifteen seconds,” Wendy added with a smirk and pulled away from Seulgi, taking out her phone before turning on her phone’s timer. There’s no way on earth Joy would be able to give a proper in fifteen seconds. Joy was probably ‘overjoyed’ with what she was asked to do.  “Are you ready to start Sooyoung-ah?”

 

“Yes unnie,” Joy ruffled her hair a little, giving Wendy an okay sign after distancing herself away from Irene.

 

“Start!”

 

And Wendy was indeed right. Joy had probably forgotten the fact that she only had fifteen seconds for the dance, that she took her time in swaying her hips seductively as she made her way to flustered Irene. By the moment she got to where their leader was, the timer on Wendy’s phone had already went off.

 

“And stop!”

 

“…Wait, what?” Joy blinked for a few times, her hand was about to reach for Irene’s chin. She was so ready to be so y, so sensual… and she was told to stop all of the sudden. What the hell?

 

“Stop. You only have fifteen seconds my dear Joy,” Wendy snickered.

 

“Yeah, I heard that too,” Seulgi butted in, putting on her poker face.

 

“I-I didn’t hear that!” Joy retorted, watching her chance of seducing Irene slipped away right in front of her.

 

“Well two against one, clearly your unnies won Joy-ah,” Wendy shrugged with a smile. “It’s your turn to spin the bottle.”

 

“F-Fine then,” Joy grumbled and returned to her seat, Irene heaving a sigh of relief on being able to escape from it. The maknae dejectedly spun the bottle, praying so hard it would land in front of Irene but the goddess of luck didn’t seem to shine on her today. The latter probably had gotten sick of Wendy’s constant ‘Shine On Me’.

 

“Oh, it’s my turn,” Seulgi couldn’t contain her grin. “Throw me a dare then.”

 

“You should pick Truth instead unnie,” Joy tried to persuade the older girl, but of course failed.

 

“Nope, I’m sticking with dare.”

 

“…Fine,” Joy took a glimpse at Irene and sighed. “I dare you to whisper something cheesy to Irene unnie.”

 

“Well, that’s easy,” Seulgi stuck out her chest proudly. If there is one thing she’s confident with, it’s her cheesy pick up lines.

 

“Why are you guys ganging up on me today?” Irene pouted.

 

“We’re not ganging up on you unnie,” Seulgi smiled and Irene’s hair affectionately, leaning in to do her dare afterwards. “I’ve got Skittles in my mouth baby, wanna taste the rainbow?” she whispered, her breath tickling against Irene’s ear causing the older girl to blush.

 

“W-What was that supposed to mean.”

 

“And done!” Wendy coughed out loud just as Seulgi was about to speak more.

 

“Hey, I’m not done yet!”

 

“Judging from Irene-unnie’s expression, you already said something to her so yes, you’re done,” Wendy nodded quickly, Joy following suit. “Your turn.”

 

“You guys are being unfair,” Seulgi frowned, doing what she was told to anyways. And the moment they all had been waiting for had finally arrived. The tip of the bottle slowly stopped in front of Irene, and all three of them were jumping around in happiness. Yes, happiness.

 

“La la la la la la la la la la, Happiness!”

 

“It’s my turn,” Irene swallowed the lump in , nervous on what the kids were about to give her. Should she go along with Dare too? Just like what Joy and Seulgi did? But they probably had something crazy in mind again. But at the same time, Irene didn’t want to kill the joy in the dorm.

 

“So what do you choose unnie?”

 

“I…choose…”

 

“Yes unnie?”

 

“I choose…” Irene fiddled with her fingers, feeling pressured with the stares that were given to her.

 

“Yes unnie?”

 

“I choose dare.”

 

“Oh yes!”

 

“Hell yeah!”

 

“Oh thank you lord!”

 

“…So what’s the dare Seulgi?” Irene sighed, giving the bear a curious look. She kind of wondered on why on earth are the three of them so excited during her turn but she decided to drop it, since none of them would probably answered. They were too deep in the game, she thought.

 

“I dare you to give the three of us a kiss on the lips unnie.”

 

“K-Kiss?” Irene widened her eyes and quickly glimpsed at her members, her cheeks were beet red. She had never even had her first kiss before, and to kiss all three of them? “Hey, I-I never even had my first kiss before…” she muttered shyly, keeping her gaze on the ground.

 

“Well in that case you’ll be having it with me first then,” Seulgi grinned wickedly and was shoved by their maknae afterwards.

 

“No unnie, I think you’ll want to have that with me.”

 

“Are you sure you want someone inexperienced to have your first kiss with?” Wendy scoffed before pointing to herself. “I think you want someone who has experience in this unnie.”

 

“The more reason unnie shouldn’t be kissing you. Who did you had your first kiss with huh?” Seulgi rolled her eyes. “Your ex?”

 

“I-I never dated anyone before alright!” Wendy was quick to defend herself. “I just accidentally kissed my sister before…”

 

“Eww,” Joy scrunched her face in disgust.

 

“Uhm, guys?” Irene carefully spoke up, catching all of their attention at once. “Can I just kiss you guys on the cheek?”

 

“No,” all three of them replied in unison. Funny on how they could be so united sometimes.

 

“…Well in that case, can you decide on the person I’m going to kiss first?” Irene replied shyly.

 

“Rock paper scissor then? It’s the only way to play a fair game,” Wendy grinned, still remembering her sweet victory from before. Both Seulgi and Joy exchanged stares for a moment and slowly nodded in return.


-

 

“Aha, I won!”

 

“Not fair!”

 

“You cheated, didn’t you unnie?”

 

“Step aside losers,” Wendy snorted and motioned the other two girls to scram, taking a seat in front of the very-nervous Irene. Wendy could only smile at the sight of their leader being shy before gently cupping Irene’s cheeks. “Are you ready unnie?”

 

“Please get it over quickly Seungwan-unnie. You’re just going to kiss her,” Joy whined. It was bad enough that she ended up being the last one to kiss Irene.

 

Ignoring what was said to her, Wendy tilted her head the moment Irene gave her a nod and let her lips gently brushed against Irene’s, sending shivers to the leader before capturing Irene’s lips for a proper kiss. Wendy knew that Joy and Seulgi would probably kill her for this but who cares. The only thing that matters to her right now is Irene. And only Irene.

 

Wendy teasingly swept her tongue across Irene’s lips for permission, and as soon as she was granted one, Wendy didn’t waste her time in exploring the older girl’s warm cavern. Irene’s mewls only encouraged her to do more, to which Wendy took the chance in softly on Irene’s bottom lip. Wendy didn’t even realize when her hand managed to slip under Irene’s shirt, caressing her very firm abs.

 

“H-Hey, I think that’s enough!” Seulgi had to pull Wendy away from Irene, leaving their leader breathless and her cheeks flushed.

 

“Y-Yes unnie, why did you end up giving Irene-unnie a kiss when she’s the one who’s suppose to give you one!”

 

“Such a mood killer, you guys,” Wendy her lips and smirked. Judging from the way Irene looks at her, she seems to have gotten the upper hand. Compared to the rest of the girls. Oh the perks of being the first one to go.

 

 

Author’s Note – I have my crack on. Ahahahahah. And yes my loves, I’m biased towards Wenrene. Ahuehuehue.