The unfair play in society.

Its not there fault but ours

Do u ever sit down to think about the situations going on the kpop world and if u just open your eyes and look deep enough you would see the reason why idols are in pain, stressed, getting ps, going on crazy diets and traveling like crazy is becouse of us fans? 

Now your probably going to hit the back button and ignore this right? Well please Im begging you stay and read.

its never the fault of companys all they do is plan there scedule organize there events, choreo and songs but we blame them for forcing our idols intongetting os going in crazy diets and sending them to different countrys all the time.

now here's where the fans come in you see its not the company that tells the idols to go on crazed diets get ps and travel like crazy its us.

e.g

Look at xiumin from exo nickname baozi aka little bun why cos of his cute chubby cheaks fans used to complain so much on how fat he was and how he needed to loose weight but when he did listen to them and loose some weight they complained on how skiny he was. Like really he worked so hard to loose weight for his fans and when he does loose weight they complained and say he should go back to being chubby.

Dara from 2ne1 no1 thing her fans used to complain about how ugly she was and how she needed ps(plastic surgery) how huge her nose was etc now I have nothing against ps cos hey its there face but after dara got ps to satisfy the fans and to stop them from calling her ugly they started calling her fake cos she got ps which is totaly unfair cos they were the ones asking her to get ps in the first place!

So the traveling look at luhan from exo fans complained on how sm was forcing him to travel all the time and he got sick cos he was flying around all the time news flash why was exo flying around all the time for there solo concert to meet fans who would allways complain on there sns on how exo never went to there country or state etc so when they took the time to visit and hold a concert fans cared and all but its a tour so it goes on for a while then they go on break for a while and come back so the issues with luhan he had a huge fear of hights so flying was stressfull for him so sm let him drive to places if posible while other members flew so obviously it was tiring for him when they had to go overseas he had to fly to meet fans and his a chinese person in a korean company he would obviously have to FLY back and forth from china to korea what do u expect him to do swim there? Obveiously he would get sick and stressed having to take a plane all the time it was his only chose how eles would he get to places. The reason he did this so he didnt dissapoint his fans and make them complain.

okay so correct me if im wrong but with ar or arv theybremove the fans cheering in a live perfomance only being able to here the idols singing this is when fans bring out the fukl volume and judge the idols like crazy picking up there flat notes the sharps and all there fails in there live oerformance. Does anyone remeber why 3 members of tvxq left of yeah they were being pushed by the company to work harder why cos fans said they never sounded good enough they wernt great and how much they people call them the kings now but thats cos they regret what they said about them previously and they relised how high there expectations were. Now to this gen of kpop idols sehun from exo teamin from SHINee this two used to sneak out late at night during rookie days to practice there dancing cos the fans were allways complain on how bad they were and how they shouldnt be in such great bands and hey just cosnthere the youngest in thw band dosnt mean you get to judge them there young and still get effected by fans why cos there the reason on why the joind companys in the first place.

 

Everyday we judge idols for not meeting our expctations and when they do we still complain now I use exo alot here cos there the ones Im most femeliar with I would have used dara or anothere female artist like someone from snsd but hey Im more fameliar with guy bands. So what I trying to say here we blame companys for trying to listen to bands in reality all comapnys donis just produce listen to our feedback and try to listen to what we have to say and being human we judge and hateband our idols who are also human listen to this and they try to fix it pushing themselves to tey and satisfy us and when they have done the best they could we pick on another of there flaws its never ending and all the companys do engourge them to work hard ti there best producevgood music idols just hve that built in incstincs much like us to listen to all the hateband negetive things there fans say andntry to please us as fans so if u do look deep yoy will see the reason why idols push themselves is to satisfiy and make the fans happy.

 

Ps if u did read the whole thing take a cookie and feel free to leave your opinion and trust me I still have alot tontalk about and cover this isnjustbthe base of it I still have to talk more about girl groups and how we judge them cos I was talking more about guys then girls so next chap how we judge our female idols and how the kpop buissness work around them and a reminder this is all my opinion.