Junhyung, dearest best friend

Tough Love

You dress up for school. You look at the mirror and tie your ponytail, last touch up, done. You roll your bed mattress to make room for walking. Actually this room is already full enough for one person living. Don’t ever dare try running inside otherwise you smack the wall. Even so, this small room is your first home after living years in orphanage. A gift for every 17 years old orphanage kids to start living by her/himself. Thanks to Junhyung who search in every corner of the city, you can get the cheapest rent in town. You walk across the room and grab a piggybank on top of the cupboard. You shake it and sense there’s not much money left inside. You take all the money and put back the piggy bank with heavy heart. You wear your sling bag, grab the bread and lollipop from the table and walk outside.

The moment you open the door, a heartwarming smile already waiting for you.
“Yah Kim_____, what took you so long?”
“Ck… here!” You pass the bread to Junhyung. Intentionally you throw the bread up high, but skillfully Junghyun catch it. He raised his eyebrows, showing off to you. “Nice catch Yong Junhyung!!!” You applaud for him exaggeratedly. Junhyung bow as if he done some successful event. Both of you laugh and walk together to school.

It’s been 12 years you’ve been best friends. Both of you met at the orphanage. You lost your parents from car accident, while Junhyung who already stays longer, never knew his family since he was born. In these 12 years, he acted as everything for you. As a friend whose willing to lend his ear, as a brother who defend you every time, even as a parent who protect you from everything. Until both of you turns 17, you get permission to live on your own. Now it’s been a year for both of you living side-by-side and walking together to school everyday.

“Yah _____ah, stop eating lollipop early in the morning” Said Junhyung suddenly, seeing you started unwrapping the lollipop. He unwrap the bread, tear it into half and give it to you. “You haven’t got your breakfast don’t you? Ck… Thinking about me and letting your stomach growling”
“Yah… I’m on diet you know” You said defensively.
“What kind of diet snacking lollipop?” Junhyung laugh and your hair gently, “Babo”.

As usual, arriving at school, everyone greets Junhyung gladly, and you? Well...  Let's say you don't have any close friends because of Junhyung. He's the strongest fighter, all the boys at school didn't dare to get close to you since they afraid of him. And the girls? Well junhyung is one of the most popular, he got the strength, the looks and the brain. Yes, aside from fighting he's actually quite smart in class. So basically the girls hate you for being the only one that can get close to him. But you don't mind that at all. You're happy with that, no one will know your private life, no one will bother you.

It's lunch time. Junhyung already wait for you outside, you're not in a same class but you're always having lunch together.
"Yah ___ah, to the roof shall we?" Junhyung smirk, swaying lunch boxes in his hand.
"Asa!!! Another free lunch!"

Junhyung POV

On the roof top you open the lunch boxes happily. "Ebi fried is from Minah, kimbab is Seohyun, pudding!!! It's from... Hyunah? Right? Hey... This one's different... Yah!!! It's galbi!!! Who give this? Yah Yong Junhyung! You're new fans keeps appearing huh? Good job!" you pat Junhyung's shoulder, and eat a mouthful piece of meat

*Ck... Seeing those boxes from other girls, instead of showing jealousy, you eat all those happily... babo*

"Yah... We rarely eat galbi, grab some!! Don't just look at me like that... Eat eat eat!" you push the boxes to Junhyung

*How can I’m not looking at you all the time? Yah _____ah don't you realize you grow even more beautiful each day? Since the very first day we've met till this very time, don't you realize my feelings also grow this big? No matter how much girls out there you're the one who always on my sight? Sigh...*

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This first chapter I dedicated to wtfelicia, dazzling_leader, TheVIPCoco, daydreamergirl11, Rawr695 and SpecialFTyou… my first suscriber ever!!!!

Thanks girls for really brighten my day and lift up my spirit to quickly finish this part ☺ …

I apologize if the first part’s a bit boring for the long intro… but hopefully by the time you’ll love the story goes…

nomu nomu nomu kamsahamnida!!! ☺