Don't go back to sleep!

Happy Chimchim day!

You had decided to surprise your boyfriend on his birthday this year.

Mostly because you hardly ever saw each other anymore because he was really busy with his group. They had become so popular so quick so hel really didn’t have much time anymore.

You understood and since you had known Jimin ever since the two of you were just small kids it hadn’t even hurt you two’s relationship even a little. You were a patient girlfriend that would silently wait for Jimin to have time.

And he always made sure to find just the smallest amount of time to skype call you or just call you in general to talk with you and to see your face even if he were in Japan or China for some group promotions or whatever. He always let you know what was up and whenever his promotions slowed down he always made sure to see you right away.

Today though, was his birthday, he had just gotten home from some promotion with the rest of his group and even though they were all tired the other boys had decided to help you surprise Jimin.

So when you silently entered their dorm early morning they were all standing ready, half asleep still in their pajamas and also birthday party hats and stuff.

You started making breakfast for them all and you had too brought a birthday cake which you put a candle in.

When the morning table was set and you had re-awoken all the members you went to Jimin’s room. You cracked open the door and revealed his room showered in darkness. You silently closed the door and maneuvered to his bed in the darkness. You his bed lamp once you had gotten to the bed safely and he didn’t even flinch when the lights came on, he had always been a heavy sleeper, but what you saw when the lights illuminated the room wasn’t to stand for.

Your boyfriend, Jimin, had never looked more adorable than in that right exact minute. His face all clean, relaxed and hidden in his chubby hands that you liked so much. He looked so carefree at that right moment while he laid there snoring lightly, his puffy lips pressed slightly up against his one palm. Jimin was also a very messy sleeper so of course blankets and pillows where all around the bed and the bed sheets were even pulled halfway off the mattress.

You laughed a little at your boyfriend’s sleepy state before you let your fingers slide through his newly colored brown hair and slowly went to caress his forehead, down his nose and over his cheek, he was warm even though hadn’t worn a shirt to bed, he had literally went to bed in only boxers because you could see from how his leg was poking out from the covers that he wasn’t wearing pajamas bottoms either.

You leaned forwards and pressed a sweet kiss to his cheek and he stirred awake, heave sleeper maybe but touches like that he would recognize even in his sleep and they always meant that he hadn’t any time to waste.

His hand fell away from his face allowing you to press another sweet kiss to his plump lips, at first there was no response but then slowly you felt the lips start to move against your own, kissing you back. You smiled into the kiss as you felt his hand wrap behind your head and into your hair.

You then parted from the lazy kiss only to press your nose softly against his as you giggled.

“Morning Jimin, baby happy birthday” you said before kissing him quickly once again. He smiled at you lazily and yawned cutely before answering.
“Morning jagiya, what are you doing here so early?” Jimin’s voice was hoarse and raspy due to just waking up and you loved his voice like that so you couldn’t help but to giggle before saying.
“I am here to celebrate your birthday with you and the other boys dummy, we rarely spend time so when I heard you were free from plans on the morning of your birthday I thought I would come over” you caressed his cheek once again and he cutely leaned into the touch like a little puppy.
“That’s so sweet of you baby girl, but did it really need to be this early? Can’t we just stay in bed? Come cuddle with me?” Jimin said once again lazily as he lifted the covers inviting you under them and into the warmth his body had created.
“But breakfast is ready and all the others even woke up early to celebrate too” you pouted and whined, but yet still joined him under the covers.
“Just five more minutes, it’s not often I can get to hold you like this” Jimin cuddles his head into the crook of your neck and placed a tender kiss to your soft skin making you smile.
“Yea I know, but I really took time to plan a nice morning for you and then you don’t want it” you tried to sound offended but the small giggles in-between the words kind of gave it all away that you weren’t really too hurt.
“Oh believe me I am so happy that you went out of your way to plan all of this for me, but really I just wanted to spend time with you nothing more, nothing less, this in itself would have been perfect from the start” Jimin said hugging you closer and slowly closing his tired eyes.
“But I made your favorite breakfast and there is gifts and cake, Jimin baby you can’t just let you poor hyungs and little Kookie feel like their morning was wasted” you said seriously this time. The other boys had gotten up really early to make the dorm neat and put up decorations so you couldn’t let Jimin skip out on his own little morning party.
“Mmm” Jimin hummed close to falling asleep again. Dang that boy!
“Oh no, don’t you dare fall back asleep Jimin, I will hit you!” you said sternly as you got out of his grasp and swung a leg over his waist so you had one leg on each side of him and sat on him. He just huffed but did turn to lie on his back so he could turn his eyes up to lock with yours.
“I’m awake, darling okay?” he said sleepily while rubbing crust out of his eyes. Gosh he looked so adorable right now. You shook your head at the boy under you but smiled as you bend down to press a chaste kiss to Jimin’s cheek.

“Get some pants on stud muffin and get out there to enjoy your morning with the rest of us” you patted Jimin’s bare chest before hopping off of him and skipping out of the room. You stood by the door until you heard him groan and the springs in the mattress whine from his weight being lifted off of the bed.

Then you happily went back out into the living room to see the boys sleeping almost stacked over each other on the sofa. Oh my god, what was wrong with all of them it wasn’t even that early!

You once again woke them all up and they even managed to look somewhat awake and smiling happily as Jimin walked out into the room too.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIMCHIM!” they all yelled and laughed and Jimin’s eyes became crescents as he smiled widely.
“Thank you all so much! And I am sorry that jagiya woke you all up so early just because of me” Jimin laughed and nudged you in the side softly, you just huffed and your heel.
“Someone just lost the rights to eat breakfast with the rest of us, they didn’t even complain and I didn’t force them!” you said but smiled as Jimin back hugged you.
“I know, I was kidding, please don’t starve me” he pouted and kissed your cheek.
“Okay, okay guys breakfast is ready” you said happily kissing Jimin quickly on the lips before escaping his arms and running out into the kitchen.

After breakfast, cake and presents everyone voted for nap time, because waking up before dawn and was exhausting and even on a day off!

So you once again ended up cuddling with Jimin under the covers in his bed. He was spreading butterfly kisses all over your face and neck while you giggled and he just smiled warmly whenever the two of you had eye contact.

“I really love you so very much honeybun” Jimin then whispered to you as he had kissed a line up to you ear and you just smiled even more from that, he was so sweet and you loved him so much.
“I love you too, so, so much” you giggled as you throw your arms around his neck and kisses him full on the lips.
“But now you should nap, remember you wanted five minutes with me like this, now you can have the rest of the day for all I care, though I think you need to post something on Bangtan’s twitter though, so the fans can see how much you enjoy your birthday” you giggled as you nuzzled closer to Jimin but before you could get really comfortable Jimin sat up and reached over to grab his phone. He laid back down and the next thing you knew he had the phone facing the two of you on camera setting.
“Smile to the camera Jagiya, let the world see just how much I enjoy my birthday” Jimin teased as the camera went off snapping a really cute picture of you lying half on Jimin’s chest with his hand tangled in your hair and a little cute smile from you while he smiled widely so that his eyes once again turned to crescents.
“You’re not going to post that! JIMIN!” you whined as you hit him playfully with a pout.
“No, no relax jagiya, it’s for my personal collection, for memory” he smiled, put his phone down and cuddled you once again. You just shook your head and hit him once again.
“You idiot, why do I even love you?” you asked sarcastically.
“I don’t know, because I am amazingly awesome?” Jimin smirked as you hit him again.
“You’re so stupid, I hate you” you both laughed before a relaxing silence came over the two of you as Jimin felt the tiredness wash over him once again, he closed his eyes.

But before he could drift fully to sleep you kissed him on his lips once more whispering a sweet “Happy birthday my Jimminie Pabo” and then you laid down beside him, seeing him smile before you both fell into a silent sleep.


I did it! :D
Hope you all like it! because I finally finished a story again! Woob woob! :D
My OC x Idol fluff is back... kyuuuuuu ;3; xD

Until next time... live out loud... PEACE!<3