A date

Who knew kittens could be bullies? (On hold)

Fluff was resting on Luhan's chest. The Chinese male was breathing evenly in his slumber. Up until he drifted off, a frown had darkened his attractive features. Fluff had to push his paws onto the other male's forehead to stop him from frowning. It had made Luhan almost break out into a smile... Until he remembered how weird Jongin and Kyungsoo had acted. Fluff hoped he'd wake from his nap in a better mood.

The little feline leapt from Luhan's chest onto the floor soundlessly. As much as he'd love to indulge himself and caress Luhan as he slept, he had things to deal with. The young couple who Luhan considered friends were definitely onto him. He could tell Kyungsoo was a shifter too from the moment he walked into the kitchen. If he hadn't been so focused on where his potential mate was, Fluff would've been able to pick up his scent from the moment he walked through the front door. 

Midway down the stairs, Xiumin allowed his body to change into it's natural form. He wasn't particularly tall but a good diet and regular exercise had toned him nicely and he was remarkably strong for his short height. "What to do, what to do." He muttered, running a hand through his thick, dark hair. Shifters were quite hostile to each other if they weren't thoroughly associated. It was because of their need to be the most dominant person in the room; shifter pride was renowned. Although their display of dominance varied, such as some feeling dominant when they were in control of their relationships and others feeling it when they were being adored and doted on, it was still present. 

Xiumin was stark but thankfully Luhan kept the heating up quite high throughout the winter months. Plus, it was only a little after 5pm, so it wasn't too cold. 

Xiumin could still hear Luhan's deep breathing due to his attuned hearing. He was sensitive to the other male through no choice of his own. He intended to stay with the Luhan indefinately. To do this however, he'd need to gain his trust . Xiumin was sure pretending to be his pet and then shifting was not going to do that. He needed help. 

He quickly retreated into Luhan's room and headed towards his set of draws. Pulling out a pair of light coloured jeans, plain t-shirt and a sweater, he exited the room. Luhan was taller than him but the clothes would fit fine. Plus the chinese male's jacket and shoes that were lying around would suffice. 

Soon enough the sharp-eyed man was walking quickly along the quiet roads. His destination was a incunspicous red-brick building. It held the same apearance as all the other houses on the street and the noise level from within never rose enough to irk anyone living close by. It was perfect really. A group of shifters (Xiumin included) had adopted it as their official meeting place and occasional home if they found themselves in need of a place to stay. One of those shifters, a girl named Sooyoung, was Xiumin's target. And luckily, she was in. 

Sooyoung's large eyes were rimmed in gold eyeliner; her bobbed hair was a matching sandy colour. Xiumin simply smiled at her- she was known for constantly incorporating bright colours into her appearance. 

She turned and walked into the modest house. Xiumin followed after locking the door. "I heard you found a mate. Why are you here instead of trying to seduce him?" She asked. Xiumin knew she would have already found out about Luhan. She was a senior shifter after all and they tended to always find a way to infiltrate and eavesdrop.

"He doesn't know." 

"Doesn't know you're a shifter? Then how are you going to mate him? It's not exactly something you can hide for very long." She stated. The younger man merely remained quiet. He had no idea how he was going to tell Luhan. 

"How did you tell Kyung Ho?" Xiumin enquired as he stood in the kitchen. Sooyoung perched on the counter before answering. 

"I just sat him down and told him. He was pretty whipped at this point; there was like, zero chance of him leaving me just because I can turn into a bird." The bird shifter replied confidently. It was the type of confidence you expected a pretty girl to have. 

"Just blurting it out isn't an option. And I have no intention of wasting months trying to gain his trust. I want him now."

Sooyoung scoffed. These young things lacked the art of patience. Soon enough, they would learn that good things come to those who wait. "Well you can't have him now. Unless you want to be dealing with a restraining order." The slender female took a sip from the water bottle beside her. "Listen, what you have to do is get closer. Like find out where he works- he does work right?" Xiumin nodded. He had seen Luhan's uniform. "Right, well pay him a visit at work then take it from there." She finished. 

"And what if he hates me?" 

"If you have any common sense, he won't." 

With that little piece of advice, Xiumin felt slightly relieved. The feeling stayed with him until he arrived back at Luhan's house. After removing the clothes and returning them to their original place, he could begin his search. 

He had seen the logo on Luhan's uniform on the first day he 'met' him with the contact number beneath. Now all he had to do was fish the dirty top out of wash basket and book an appointment's at Shandara's Hair World'. He would be half-way there... 

After gathering what he needed, he conatcted the hair shop:

"Hello, Shandara's Hair World. What can I do for you today?" A cheerful voice chirped. Considering it was after 6pm on a saturday, he was assuming the cheerfulness was only a necessary work requirement. 

"Erm, I'd like to book an appointment... with your male hairstylist please."

"OK... So with Luhan," there was a pause, "Alright, when would you like book in?"

"When's the earliest you have on Monday?" Xiumin asked as he scratched his chest.

There was the sound of flipping pages; the girl was proably glipping throught he appointment book. "Would 10 o'clock be alright?"

"Yes." Before Xiumin could bid the girl farewell, he heard Luhan' s sleepy footsteps nearing the stairs. He quickly shifted. The house phone hit the floor with a loud clatter that confused the Chinese male when he finally came down the stairs. He stood looking perplexed at the innocent-looking kitten and the misplaced phone.