White Paradise

Nature of Angel Jang

Life existed on three different stages; the second stage creatures call the first stage Heaven, the second Earth, and the last Hell.

Whilst creatures in Heaven called their stage "White Paradise", so pure and goodness-bounded that only the virtue could freely wander. 

White Paradise is an infinitely land of tall buildings made up of indestructible clouds. Where seasons do not apply and they share no similar natural disasters.

On the surface of a motionless clear pond was the reflection of an Angel. Angels in heavens took after the figure of their creator as well as those on the second stage. The Angel wore a long white robe with a white halo floating above his head. 

The pond he was standing over was the mechanics used to control the country known as Korea. Every pond is assign three angels: The Angel of Environment who controls the weather activities and good nature of the country, the second angel, Angel of Life, is in charged of death, while, the Angel of Fate gives, protects, and pair human souls.

As the Angel of Fate beings who were born in that area are micmics of his structures. Thus, they share Dongwoo's natural black hair, almond eyes, and less exposure facial features. 

The fate of a couple was also in his hands.

A darker skin-toned angel passed by with a golden halo over his head. At the other end of the table made of clouds, he magically filled his pond of the same liquid. The land of Africa was blurry at first until he zoomed in on a specific city. "I call upon rain; wash the filth of the land, darker the color of dirt. fulfill the thirst of your critters and beings, wake your green, savor your existence." 

The Angel rose to his feet once he was done chanting, then departed as a hue and cloudy mist hovers over his pond. 

The golden halo. The halo that represents purity, permanent respect from their fellow angels, full control of one's pond is wish to, and the right to become human. The halo every angel in White Paradise wish to wear.

Jang Dongwoo was one of those many.

 

Dongwoo was an angel from the lowest class due to his birth. Angels who have only roam the heavens for a little over one millennium are said to be the same age as a one year old baby on Earth. 

Dongwoo speculated a close up of everday citizens of Korea. The country was going through the year of 1944 and Dongwoo was pondering on the thought of the war that was taking place around the world. If there are wars then there are deaths. 

On the water's surface Dongwoo bent over and grabbed two tiny clear bubbles approaching him. Inside the bubbles were a sparkle of light.

Human souls. 

Dongwoo cupped them onto each hand and obseve it carefully. "Man and woman. I pronounce you as husband and wife. You will meet in what your species called 'park'. Shall you meet with love at first sight. I call upon all three stages of life that one day, I, the angel of Fate will see that you meet."

He brought them together and gently have them touch. When they did not pop, he lowered them down and together they floated away. 

The Angel in white robe stepped away from the pond and walked upon clouds. 

On the surface, a bubble the color of black, floated to the edge of the pond. 

 

Dongwoo crossed path with China's Angel of Fate, who goes by the name Zhang Yixing. He watched as the angel disappeared behind a tall group of clouds carrying something dark in one hand. Remembering the ten 'Laws for Angels', Dongwoo turned away and continue down the path. 

#1 An angel's voice is used only to answer the creator and Earthlings. Because an angel's voice is gifted and was only given to chant and reply.

They cannot and does not voice opinions or suggestions.

Dongwoo entered an area occupied by more angels. The female angel nearest and across from him halo's begin flashing a bright blue. 

"Angel 1,934,828,400 Kazuya Kamenashi, Japan. Fate. 3/3. Completed." The blue light vanished from each angel's halos and the announcement of a new angel ended just like that. 

Exactly like Jang Dongwoo's. "Angel 1,000,000,000 Jang Dongwoo. Korea. Fate. 3/3. Completed." 

In White Paradise, Dongwoo considered his number bad luck. Two angels before who shared those digits were sinned and turned over to the underworld. They became permanent suffering creatures of Hades. But angels don't think for themselves. That was law number two. Any selfish angels become sinners

A pair of large gate were pulled open by nothing and nobody. The figure of a man entered wearing the same white attire and a white halo. 

Welcome.